Benfica Bulbeyes A Europa lge last chance saloon Thurs Feb 18th KO 8PM

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Benfica Bulbeyes A Europa lge last chance saloon Thurs Feb 18th KO 8PM

Post by falkirk goon »

Specially for our SteveO 8)
After yesterdays pile of utter shite and limp cocked surrender of our cup :oops: all we have left to play for is this cup..I wonder if he will play the kids in this :rubchin: or if he will play all the arseholes who took us down to 15th like he did yesterday :rubchin:
This game comes 3 days before Citeh anally maul us in the league :rubchin: I bet the stupid night fever hair do arsepiece does the same as yesterday.. the out of his depth beige prick that he is.

SteveO 35

Re: Benfica Bulbeyes A Europa lge last chance saloon Thurs Feb 18th KO 8PM

Post by SteveO 35 »

falkirk goon wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:41 pm
Specially for our SteveO 8)
After yesterdays pile of utter shite and limp cocked surrender of our cup :oops: all we have left to play for is this cup..I wonder if he will play the kids in this :rubchin: or if he will play all the arseholes who took us down to 15th like he did yesterday :rubchin:
This game comes 3 days before Citeh anally maul us in the league :rubchin: I bet the stupid night fever hair do arsepiece does the same as yesterday.. the out of his depth beige prick that he is.
Thanks for brightening my Sunday mate - both by putting the thread up for our next meaningful match and the genius title :D

Sadly I make you right. We'll probably have the chance to move up the PL by 2 places a few days later to 9th, so Bellend will probably be captain for this with his right side partner in crime Willian making up the least dynamic duo since Batman and Robin both contracted COVID.

Mustafi and Chambers at centre half, Xhaka and Elneny doing their 1930s impression, Nketiah wandering around like a little boy lost whilst Balogun talks to six or seven other clubs who appreciate his value.

4 goalies on the bench

Oh well at least there's only 26 more sleeps to go :barscarf:

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

We'll lose.

Is this a two legged thing?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Literally ALL we have left to play for.

2-1 win for the Arsenal with Willian Huff n Puff to huff and puff slowly around doing fuck all, and Bellend to piss every attempted pass away unless its backwards (his speciality), and Xhakatard to imperiously and gracefully float 40 yard lofted passes straight into touch whilst under no pressure whatsoever, and (ooh I'm getting a stiffy here) one of either Maitland-Bendtner or Pillock to clearly demonstrate that some day they will be captain... of the Palace reserves.

Cùnts. :x

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Benfica currently riddled with Corona virus ,

Benfica report 17 positive coronavirus tests among players, coaches and staff ( Sky Sports ).

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

A11M11 wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:57 am
Benfica currently riddled with Corona virus ,

Benfica report 17 positive coronavirus tests among players, coaches and staff ( Sky Sports ).
Ok I'm going with a one all draw then. :lol:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Ooooh new record in the offing, screwed over by Benfica's academy and ball boys!!

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Arsenal awaiting government guidance on situation in Portugal ahead of Europa League round of 32 tie against Benfica next month. All direct flights from UK to Portugal suspended because of COVID-19 variants. Talks open, numerous options open, including neutral venue for 1st leg.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:34 pm
Arsenal awaiting government guidance on situation in Portugal ahead of Europa League round of 32 tie against Benfica next month. All direct flights from UK to Portugal suspended because of COVID-19 variants. Talks open, numerous options open, including neutral venue for 1st leg.
Does the Bowl count as a neutral venue for the second leg?

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:34 pm
Much will change in 4 weeks

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:30 am

2-1 win for the Arsenal with Willian Huff n Puff to huff and puff slowly around doing fuck all, and Bellend to piss every attempted pass away unless its backwards (his speciality), and Xhakatard to imperiously and gracefully float 40 yard lofted passes straight into touch whilst under no pressure whatsoever, and (ooh I'm getting a stiffy here) one of either Maitland-Bendtner or Pillock to clearly demonstrate that some day they will be captain... of the Palace reserves.

Don't agree this is all we have left to play for, If we beat the mancs at the weekend, then top 4 is there to play for.
I'd prefer to qualify via the lge as it would be more a measure of progress, than an 8th place finish and a cup win.
That said, top 4 and a cup win would be very nice :wink:
Im furloughed at the minute and have nothing better to do with my time, other than talk shite on here :lol:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Bloody stupid to have any European competitions continuing at the moment.
Just continue with the domestic ones for this season and then hopefully restart normally for next season.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:43 am
Bloody stupid to have any European competitions continuing at the moment.
Just continue with the domestic ones for this season and then hopefully restart normally for next season.
So what would you do with this year's ones? Just abandon them totally? If that's the case you're removing the opportunity for us and a great number of teams to have their only reasonable shot at a trophy, and CL football.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

If we approach this like we did the FA Cup, we are SCREWED. :?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:10 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:30 am

Don't agree this is all we have left to play for, If we beat the mancs at the weekend, then top 4 is there to play for.
I'd prefer to qualify via the lge as it would be more a measure of progress, than an 8th place finish and a cup win.
That said, top 4 and a cup win would be very nice :wink:
Im furloughed at the minute and have nothing better to do with my time, other than talk shite on here :lol:
Calm down there Arsene! :box: :lol:

Personally I think we'll finish somewhere between 7th and 4th as the PL is just so bad with so many poor teams in it.

Also personally - and not being a Nordy fuckwad like your good self sid - I'd rather win a trophy and finish 7th than finish 4th and win fuck all.

CL qualification? With this manager and team? Why bother? If you thought Wengers later teams took some cornholings can you image how much assrape this shower of shite would be on the receiving end of in the CL? :shock: