Fat ridiculous looking topless beer bellied arseholes with stupid voices (again) H Mon 18th Jan KO 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: Fat ridiculous looking topless beer bellied arseholes with stupid voices (again) H Mon 18th Jan KO 8pm

Post by rodders999 »

Had bad stomach cramps around the 35 minute mark but managed to hold tough until HT.

Just torpedoed a worldie around the fucking S bend and I’m like a new man.

3 nil we’ll win this. Mark my fucking words.

Natural Born Gooner

Re: Fat ridiculous looking topless beer bellied arseholes with stupid voices (again) H Mon 18th Jan KO 8pm

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Looks like I'm in the minority here.

Thought we looked good in patches, Partey is running the midfield making things looks easy and setting us up with quick counters, (and surprisingly making Xhaka to not play his usual shite). Great reducer from Holding in the first 5 minutes to show that we're not going to get pushed around. Tierney making hay down the left side. Auba's form and confidence look shot though.

We'll wear them down, it'll come! :barscarf: :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Can some of you selfish c.unts on here start blocking your drains, toilets and gutters and messing up your sock drawers!

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

rodders999 wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:56 pm
Had bad stomach cramps around the 35 minute mark but managed to hold tough until HT.

Did you hit your head on the ceiling before it went down?

Midz

Post by Midz »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Can some of you selfish c.unts on here start blocking your drains, toilets and gutters and messing up your sock drawers!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:

Sounds like Rodders is trying his best! :D

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

goonertux wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:58 pm
rodders999 wrote:

Did you hit your head on the ceiling before it went down?
I feel 2 stone lighter, what a relief.

Wengerballs

Post by Wengerballs »

Aubas trash. Plays like a clueless Thierry Henry wannabe. His close control is weak, cant hold the ball up, decision making poor....needs to be dropped.

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Looks like I'm in the minority here.

Thought we looked good in patches, Partey is running the midfield making things looks easy and setting us up with quick counters, (and surprisingly making Xhaka to not play his usual shite). Great reducer from Holding in the first 5 minutes to show that we're not going to get pushed around. Tierney making hay down the left side. Auba's form and confidence look shot though.

We'll wear them down, it'll come! :barscarf: :barscarf:
Agree with your first half summary. Holding is very commanding, some great hold up play from Laca on occasion and is the Swiss Turd in the form of his life? :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Don’t doubt Auba you fucking SLAGS :barscarf:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Fucking get in. Beautiful goal. :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

GET THE FUCKKK INNNN! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Brilliant ball from Partey and brilliant finish. :barscarf:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Great goal but what a ball from Partey! :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Wengerballs wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:00 pm
Aubas trash. Plays like a clueless Thierry Henry wannabe. His close control is weak, cant hold the ball up, decision making poor....needs to be dropped.
:barscarf: