Fat ridiculous looking topless beer bellied arseholes with stupid voices (again) H Mon 18th Jan KO 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: Fat ridiculous looking topless beer bellied arseholes with stupid voices (again) H Mon 18th Jan KO 8pm

Post by rodders999 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:38 am
Since Boomerang went off the goals I've been chucking a cheeky fiver on him to score first and us to win 3-0 every game as the odds went out nicely and I felt he would eventually get back on the goals.

Yep. Last night I didn't bother. :banghead: :lol:
I'm Auba's biggest fan on here and I won't here a fucking bad word said about him, best finisher at the club since Thierry, I absolutely love the guy. I drove the discussion about him on here yesterday (did someone really value him at 35 million quid :shock: was that you Augie? :wink: ). He was 3/1 to be first goal scorer last night, I know that because I thought I'd bet on it but only found out this morning that I never confirmed the bet in the fucking app :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Re: Fat ridiculous looking topless beer bellied arseholes with stupid voices (again) H Mon 18th Jan KO 8pm

Post by OneBardGooner »

Redarmy wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:53 am
After months of watching Xaha and Elneny dwell on the ball, how good was it to see Partey win the ball in our half and quickly put a great ball through to Auba to score the first...

Agreed mate, Partey is the Best Mid-field player we have had since PV4.

He's a bit of a Beast and likes a tackle , he always tries to move the ball and game forward, he really IS Quality and with him in the team there is that essential link/ bridge between defence and attack. We seem to move at a higher pace, we look better organised and that pass last night for Auba's first goal reminds me of the kind of thing PV4 used to do.

I know we still have a distance to go as a team, especially as young players go through highs and lows till they find that consistency that comes with experience etc, but with the likes of Partey, Gabriel, Martinelli, Saka, Tierney and ESR in the squad - things are looking brighter than they have for a while.

#COYG :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

John F

Post by John F »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Since Boomerang went off the goals I've been chucking a cheeky fiver on him to score first and us to win 3-0 every game as the odds went out nicely and I felt he would eventually get back on the goals.

It sounds like you have got my luck.
I was once convinced that as I was so unlucky at betting that if I backed against Arsenal it would make them win. Invincible season, that was on me. The Spuds not winning anything that was me too. :D

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Love the thread title

:lol: :lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

John F wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:33 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

It sounds like you have got my luck.
I was once convinced that as I was so unlucky at betting that if I backed against Arsenal it would make them win. Invincible season, that was on me. The Spuds not winning anything that was me too. :D
Thank you for your work John. 8) :D