Fat ridiculous looking topless beer bellied arseholes with stupid voices (again) H Mon 18th Jan KO 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Natural Born Gooner

Re: Fat ridiculous looking topless beer bellied arseholes with stupid voices (again) H Mon 18th Jan KO 8pm

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Fuck off, bunch of elbowing Geordie wankers!

Knew it'd come eventually, they are gash but happy with the overall performance! The real tests are going to be coming thick and fast over the next few weeks now!

rodders999

Re: Fat ridiculous looking topless beer bellied arseholes with stupid voices (again) H Mon 18th Jan KO 8pm

Post by rodders999 »

rodders999 wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:56 pm
Had bad stomach cramps around the 35 minute mark but managed to hold tough until HT.

Just torpedoed a worldie around the fucking S bend and I’m like a new man.

3 nil we’ll win this. Mark my fucking words.
RODDERS FUCKING KNOWS :barscarf:

And to think they accused me of only posting puerile shite on here :lol:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Partey and ESR ran the show tonight,

Auba was no way motm but goals win games.

We looked pretty solid defensively, :shock:

No Idea who that ref was but he wouldn’t look out of place in Rodders’ toilet pan

2 elbow / forearm to the face and not even booked.

NickF

Post by NickF »

Played reasonably well in the second half, clean sheet, kids doing well, Aubameyang scoring again, reached the dizzy heights of the top half of the table and it looks like we may have got rid of Wenger's final "f**k you" to the fans by getting shot of Ozil.

Not a bad night.

Midz

Post by Midz »

Pleased with the win and great to see the youngsters doing well.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Played well second half, lot of work to do but the youngsters are doing great, cedric had a good game, bye fashion guru.

ESR looks like he can become a top player, hopefully we will gain some momentum now.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:17 pm
Played well second half, lot of work to do but the youngsters are doing great, cedric had a good game, bye fashion guru.

ESR looks like he can become a top player, hopefully we will gain some momentum now.
If that game meant little else other than to consign that cock to the dustbin, it would have all been worth while. I don't believe Cedric is the long term answer at all, but fuck me was it nice to see someone actually display that energy to get up and down the line, actually put in a few decent crosses and most of all get back in position so we weren't continually ripped to shreds down that side of the field. Its the first game in a while where I haven't shit my pants every time the oppo attack down our right side and its all down to the fact that fucking hipster wanker wasn't there

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Happy with the win, has to be said though Newcastle were shit, and look relegation fodder

Big tests up next Saints, then Man Utd

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Redarmy wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:55 am
Happy with the win, has to be said though Newcastle were shit, and look relegation fodder

Big tests up next Saints, then Man Utd
I agree Red but we can only take one game at a time :rubchin:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Unbelievable that Liverpool have won only one more game than us this season!

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:25 am
Unbelievable that Liverpool have won only one more game than us this season!
10 points off the top, BELIEVE :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:48 am
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:17 pm

If that game meant little else other than to consign that cock to the dustbin, it would have all been worth while. I don't believe Cedric is the long term answer at all, but fuck me was it nice to see someone actually display that energy to get up and down the line, actually put in a few decent crosses and most of all get back in position so we weren't continually ripped to shreds down that side of the field. Its the first game in a while where I haven't shit my pants every time the oppo attack down our right side and its all down to the fact that fucking hipster wanker wasn't there
Also, Cedric can defend - albeit not as well as our famous full-backs, but he actually has an idea what a defender (R.Back) is supposed to do, unlike bellend who swans around with his nose in the air thinking he is god's gift.

Mind you we really do need to get shot of Willian he is so Bad it's hard to believe he was ever rated.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

During the game last night I posted about how refreshing it was to actually see a player in the right back position when we needed it rather than watching the eco warrior scampering back the pitch blowing out his arsehole 70 yards out of position.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Since Boomerang went off the goals I've been chucking a cheeky fiver on him to score first and us to win 3-0 every game as the odds went out nicely and I felt he would eventually get back on the goals.

Yep. Last night I didn't bother. :banghead: :lol:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

After months of watching Xaha and Elneny dwell on the ball, how good was it to see Partey win the ball in our half and quickly put a great ball through to Auba to score the first...