Leeds labia lips H Sun 14th Feb KO 430PM

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: Leeds labia lips H Sun 14th Feb KO 430PM

Post by augie »

I have never, at any level, seen a worse in game manager than pep's water boy -

there is no excuse for bringing willian on in any circumstances, and yet every single week we see the c.unt brought on :censored: No offence to those suggesting that it must be in his contract to get game time, but that frankly is a load of bollox and just is an excuse for some to deflect blame from arteta

Every change pep's water boy was negative - take off the player with most assists for us this season (smith-rowe) and bring in a donkey, take off an attacking midfielder and bring in a defensive one, and finally bring off a centre midfielder and bring in a centre back. WTF kind of management is that ?? :banghead: :banghead:

Arteta needs to fcuk off before he runs martinelli out of town

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

augie wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:36 pm

there is no excuse for bringing willian on in any circumstances, and yet every single week we see the c.unt brought on :censored: No offence to those suggesting that it must be in his contract to get game time, but that frankly is a load of bollox and just is an excuse for some to deflect blame from arteta

Every change pep's water boy was negative - take off the player with most assists for us this season (smith-rowe) and bring in a donkey, take off an attacking midfielder and bring in a defensive one, and finally bring off a centre midfielder and bring in a centre back. WTF kind of management is that ?? :banghead: :banghead:

You're becoming fucking embarrassing ! We won 4-2 , we have elge game on Thurs! Yes lets bring on injury prone/ recovering Martinelli !
I'd love to see what you would have posted, had he come on and get injured! :roll:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

augie wrote:

Agreed its worrying...and frustrating because we have some real quality attacking players in the team

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

goonersid wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:46 pm
augie wrote:

You're becoming fucking embarrassing ! We won 4-2 , we have elge game on Thurs! Yes lets bring on injury prone/ recovering Martinelli !
I'd love to see what you would have posted, had he come on and get injured! :roll:
If he's coming back from an injury then what better time to bring him on then when 4 up and cruising.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:52 pm
goonersid wrote:
augie wrote:

If he's coming back from an injury then what better time to bring him on then when 4 up and cruising.
Indeed - and if he can't manage 20-30 mins in those rarest of circumstances why be on the bench at all?

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

I predict Arteta will sell Martinelli this summer

I also predict if we dont get into Europe and offer north of £60M comes in for Saka he will be sold to 'recoup' our losses from Covid and lack of european football :banghead:

Clash

Post by Clash »

So the only injustice in Sky’s analysis is that Leeds should have had a pen. No mention of our overturned decision.

Our players got themselves in front of Bamford and blocked him, they didn’t come in at him from the side.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:59 pm

I also predict if we dont get into Europe and offer north of £60M comes in for Saka he will be sold to 'recoup' our losses from Covid and lack of european football :banghead:

:cry:

:cussing:

:suicide:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:56 pm
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:52 pm
goonersid wrote:
augie wrote:

Indeed - and if he can't manage 20-30 mins in those rarest of circumstances why be on the bench at all?
Why risk a striker when the game is won?
He was on the bench as an option if we needed a change up front with 10 mins to go or maybe an injury forced substitution
FFS ! I've lost 90% of my belief in Arteta ! but get a fucking grip on yourselves!
Anyway! Going to get me and the missus' M&S Valentines supper on the go and hopefully, my just desserts later :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Playing the toilet brush is worse than playing with 10 men.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Clash wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:02 pm
So the only injustice in Sky’s analysis is that Leeds should have had a pen. No mention of our overturned decision.

Our players got themselves in front of Bamford and blocked him, they didn’t come in at him from the side.
Not often you get to say this about us but that was great defending, completely closed off the space Bamford wanted to run in to giving him nowhere to go.

Super defending, fuck sky wankers.

Clash

Post by Clash »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:13 pm
Clash wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:02 pm

Not often you get to say this about us but that was great defending, completely closed off the space Bamford wanted to run in to giving him nowhere to go.

Super defending, fuck sky wankers.
Agreed, it was great defending. JFH said it’s a foul on any other part of the pitch ... what like when defenders shepherd the ball out by stepping across the attacker when he is heading to the byline? Seen numerous times every match ffs :roll:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

goonersid wrote:
augie wrote:

Watching the game Sid we needed all those 4 goals to hold out and win it
Auba had his hat trick he should have saved him for Thursday, picked up a couple of heavy knocks at the end....tomorrow he will be feeling them

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:34 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:23 pm
How can a four nil lead end up in a huge sigh of relief ffs? :oops: :roll:
A manager who keeps making BAD Choices and Substitutions by playing / selecting the same ole utter shyte players: willian, clubfoot. side-show and the tree planter

As some one said we have a very enjoyable positive 1st half and a sphincter quivering 2nd.

all because of el beige and his choices...Surely he can SEE how BAD willian is??????
Instead of going for the kill Arteta’s substitutions change the game in their favour,4 nil and cruising to hanging on at the end,if I were Martinelli I’d be wanting out ASAP,we looked like scoring every time we went forward but El Dullardo made wrong changes yet again.
Xhaka just completely ruins the flow of our attacking play,and as for willian is it wrong to wish an Arsenal player a career ending double compound leg break? :banghead:

Midz

Post by Midz »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:59 pm

That would be awful to see him go. He was the only joy to watch today. he has enthusiasm, skill and hunger. Something that few of our players have all three.