Manurine stained Y fronts H Sat 30th Jan KO 1730

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Perryashburtongroves

Re: Manurine stained Y fronts H Sat 30th Jan KO 1730

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

A game that really deserved an empty ground.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Disappointed as we could have won even without 4 or 5 first team players...in the end a draw about right

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Well that was STRESSFUL.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Played well enough, not sure the last time we took 4 points from these c u n t s?
Still there will be the usual moaners!

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Redarmy wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:25 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:20 pm
If you take a player out in the air in rugby it’s an automatic red card. This shit is starting to creep in more and more since the crayon muncher started it.
absolutely and nothing said.....
Even worse the free kick actually went AGAINST Laca :shock:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Overall i think we were worth more than a point but i guess it keeps the unbeaten league run ticking and we've been pretty poor at the Emirates this season :rubchin:

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

A fair result in a draw I'd say. Particularly with the players we had missing and Partey having a bit of a stinker.

Don't think Holding missed a single header tonight. Seemed to clear every corner that they had.

The usual thankless workrate from Laca too.

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Good I hate those *word censored*. They're so shit, and if we'd had our full team out and Partey was a bit more with it, we'd have won!!

Maguire is such a fucking bonehead, that elbow and then ducking under Lacazette. Enjoy your criminal record!

I'd have gone crazy if they'd scored after Laca getting fouled and not ref waving play on.

Pepe - better, Willian - better, Xhaka - better! Holding and Luiz looking solid! Lacazette was busting a gut and chasing them down all game!

Bellerin is so painfully crap, I shit a kidney whenever he's got the ball. Too lightweight, wish PSG would make us an offer on him again!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Had we been able to play our preferred line-up, we would have done the cunnts. (probably).

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

We maintained a decent defensive shape throughout most of that today I thought and although Luiz has come in for a bit of stick on here, I think he did a good job leading the back line today.

Partey has missed so much football, he's going to need time to get used to these type of games. He was poor today, but it's all going on.

Actually thought Pepe had a pretty decent game too.

The biggest downside for me is the wasted substitution with Willian coming on. Whatever Arteta thinks he's got, he hasn't. That finish from the best chance of the game said it all - the bloke is absolutely fucking useless and stealing a living. Just when we'd got rid of one bloke signed into a long term mega deal we've got this prick for 3 years

John F

Post by John F »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:26 pm
A game that really deserved an empty ground.
:D If we had a full stadium squeaking us on we might have won that game.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

TeeCee wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:26 pm
Not too unhappy with a draw, with that team a win was a very long shot
Not the worst 0-0 you will ever see, there were chances either end., so relatively happy with the point.

Pepe could have curled one in, ESR had a decent effort while Willian and Pepe had goalbound shots blocked well.

For the Cavani missed a sitter from 5 yards and at the back post they did look to exploit Cedric.

Thought the team worked hard, epitomised by Martinelli nicking one of a Utd players toe at the end of the first half and Lacazette tracking back.

Give us Tierney, back and a fit Saka and Odegaard bedded in a little more and we get a win next week.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:32 pm
Good I hate those *word censored*. They're so shit, and if we'd had our full team out and Partey was a bit more with it, we'd have won!!

Maguire is such a fucking bonehead, that elbow and then ducking under Lacazette. Enjoy your criminal record!

I'd have gone crazy if they'd scored after Laca getting fouled and not ref waving play on.

Pepe - better, Willian - better, Xhaka - better! Holding and Luiz looking solid! Lacazette was busting a gut and chasing them down all game!

Bellerin is so painfully crap, I shit a kidney whenever he's got the ball. Too lightweight, wish PSG would make us an offer on him again!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Willian was the worst player on the pitch....a TOTAL Liability who offers nothing and gives even less.

Midz

Post by Midz »

It's exhausting watching the Arsenal!

Would have liked to have seen a bit more of the new guy. He shoulda subbed him for Willian not ESR. Mind you having said that Willian should never have been on in the first place.

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:34 pm
Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:32 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Willian was the worst player on the pitch....a TOTAL Liability who offers nothing and gives even less.
Maybe I should have expanded. He set up those 2 chances early in the 2nd half, won a few fouls around the edge of their box, did some defensive work when needed, ,and didn't give away the ball as cheaply as he normally Granted, nothing spectacular but on the whole he didn't fuck up as was expected. Slightly better than utterly shit in summary!

And he was like Maldini and Cryuff rolled into one compared to Bellerin, who was easily the worst player on the by a country mile!