(Baw)baggies A Sat 2nd Jan 2021

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
g88ner

Re: (Baw)baggies A Sat 2nd Jan 2021

Post by g88ner »

Anyway, I’m feeling optimistic. 3-0 Aubameyang (2) and Laca :barscarf:

Or we’ll lose 1-0 :roll:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

g88ner wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:30 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:18 pm
g88ner wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:15 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:10 pm
g88ner wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:07 pm

Martinelli has been out for 8 or 9 months. It really isn’t a surprise that he’s not instantly playing every single game mate.

Also, the alternative to Ceballos is Elneny, so I don’t really get the anger. Both are slow and ponderous.

I’d have preferred Martinelli started of course but calling Arteta a fucking *word censored* for making 2 fairly obvious changes seems way OTT :?

Perhaps focus on the positive for a change. Smith Rowe starting is pleasing to see! 8)
I was referring to Ceballos as the useless c.unt for the record - a man who creates nothing, never scores, plays in slippers and falls over giving away gormless free kicks.

Yes its nice to see Smith Rowe out there but I'm afraid Ceballos is in that same category for me as Xhaka, Elneny, Mustafi and Bellerin. Every appearance is a wasted one
Ah fair enough, sorry I misunderstood :D

With Partey injured, I can’t say I’m all that bothered which duo he picks out of Xhaka, Elneny & Ceballos. All slow, ponderous and basically shite. :oops: :lol:
AMN or Azeez?

Why bother with all 3 of those useless tools - shameful waste of youth talent IMO

No room for Balogun on the bench either?
Sorry mate but not even your beloved Emery played AMN central midfield :D

I agree though, I’m all for trying him there as Elneny and Ceballos have no future here (hopefully). Sadly xhaka is going nowhere!

Azeez looked class in the 1 game I’ve seen him play.

As for Balagun, yeah that’s a bloody shame as he looks good :( although if it’s true he’s leaving in the summer on a free then I wouldn’t bother playing him tbh. It’ll only benefit Liverpool.

Surprised he’s not played more over the last 12 months though to convince him to stay. Nketiah will never be good enough.
His preferred position is midfield, he was never a full back but looks better than Bellerin....
Partey will be back for the cup game....he looks decent

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

I'm interested to see how Mari plays tonight as he looks decent to me , if he holds his own against a SA side we may have a proper defender.
Bashing Arteta fir not playing azeez is ridiculous, now ESR is playing it seems what youngster he isn't playing can we bash him with next. If azeez and amn were playing would we be looking at the next right back in the youth squad to have a go next . I don't like our midfielders either but azeez is very raw and a game like this he would get hammered by the walrus

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

This is going to be a dirty game. Ceballos is there to protect ESR and Saka. Thats why Martinelli is sub.

Any streams ? Its not even on 5 Live. :banghead: :banghead:

Midz

Post by Midz »

C'mon Arsenal!!

Brighton did us a favour drawing with Wolves. Exciting stuff this. :D

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Midz wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:51 pm
C'mon Arsenal!!

Brighton did us a favour drawing with Wolves. Exciting stuff this. :D
If we win, will be up to 11th in the table ....

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

I've just seen a picture of it snowing there. I fucking love football in the snow and I'm well fucking up for us thrashing that fat cűnt's lot tonight. Fucking come on you Gunners.

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

By the looks of the pitch, it will probably be another northern winter shitshow against a bunch of cloggers

**Edit, doesn't look to bad now**
Last edited by Natural Born Gooner on Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

gooner265 wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:40 pm
I'm interested to see how Mari plays tonight as he looks decent to me , if he holds his own against a SA side we may have a proper defender.
Bashing Arteta fir not playing azeez is ridiculous, now ESR is playing it seems what youngster he isn't playing can we bash him with next. If azeez and amn were playing would we be looking at the next right back in the youth squad to have a go next . I don't like our midfielders either but azeez is very raw and a game like this he would get hammered by the walrus
Its not about playing every youngster - its about playing someone who just might offer more than the shit served up by Ceballos, Xhaka and Elneny in the dozens of games we've seen them play

He was forced to eventually play ESR through suspensions, COVID and injury and look where it has taken us

Also if he harboured any ambition of keeping Balogun, then he would have picked him ahead of Nketiah weeks ago

By your logic GG would never have taken the chances he did on youth which ended up winning us the league. You can't play 11 kids but you can play a handful that are better than the overpaid primadonnas I mentioned above. They've had dozens of chances and failed

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

clockender1 wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:50 pm
This is going to be a dirty game. Ceballos is there to protect ESR and Saka. Thats why Martinelli is sub.

Any streams ? Its not even on 5 Live. :banghead: :banghead:
Try hesgoal.com, i used a couple of months ago, the villa game I think, great stream, great picture, if it's still up and running

augie

Post by augie »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:10 pm
g88ner wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:07 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:02 pm
Martinelli on the fucking bench.......Ceballos starts

Coincidence coming in the week that Real Madrid are threatening to recall him????

FFS - useless fucking c.unt.

Prepare for 45 minutes of slow and slower in midfield. The Ballerina starts again of course. FFS
Martinelli has been out for 8 or 9 months. It really isn’t a surprise that he’s not instantly playing every single game mate.

Also, the alternative to Ceballos is Elneny, so I don’t really get the anger. Both are slow and ponderous.

I’d have preferred Martinelli started of course but calling Arteta a fucking *word censored* for making 2 fairly obvious changes seems way OTT :?

Perhaps focus on the positive for a change. Smith Rowe starting is pleasing to see! 8)
I was referring to Ceballos as the useless c.unt for the record - a man who creates nothing, never scores, plays in slippers and falls over giving away gormless free kicks.

Yes its nice to see Smith Rowe out there but I'm afraid Ceballos is in that same category for me as Xhaka, Elneny, Mustafi and Bellerin. Every appearance is a wasted one

Funnily enough, and I say that as one of the biggest smith-rowe supporters on here, tonight I would have started martinelli ahead of him - both quality young players but horses for courses I think martinelli should start and smith-rowe on as a sub. Still at least both will be involved and that is a major upgrade on where we were a month ago

Perryashburtongroves

Look at that fat cûnt on their bench. "Fooking hoof it you poof. Fooking hoof it at them darkies. "

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Hope we stuff this tit tonight

Perryashburtongroves

TeeCee wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:05 pm
Hope we stuff this tit tonight

Has he been on a diet?

TeeCee