Soton anal sphincters A Tues 26th Jan KO 815PM

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Soton anal sphincters A Tues 26th Jan KO 815PM

Post by falkirk goon »

Next up this shower of sphincters :roll: they'll prob play the same team again :rubchin: and they'll probably turdhole us again.

mcdowell42

Re: Soton anal sphincters A Tues 26th Jan KO 815PM

Post by mcdowell42 »

1-3 Willian hat trick,

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Well......this is the BIG ONE clearly as we've gambled everything on it by resting all of our form players for this titanic clash.

Win and we could go.......wait for it......8th !! Yay, a whole point above mega rich Aston Villa who would still have 3 games in hand.

No wonder we threw away a cup with such a massive prize on the line

When's the Benfica game?

zzzzz......zzzzz.......zzzzz

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

When I was wallowing in my own self pity last night (it’s something I like to do, don’t judge) I got to thinking that it could only take this fucking club to have their record signing be one of the worst players in the squad (thanks to
Willian he can be described as one of the worst rather than the worst).

But when I thought about it there’s actually a few clubs in that company. Pogba at united, Coutihno at the whores and Hazard who’s has absolutely fucking bombed at Madrid. It made me feel better about myself for 5 minutes before I went back to mentally self harming for the rest of the night anyway.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:22 am
Well......this is the BIG ONE clearly as we've gambled everything on it by resting all of our form players for this titanic clash.

Win and we could go.......wait for it......8th !! Yay, a whole point above mega rich Aston Villa who would still have 3 games in hand.

When's the Benfica game?

Agreed this is the priority, need to get that 8th postion, vitaly important.... :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Redarmy wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:44 am
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:22 am

When's the Benfica game?

Agreed this is the priority, need to get that 8th postion, vitaly important.... :D

Ever the optimist ! :lol:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

I suppose if you were positive you could say that we only lost to an own goal against Southampton’s full side,and considering we played 4/3/0 formation with the 3 toothless clueless wankers up front,we should win tomorrow,but as I’m still fuming at throwing the FA Cup game I won’t,because no doubt Arteta’s team selection could be just as fucking baffling,but we do know most of the usual suspects will be wearing the shirt again,and failing again miserably,is tierney available and hopefully Martinelli will get more than an hour,but who fucking knows with Arsenal anymore

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

robbo10 wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:50 am
I suppose if you were positive you could say that we only lost to an own goal against Southampton’s full side,and considering we played 4/3/0 formation with the 3 toothless clueless wankers up front,we should win tomorrow,but as I’m still fuming at throwing the FA Cup game I won’t,because no doubt Arteta’s team selection could be just as fucking baffling,but we do know most of the usual suspects will be wearing the shirt again,and failing again miserably,is tierney available and hopefully Martinelli will get more than an hour,but who fucking knows with Arsenal anymore

Thing is Robbo we have been saying that exact same thing nigh on 12 years now. :cry:

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Has Aubameyang sorted out the ‘issue’ with his old lady yet? :oops: :box:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

3-0 or 3-1 Arsenal win. Martinelli to shine!!

Arteta will be shown up again by the obvious huge fuck up he made in the cup.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

TeeCee wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:52 am
3-0 or 3-1 Arsenal win. Martinelli to shine!!

Arteta will be shown up again by the obvious huge fuck up he made in the cup.
These must be in the lineup.....Martinelli, Saka, Partey, ESR and Tierney

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

Team news - Arsenal confirm that Aubameyang is still out due to ‘personal family reasons’. Ceballos and Mari still missing, Tierney being assessed due to ‘discomfort in the lower right leg’.

John F

Post by John F »

gooner265 wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:37 am
Team news - Arsenal confirm that Aubameyang is still out due to ‘personal family reasons’. Ceballos and Mari still missing, Tierney being assessed due to ‘discomfort in the lower right leg’.
I thought we would win this but Tierney will be a huge loss. It would mean a re-run of the terrible passing and crossing from both Soares and Ballerina that we saw on Saturday.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

gooner265 wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:37 am
Is his personal reason he can’t get his newest Lambo wrapped in horrendous shiny gold?

:roll: :rubchin:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

All kinds of rumours - But most hinting that it is for Health Reasons (COVID) regarding his wife and one of his children? :?

Who the fuckk knows...just as he starts scoring again we lose him :cry: :banghead: