Big Fat Frank tadaaa

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
nut flush gooner

Big Fat Frank tadaaa

Post by nut flush gooner »

Looks like he's getting the bullet, and Tuchel tipped to take over.

Tuchel won't last long. I am incredulous they haven't spoken to Allegri.

rodders999

Re: Big Fat Frank tadaaa

Post by rodders999 »

SteveO is a big fan of Tuchel, I bet he'll be thrilled :lol:

He was actually my third choice after Allegri and Ancelotti for the job when Arsene got the bullet but yeah like yourself I'm really surprised they haven't gone after Allegri this time (unless they did and he's not interested for whatever reason - it is very strange he hasn't gotten back in the game yet).

John F

Post by John F »

Lampard is just the sort of manager our clueless board would go for it we got rid of Arteta.An ex chav managing ex Chavs all in red shirts .Its the stuff of nightmares.

John F

Post by John F »

It is a fact that you are never more than 20 feet from an ex Chelsea manager.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

John F wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:20 am
It is a fact that you are never more than 20 feet from an ex Chelsea manager.
Tuchel signing a 4 and a half year deal........not a fucking hope he'll see half of that :lol:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

So winning in the FA Cup is sackable but losing isn't, being 9th in the league is sackable but being as low as 16th isn't :banghead: :banghead:

Ruthless owners everywhere but at the Arsenal :roll:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

He'll get a nice big pay-off. Good news if you have shares in Ginster's pies or Mr. Kipling cakes.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:04 am
SteveO is a big fan of Tuchel, I bet he'll be thrilled :lol:

He was actually my third choice after Allegri and Ancelotti for the job when Arsene got the bullet but yeah like yourself I'm really surprised they haven't gone after Allegri this time (unless they did and he's not interested for whatever reason - it is very strange he hasn't gotten back in the game yet).
The bloke wouldn't be third choice to clean my windows let alone manage our beloved football team

£200m+ spunked up the wall by Fat Fwank and no doubt this overrated lightweight will blow more fat wad up the wall on a lorry load of old shite

The only bad news of course is that Tuchel will probably be given the go ahead to clear out a load of c.unts that the Chavs don't want so I'm guessing El Beige and Edu will already be eyeing up Jorginho, Christiansen and a whole host of other fucktards

augie

Post by augie »

Are the going for the german connection (tuchel) cos they spunked away so much money on 2 german duds (havertz and werner), and are hoping that a german manager can turn that situation around ? In my opinion it will take more than a german manager to turn werner into a top player :roll:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

augie wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:44 pm
Are the going for the german connection (tuchel) cos they spunked away so much money on 2 german duds (havertz and werner), and are hoping that a german manager can turn that situation around ? In my opinion it will take more than a german manager to turn werner into a top player :roll:
Wasn't Havertz their record signing, if so I can add him to the case study I'm doing of record signings turning out to be the shittest players at the club. 8)

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Actually I just checked and their transfer record is 72 million quid which the paid for both Havertz and Kepa....two absolute skid marks :shock:

I'm noticing a pattern emerging here......

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

It's all about the number 72.

In numerology the number 13 can mean bad luck. The number 7 is often viewed as lucky. 666 stands for the biblical number of the beast. Conversely 888 is considered the "Jesus number". 101 has come to mean a "basic example".

72 stands for "a skidmark".

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:36 pm
It's all about the number 72.

In numerology the number 13 can mean bad luck. The number 7 is often viewed as lucky. 666 stands for the biblical number of the beast. Conversely 888 is considered the "Jesus number". 101 has come to mean a "basic example".

72 stands for "a skidmark".
:lol:

72 million for Pepe, 72 million for Havertz and 72 million for Kepa.

That's 216 million quids worth of "talent" there folks and I haven't a fucking pot to piss in :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:26 pm
He'll get a nice big pay-off. Good news if you have shares in Ginster's pies or Mr. Kipling cakes.

:lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:43 pm
Actually I just checked and their transfer record is 72 million quid which the paid for both Havertz and Kepa....two absolute skid marks :shock:

I'm noticing a pattern emerging here......
They paid £72million for Two skid marks - We paid the same amount for One skid mark. :?