Brighton bawbags A Tues 29th Dec KO 6pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Brighton bawbags A Tues 29th Dec KO 6pm

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:56 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:42 pm
Xhaka you fucking dickhead JUMP :banghead:
As that cross came in he just stood there looking at it. Never once looked around. Never once looked to take up a position to attack it. Just stood looking at it. How the fuck did this guy get past the youth level of the game? :censored:
By sucking the cock of every coach and manager he's ever been under.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

We started great for 10 minutes then let them into the game.

They were there for the taking and we coulda / shoulda won by 3 had we not had the Sideways and Backwards passing experts: Clubfoot, Bellend and Elninny in the team :?

Well taken goal by Lacazette...Auba still not in the groove :?

Ref was a joke :cussing:

A win's a win...Onwards and UPWARDS! :barscarf:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:04 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:57 pm
The more I watch that finish from Lacazette the more I realise how he has got the ability to be one of the best finishers in the game. Just plays in fits and starts and too moody, but that finish was pure class

Nice to see Ceballos coming on and playing in slippers giving away daft free kicks again. Honestly if that prick played just one more minute for us it would be one too many

Would rather we had kicked on after the goal but a win is a win!
When you see it from behind the goal he actually starts it about half a yard outside the post and just curls it back, excellent finish which no keeper would have got to. His problem is his consistency but again with the right service i think he could get a lot more goals, although for me Auba is by far the better striker i think when his confidence is up Laca is a better CF, interesting to see how Arteta deals with this because Laca has more goals this season than Auba both in the league and overall :rubchin:
3 goals in his last 3 matches for Lacca, initially thought he should have hit it first time, but on reflection maybe setting himself was the right thing to do :D

Still not a good performance- Bellerina was dogshit and horseshit all rolled into one giant sized turd.
Leno wtf was he doing keeps uppies on the 6 yard box :evil:

I agree with whoever said about Maitland Niles coming on earlier - his physicality could have been helpful especially at right back where Bellerina was targeted all night

Anyway the magic 20 points and not even half the season gone... :shock:

Said we are staying up, we are staying up :barscarf:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

I watched this on prime, apart from obviously campbell who the fuck are these bints :?

Topside Northbank

Post by Topside Northbank »

Yes would rather go with players like ESR who kept the ball well and showed decent movement last 2 games, Willian no energy or drive seen milk turn quicker than him.

Halfway to 40 points :barscarf:

Liked the shithouse tactics of taking it to the corner at the end. Many teams have done that to us over the years, take the win two on the trot.

The teamsheet Saturday night will be interesting.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Nice to have that winning feeing again

LeftfootlegendGooner

Their player getting interviewed just broke the world record for saying "basically" and "obviously" in 3 minutes.

On the other hand these two bints on prime have proven that tv companies are falling over themselves to get PC approved people in off the streets at any cost, literally.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:28 pm
Their player getting interviewed just broke the world record for saying "basically" and "obviously" in 3 minutes.

On the other hand these two bints on prime have proven that tv companies are falling over themselves to get PC approved people in off the streets at any cost, literally.
Almost as bad as the Granny Shagging Cheating Diving CuntBag Scouser who holds the record for 42 Errmmms in a one minute interview. :D

LeftfootlegendGooner

Another interesting fact about Brighton, as a nipper I was an industrial roofer and steel erector, anyhow, we were working in a place called Henfield which is about half hour from Brighton.

I could tell you five stories from my time there but this one resonates.

I was 18 and worked with a crew that were all 30 plus, there 8 of us staying away from home.

The story revolves around mad Willie (a guy that lived just up the road from me and had been in and out of Park Prewett, a mental hospital), he was a clever fella but also extremely fuckin mad, he could walk in a pub one minute and play the piano like Elton John but could start screaming about the men in his head talking to him the next.

Well on one particular week on the Friday when we were about to go home after Willie had had a particularly bad week it was decided that I should travel back with him, you see we had a transit with six seats and a car, so apparently the youngest lad who had a lot more of life left should go home with the nutter.

It was a two and half hour drive which consisted of Willie driving while repeatedly screaming "I'm gonna end it Charlie, I'm gonna crash this fuckin car and it will be over"!

So, wanting to live i spent most of the journey trying to convince him that he had a life worth living and his wife and children would really miss him, that he was a good person and life wasn't his to throw away.

I spent two hours pleading "please don't, please don't"

I was the most desperate agony uncle there ever was as he swerved the car all over the fuckin place.

Trouble was he lit a splif about half hour from home, tbf you couldn't see the road for the smoke and after about 15 minutes in and him repeatedly shouting "im gonna end it" I was as high as he was and I'm saying "do it, do it man, it will be beautiful".

The most bizarre and terrifying yet surreal two and a half hours there ever was.

Life is bizarre.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:02 am
Another interesting fact about Brighton, as a nipper I was an industrial roofer and steel erector, anyhow, we were working in a place called Henfield which is about half hour from Brighton.

I was 18 and worked with a crew that were all 30 plus, there 8 of us staying away from home.

The story revolves around mad Willie (a guy that lived just up the road from me and had been in and out of Park Prewett, a mental hospital), he was a clever fella but also extremely fuckin mad, he could walk in a pub one minute and play the piano like Elton John but could start screaming about the men in his head talking to him the next.

Well on one particular week on the Friday when we were about to go home after Willie had had a particularly bad week it was decided that I should travel back with him, you see we had a transit with six seats and a car, so apparently the youngest lad who had a lot more of life left should go home with the nutter.

It was a two and half hour drive which consisted of Willie driving while repeatedly screaming "I'm gonna end it Charlie, I'm gonna crash this fuckin car and it will be over"!

So, wanting to live i spent most of the journey trying to convince him that he had a life worth living and his wife and children would really miss him, that he was a good person and life wasn't his to throw away.

I was the most desperate agony uncle there ever was as he swerved the car all over the fuckin place.

Trouble was he lit a splif about half hour from home, tbf you couldn't see the road for the smoke and after about 15 minutes in and him repeatedly shouting "im gonna end it" I was as high as he was and I'm saying "do it, do it man, it will be beautiful".

The most bizarre and terrifying yet surreal two and a half hours there ever was.

Life is bizarre.

I think I knew his twin brother, Max (yeah! I kid you not "Mad" as Fukc Max) . Long Loooong time ago I had a summer job ( I was between my 2nd and 3rd year in Uni) an uncle who lived in Solihull told my parents he could get me a job 12 hr days then 12 hr nights week to week for 8 weeks driving this HUGE Cleaning machine in the Rover Car factory - No Tax and the equivalent of (these days £4k a week)..

There was this other person opposite me on 12 hr shifts apparently not too long out of the clink by the name of Max... a criminal and back then; early 70's covered in jailhouse tattoo's... spiders webs on his neck and stuff.

Everyone was afraid of him.

He used to run a Protection and Loan racket in the factory, which ran on the basis that as long as you paid your loan back to him on time you were protected and so wouldn't get damaged/striped/cut - Anyway for some bizarre reason he took a liking to me (No! Rodders Not (Thank the feck) in THAT Way)... I used to copy LP's for him onto cassette tape - for nowt naturally - but this one day just before 6am as I was taking off my overalls and putting them in my locker, he comes into the locker room with a duffle bag and says 'Hide this in your locker for me I'll get it back Tomorra's "

Not wishing to upset this crazy fuckka, I stash the duffle bag in the bottom underneath my overalls and a boots etc

Next morning - No Max!

3 days later at the end of my week (my 4th week of the supposed 8) still no Max, I am walking out through the gate - It has security guards and all that type of thing, when a Jag pulls up the rear window rolls down and it's Max with 2 other "Geezers" - GULP Oh Fuckin Roonie...

He winks and says "Ere kid where's my tapes" I hadn't done any because he wasn't around... The blood drained from me, I thought I was going to faint.

Then he laughs and says "Look I can't go in there - the filth are looking for me, pretend you've forgotten something and get my bag from your locker" - he then looks at me very seriously and says "You have still got it?" I just nodded yes and went back in through the big double gates explaining to one off the security guys, I'd forgotten my wallet..

I get the bag, but by now I am sweating and shaking like a cold jelly ...

I get outside walk over to the car and hand it to Max through the half-lowered window without a word the window goes up and the car seats pulling away slowly... I am walking away towards the bus stop to join the queue, when these 5 police cars and 2 vans go speeding by with Sirens and lights going...I turn and look and they have boxed the Jag in and all hell is breaking loose with armed Police and Police with Alsatians surrounding the car...

First the driver gets out hands up in the air, then the other passenger.....I then see Max get out and he lunges at one of the policemen with a wild punch...the last I see of him is 2 policemen have got him from behind trying to wrestle him to the ground and cuff him.. but he actually throws himself forward and tries to bite one of the dogs...

To cut a long story short, I ended up being arrested & questioned...thank feck they believed me when I said I didn't know what was in the duffle bag (Charlie, Money and a f'ing gun)

I had to give evidence for the crown etc..

And why oh! why? Do I share this?

Max was from Brighton.

I kid you not.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:31 pm
Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:28 pm

Almost as bad as the Granny Shagging Cheating Diving CuntBag Scouser who holds the record for 42 Errmmms in a one minute interview. :D
:D :D :D

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:02 am

Life is bizarre.
fucking hilarious :D :D :D

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

20 points to go for safety. Love to have their No. 8 in our side. Reminds me of "Patrick V". :barscarf: :barscarf:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Ray C wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:31 am
20 points to go for safety. Love to have their No. 8 in our side. Reminds me of "Patrick V". :barscarf: :barscarf:
Think we will be safe Ray.....Yes was it Bissouma who bossed it in the first half ?

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Ray C wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:31 am
The fella in the red boots? He had a decent game.