Manurine stained Y fronts H Sat 30th Jan KO 1730

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
IW8Goalmachine

Re: Manurine stained Y fronts H Sat 30th Jan KO 1730

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

the playing mantis wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:19 pm
i think jens is twice the keeper leno is, thats my beef!

as for that penno at the lane, that was not in a million years a penno. if my memory serves correct the whistle hadn't even gone for the corner to be taken, and that pikey was standing on his toes and jens merely pushed him away. handbags that occurs at loads of corners and never before or since have i seen a penalty given for that.

am i mistaken in thinking the whistle hadnt gone, if so can it even legally be a penalty? yes card and then the corner should have occurred. Even if the whistle had gone, i'm sure the corner hadnt been taken, so again a massively harsh penalty.

maybe i was too pissed to remember clearly but the above has always rankled with me.
Reminds of the time of the FA cup final when Danny Murphy was screaming penalty for a challenge on grealish that was off the field of play.

DB10GOONER

Re: Manurine stained Y fronts H Sat 30th Jan KO 1730

Post by DB10GOONER »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:30 am
the playing mantis wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:19 pm
i think jens is twice the keeper leno is, thats my beef!

as for that penno at the lane, that was not in a million years a penno. if my memory serves correct the whistle hadn't even gone for the corner to be taken, and that pikey was standing on his toes and jens merely pushed him away. handbags that occurs at loads of corners and never before or since have i seen a penalty given for that.

am i mistaken in thinking the whistle hadnt gone, if so can it even legally be a penalty? yes card and then the corner should have occurred. Even if the whistle had gone, i'm sure the corner hadnt been taken, so again a massively harsh penalty.

maybe i was too pissed to remember clearly but the above has always rankled with me.
Reminds of the time of the FA cup final when Danny Murphy was screaming penalty for a challenge on grealish that was off the field of play.
:lol: :lol:

I fucking hate Danny Murphy. :barscarf: