Fat ridiculous looking topless beer bellied arseholes with stupid voices (again) H Mon 18th Jan KO 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Clummo99

Re: Fat ridiculous looking topless beer bellied arseholes with stupid voices (again) H Mon 18th Jan KO 8pm

Post by Clummo99 »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:30 pm
TeeCee wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:28 pm
Bruce just thinking about what pie he'll get on the way home
Pie45 :lol:
Quality! :lol: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Re: Fat ridiculous looking topless beer bellied arseholes with stupid voices (again) H Mon 18th Jan KO 8pm

Post by OneBardGooner »

ESR looks like he is out on his feet!

Oh great here comes the walking wheelchair. :roll:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

No yellow card for that :coffeespit:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Second elbow to the face tonight......play on :barscarf:

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

rodders999 wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:40 pm
Takes him clean out on the edge of the box and then takes out Martinelli minutes later and nothing????

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:34 pm
Ok i'm going to say i actually prefer Cedric to Bellerin at least he can beat players and occasionally cross the ball :rubchin:
Yup. Me too.

But then I'd rather see my dead gran out there ahead of Bellend. :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

WHY THE FUCKK ARE THEY LETTING THAT CHAV PENSIONER TAKE THE FREE KICK! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonertux wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:43 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:40 pm
Takes him clean out on the edge of the box and then takes out Martinelli minutes later and nothing????
Classic comment from the shit co-commentator:

"I'm glad the ref didn't book him. Not every foul has to be a yellow".

Unless it's a foul by one of ours.... :roll:

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

That cunt knew what he was doing to Martinelli :evil:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I do wish side show Bob would just fuckOFF!

Come on Martinelli, would love to see him get one! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

SERIOUSLY: Willian is USELESS!

Just fuckHIMOFF with Ozil. :box: :box: :box:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

The sock sorters missed a thoroughly enjoyable second half there, 3 goals and our 5th clean sheet on the bounce :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

YAAAAAAAAY! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Thank fuck for the super kids - Tierney, Saka and ESR. All three a pleasure to watch. Dont stop running and creating all day long

I'm not going to start claiming the Southampton reject is a genius, but fuck me he's done more in that second 45 minutes than the vegan, hipster c.unt has done all season so stick with him on that basis. Barely a threat down that side of the field too which is a rare pleasure

Nice to get an hour under Partey's belt. Auba actually smiled too - cheer up you miserable c.unt and get back to that lethal form of old !

Barcodes in big trouble and look shite

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

I'll take that, you can only play what is put in front of you, another good run out for the youngsters, PEA seems to be slowly getting scoring again and another clean sheet with another good defensive display from Holding. Not perfect but definitely a good match to play with no injuries, not massively grueling in terms of fitness, all in all not bad at all :barscarf: :barscarf: