Fat ridiculous looking topless beer bellied arseholes with stupid voices (again) H Mon 18th Jan KO 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
goonertux

Re: Fat ridiculous looking topless beer bellied arseholes with stupid voices (again) H Mon 18th Jan KO 8pm

Post by goonertux »

If they are thinking of remaking ‘Deliverance’ then Longstaff is a shoe-in for the banjo playing mong kid!

OneBardGooner

Re: Fat ridiculous looking topless beer bellied arseholes with stupid voices (again) H Mon 18th Jan KO 8pm

Post by OneBardGooner »

goonertux wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:31 pm
If they are thinking of remaking ‘Deliverance’ then Longstaff is a shoe-in for the banjo playing mong kid!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Bus parked, we just need to be patient and strike when we get any sniff.

COME ONNNNNN :barscarf:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

goonertux wrote:
:lol:

I love that film, did you know that that kid could not play the banjo and its someone's else's arms reaching around (different film altogether rodders) playing it.

I saw an interview with him not so long back and they handed him a banjo and he still can't play it :lol:
Last edited by LeftfootlegendGooner on Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LeftfootlegendGooner

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:37 pm
goonertux wrote:
:lol:

I love that film, did you know that that kid could not play the banjo and its someone's else's arms reaching around (different film altogether rodders) playing it.

I saw an interview with him not so long back and they handed him a banjo and he still can't play it :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Bring on Ozil for the second half or we’ll never break the fuckers down :banghead:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

This is all very depressing.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Anyone else looking at the "Visit Rawanda" banners next to the "Black lives matter" ones and think hmm.

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

Whistle bang on 45, tells you how shite it’s been.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:45 pm
Anyone else looking at the "Visit Rawanda" banners next to the "Black lives matter" ones and think hmm.
:shock:

:rubchin:

:coffeespit:

:wink:

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Another fucking painful watch. 1 shot on target! I know they’re packing the defence but surely a bit of pace and quick thinking and passing and we should get in. Just so pedestrian against a dog turd team of misfits. (Or is that us as well?!)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:45 pm

All we need is some NWA at Half-time! 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Boomerang is going through that desperation phase that off-form strikers go through where he is trying to shoot at every opportunity even when he absolutely shouldn't.

As a game it's full Partridge: moribund. :roll: :yawn:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

goonertux wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:47 pm
Another fucking painful watch. 1 shot on target! I know they’re packing the defence but surely a bit of pace and quick thinking and passing and we should get in. Just so pedestrian against a dog turd team of misfits. (Or is that us as well?!)
Not only that but it’s all down the wings - nothing in the middle (which is where the goal can be found, I’m reliably told )

ESR is bringing a bit of energy and effort, but Auba is the exact opposite.

Pray for Martinelli

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

PEA too old, same as Lacca. Bring on the Brazilian super kid. Nuffin to lose. :barscarf: :barscarf: