Soton smelly scrotums A Fa cup 4th rnd KO 1215 pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Re: Soton smelly scrotums A Fa cup 4th rnd KO 1215 pm

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Knew as soon as I saw which *word censored* were playing we were out. Just the Europa to play for now (fat fucking chance)

Fuck off :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

goonertux wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:05 pm
Thanks for throwing away any chance of defending our trophy just to appease the shit, lazy *word censored* who couldn’t give two fucks for the club as long as they pocket their £200,000!
Disgraceful team selection and performance.
^^^THIS^^^ a Thousand Times Over.

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:06 pm
Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:04 pm
Willian, Pepe, Bellerin to name a few should have their contracts torn up on the spot in the dressing room, John Sitton style
^^^^ this this this. 8)
Being offered out to the car parks whilst bringing their dinners would be wankworthy material.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

7 changes to kill all the momentum

Picking the same shameful c.unts who put his job in jeopardy by taking us to 15th

Some people haven't got the brains they were born with in this life

You deserve every bit of stick coming your way you fucking arse

I couldn't give two fucks if we win 5-0 on Tuesday, but for all those dickwads who think rising to 10th is more important than winning a trophy, I hope you'll cherish that moment if it comes.

In years to come when your grandkids ask you "tell us about your best Arsenal memory, Grandad", you'll be able to recall the glory days when we picked 7 shitebags and tossed away a cup, in the name of following it up with a win to scrape us into the top half

Hate the owner, hate Edu, hate just about every player we have over the age of 24 and the manager is a grade A c.unt

Absolutely fucked off to high heaven. Play a 'never will be' in goal to throw away the League Cup, play 7 spazzes to throw away another.......lets hope we ensure we pick all 7 against Benfica again shall we, in case we jeopardise the chance to finish 9th

Fucking pricks the lot of 'em

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Well, that's the rest of my week-end Fuckked. :cry:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

How the fuck are we going to offload Pepe and Willian in Tempe summer on the crazy money that they are on. We’re fucked :banghead:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:11 pm
Alcohol is the answer my friend.

Natural Born Gooner

Last edited by Natural Born Gooner on Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
7 changes to kill all the momentum

Picking the same shameful c.unts who put his job in jeopardy by taking us to 15th

Some people haven't got the brains they were born with in this life

You deserve every bit of stick coming your way you fucking arse

I couldn't give two fucks if we win 5-0 on Tuesday, but for all those dickwads who think rising to 10th is more important than winning a trophy, I hope you'll cherish that moment if it comes.

In years to come when your grandkids ask you "tell us about your best Arsenal memory, Grandad", you'll be able to recall the glory days when we picked 7 shitebags and tossed away a cup, in the name of following it up with a win to scrape us into the top half

Hate the owner, hate Edu, hate just about every player we have over the age of 24 and the manager is a grade A c.unt

Absolutely fucked off to high heaven. Play a 'never will be' in goal to throw away the League Cup, play 7 spazzes to throw away another.......lets hope we ensure we pick all 7 against Benfica again shall we, in case we jeopardise the chance to finish 9th

Fucking pricks the lot of 'em
This. Every fucking word

Natural Born Gooner

Finally (hopefully) shifted one cunt on extortionate wages only to have that Chelski reject to take his place seamlessly.

At least Ozil when playing actually did something useful once in a while :roll:
Last edited by Natural Born Gooner on Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
That's the next month fucked for me until Benfica - honestly, what's the fucking point?

You build a bit of momentum after a half season of shite, to have it all tossed away by some prick who decides......I know I'll make 7 changes at once

And just when I thought he couldn't be any more of a c.unt, lets see how that magic formula has worked when we rock up at St Marys in 3 days time

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

When wanker would piss away the FA cup it was infuriating but to do it in a season that we will be lucky to finish top half and bar every other team in the EL having to forfeit due to covid, we won't be winning that either, then why the fuck pick this team? Another season down the toilet

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Even Stevie Wonder can see Willian. Pepe. Nketiah and Bellend are SHITTTT!

But Oh! Noooo not Arteta, he's the heir to the throne of love Pep - Just FuckkTheFUCKOFF ! Ya Night Fever CUNNNNTT!

John F

Post by John F »

As everyone is saying the usual suspects let us down.Ballerina was pissing me off the most.He is like a constipated pensioner,no speed and he can't pass.We should of had a penalty though and I make that three blatant penalties in the last two matches not given .

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

BFG4 wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:19 pm
When wanker would piss away the FA cup it was infuriating but to do it in a season that we will be lucky to finish top half and bar every other team in the EL having to forfeit due to covid, we won't be winning that either, then why the fuck pick this team? Another season down the toilet
Exactly. I just said to the missus, if we were second and chasing a title and had played the same 11 players seven or eight games in a row......I'd still be fucked off but I might just understand

To play seven c.unts who nearly cost you your job??? Well this time I hope they do