Fat ridiculous looking topless beer bellied arseholes with stupid voices (again) H Mon 18th Jan KO 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Kingralph

Re: Fat ridiculous looking topless beer bellied arseholes with stupid voices (again) H Mon 18th Jan KO 8pm

Post by Kingralph »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:12 pm
OH! F.F.Saaaake! They've got a Bimbo thick as shyte female pundit on Radio5 Live..

Sound slike an 8yr old schoolboy waiting for his balls to drop...AND she knows Fuckk All :box: :box: :box:
Not listening but is it Vicky Sparks? She’s as much use as Andy Townsend

OneBardGooner

Re: Fat ridiculous looking topless beer bellied arseholes with stupid voices (again) H Mon 18th Jan KO 8pm

Post by OneBardGooner »

That Shelvey (Kreecher) is a dirty Fukka as well. :box:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Kingralph wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:13 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
OH! F.F.Saaaake! They've got a Bimbo thick as shyte female pundit on Radio5 Live..

Sound slike an 8yr old schoolboy waiting for his balls to drop...AND she knows Fuckk All :box: :box: :box:
No mate Karen Carney :roll:

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Why's that not being looked at as a deliberate elbow on Saka?

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

That Shelvey (Kreecher) is a dirty Fukka as well
You mean Nosferatu? He's shit with crosses! :barscarf:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Coulle of early observations.

Bang bang is in a cant be arsed mood,I have seen him 3 times favourite the ball and just can't be fucking arsed and I'm one of his biggest fans, hook the *word censored*.

Holding just made a great tackle and these commentator CUNNTS really want to see var involved but know it ain't happening so one of said cunnts says it was aggressive. Had that been a tackle on one of our players they'd be praising it as one of the best tackles ever made.

And as i type bang bang misses a sitter.

Natural Born Gooner

Auba has gone full Chelski Torres

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:15 pm
Kingralph wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:13 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:

No mate Karen Carney :roll:
Not only is she USELESS - She's also a fuckkin UGGO.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:16 pm

Bang bang is in a cant be arsed mood,I have seen him 3 times favourite the ball and just can't be fucking arsed and I'm one of his biggest fans, hook the *word censored*.

Holding just made a great tackle and these commentator CUNNTS really want to see var involved but know it ain't happening so one of said cunnts says it was aggressive. Had that been a tackle on one of our players they'd be praising it as one of the best tackles ever made.

I know mate, it does my fuckkin head in. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

If we can get one before half time we’ll bury the c.unts. They’re creaking.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Smith Rowe playing some lovely stuff, bang bang cannot buy a goal.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:28 pm
Smith Rowe playing some lovely stuff, bang bang cannot buy a goal.
Not since he signed that £400k a week deal. :? :banghead:

Natural Born Gooner

Alot more positive attacks so far! Moving the ball around crisply!
Last edited by Natural Born Gooner on Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

PEA's looking more like Lee Chapman each game! :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:16 pm

100% right mate. The bias never ends.