Manurine stained Y fronts H Sat 30th Jan KO 1730

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Manurine stained Y fronts H Sat 30th Jan KO 1730

Post by falkirk goon »

Next up this shower of cockbulges :roll: can't stand these bastards :evil: meeja are all wankin themselves about them :roll: shower of arsepieces..with the away record they have I think they'll turdhole us :cry:

falkirk goon

Re: Manurine stained Y fronts H Sat 30th Jan KO 1730

Post by falkirk goon »

It's white pishstained scants for the record :oops: :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

falkirk goon wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:28 am
It's white pishstained scants for the record :oops: :D
Magnificent title. 8)

Agreed on the hatred of these plastic cùnts. :evil:

But I do have a sneaky suspicion we will get a result against the little paedo victim looking cùnt and his team of cùnts. 8)

2-1 the Arsenal. :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Looking like Tierney won't be available for this, hopefully ESR and Partey will.

We can't afford to be as open as we were at times last night and will need to be a lot more disciplined at the back, especially Tofu boy. They're a completely different side form the one we beat a few months back, extremely dangerous on the counter. I'm shitting myself already.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:15 am
Looking like Tierney won't be available for this, hopefully ESR and Partey will.

We can't afford to be as open as we were at times last night and will need to be a lot more disciplined at the back, especially Tofu boy. They're a completely different side form the one we beat a few months back, extremely dangerous on the counter. I'm shitting myself already.
Now now Poppa roddaz clean the excrement off your legs and listen to Uncle Old Dirty Bastard: we will beat these ceeunts. 8)

augie

Post by augie »

Words cannot express how much I want these c.unts - they are an average team (at best) and the way that the meeja and some of their fans are w*nking themselves silly over them is ridiculous :roll: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Where I think that this will be a test of our team is mentally - if we go out afraid of them then that will tell me that we are still mentally weak and are intimidated by a big clubs reputation. If we go out and absolutely tear into them, then I cannot see them living with us and that is honestly how I feel. Partey and smith-rowe are better than anything they have in midfield, and if we have auba alongside laca and saka, then I expected them to tear maguire and co a new one. Where I do worry is if we go the trent alexander route ....... in other words, have a full back playing so high up the pitch and out of position, that we expose an isolated holding to rashfords pace. Dont get me wrong cos I know that rashford is over-hyped, but there is always one player whon plays above his level against us, and I think that it will be rashford.

I am also hoping that we go in hard on fernandes from minute one - without doubt THE most over hyped player in the league, and take away set pieces from him and all he is is an average player

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

I know many of their so called supporters that had no interest in them the past few years. When I'd say it to them they would use the old hate the owner excuse but yet now when things are looking up they are all the best supporters in the world again with not a mention about the owners.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

If we have all our best players available AND there are played we can can beat this shower of ShyteBagWhoreCUNTS which will definitely not only Halt their "amazing run" (some cunnt on Sky said that) but it will damage their confidence and return them to being the fuckOff and Die Banter team they really are.

Absolutely Loathe these scumCUNTS and their CockSucking UglyHobbit manager.

#COYG :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Midz

Post by Midz »

Hoping we can put a dent in their title contentions. Not confident we can especially if Tierney isn't available.
Our defence is still woeful with Luiz in there.

Wonder if the new loanee will be available.

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

If we only put in a handful of top drawer performances for the rest of this season, please let one of them be this game! Absolutely detest everything about that shower. Plastic fans, meeja love-in, corrupt refs, old red nose running the league, Robson, Hughes, Keane, both Nevilles, Rooney, Ferdinand, the wife cheater and beater, Sherringham, Van Horseface, Van Judas, non-dirty ‘good-old Scholesy’, and any of the other hateful bastards! Come on Arsenal, put on a show with Saka, ESR, Teirney (hopefully), Partey, Auba and Lacathreat all giving it to the dirty feckers!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

goonertux wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:50 pm
If we only put in a handful of top drawer performances for the rest of this season, please let one of them be this game! Absolutely detest everything about that shower. Plastic fans, meeja love-in, corrupt refs, old red nose running the league, Robson, Hughes, Keane, both Nevilles, Rooney, Ferdinand, the wife cheater and beater, Sherringham, Van Horseface, Van Judas, non-dirty ‘good-old Scholesy’, and any of the other hateful bastards! Come on Arsenal, put on a show with Saka, ESR, Teirney (hopefully), Partey, Auba and Lacathreat all giving it to the dirty feckers!
Hear! Hear! Well said GT :high5:

Will never forget how the cheating Cuntts and Riley the most corrupt and ineffectual ref in the history of the game stole our unbeaten record and Nothing was ever done about that evil and criminal act!

:box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :cussing:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Auba put up a message on Twatter, his mother was sick but is much better now, seems like he flew out to her but he's coming home tonight so hopefully available for Saturday :barscarf:

Let's stuff these fucking cuuuuuuuuuuuunts :banghead:

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

rodders999 wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:22 pm
Auba put up a message on Twatter, his mother was sick but is much better now, seems like he flew out to her but he's coming home tonight so hopefully available for Saturday

Gotta stop believing everything the metaphorical ‘bloke down the pub’ tells me! Apologies for believing it was an issue with his wife catching him ‘playing away’.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

rodders999 wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:22 pm
Auba put up a message on Twatter, his mother was sick but is much better now, seems like he flew out to her but he's coming home tonight so hopefully available for Saturday :barscarf:

Let's stuff these fucking cuuuuuuuuuuuunts :banghead:
There’s 13 u’s in cuuuuuuuuuuuuunts mate :lol: :lol: :lol:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:28 am
I know many of their so called supporters that had no interest in them the past few years. When I'd say it to them they would use the old hate the owner excuse but yet now when things are looking up they are all the best supporters in the world again with not a mention about the owners.
This ^^

I have been speaking to manure supporters for the last couple of years and some were season ticket holders for many years and they have literally said they are not interested in football, I'm like WTFF.

Now though they are starting to get interested again :roll: