Leeds labia lips H Sun 14th Feb KO 430PM

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Leeds labia lips H Sun 14th Feb KO 430PM

Post by falkirk goon »

2 defeats on the bounce and next up the Yorkshire barcodes/mickeys :roll: can't be fucked with these arseholes and the arseholey fanbase they have :censored:
Anyhoo were absolute shite and our confidence is shot to fuck,el beige is an out of his depth night fever hair do arsepiece :oops: I fully expect another rimming here 1-3.

Midz

Re: Leeds labia lips H Sun 14th Feb KO 430PM

Post by Midz »

They can't be bothered so nor can I.

My interest wanes more and more as the club I used to love declines.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

I’m having difficulty getting my tongue around the thread title

Does it matter anymore ?

We are not going to be relegated, not going to reach top 4 ( we would have been in with a decent shout had we beaten Wolves and Villa)

They have a good performance once every 3 or 4 matches and the rest is turgid shit.

John F

Post by John F »

When a few on here suggested that we play the stiffs in league games a few weeks back I still had a delusional thought that we still had a long odds chance of Europe and didn't agree. Now that's gone I would save the best for Europe and play the stiffs and give opportunities to the fringe. My fringe team would be Ryan,Bellerina,Luiz,Chambers,Cant think of a left back so a youth player,Xhaka,Elneny,Willian,Nelson and Auba to try and play in some form and give Balogun a go.A team to frighten the natives. :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Play an entire youth team, or if you must the absolute wankers who shouldn't be anywhere near the field when we play Benfica.

Another borefest and pointless match. Two mid table teams a couple of points apart - neither will go down, neither will qualify for Europe. Yes folks, we've gone from Manchester United to Leeds United as our league rivals in the space of a decade - a stunning Kroenke achievement given that the latter spent part of it in League One

We'll probably get someone sent off.

The result will be Arsenal zero fucks given Leeds zero fucks given

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Want to beat them solely because I can’t stand that fucking media darling wanker sitting on his plastic commode on the side line. Cuuuuuunt.

The legendary Red Member has gotten a few mentions here lately so I’m gonna quote him on this one -

“This is not the most important game of the week”

:lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Leeds Labia Lips. :lol: :lol: Quality. 8)

Related to Rio Labia Lips Ferdinand? :lol:

We'll win or they'll win or it'll be a draw. It will be mid tempo, lots of sideways and backwards passing to once again destroy the SlySports myth of the PL being the best league in the history of everything. We'll get fucked by the ref and the VAR abomination. The fucking trophyless leeds manager will be spoken of by the commentators in orgasmic terms as a "genius" and an "elite" manager. Our very own "tactical genius" Barry Gibb-Lite will make a stupid substitution or two after initially setting up the team wrongly because, why not. :roll:

Zzzzzzzzzzz :yawn:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Arteta will learn from all his mistakes of the last 13 months and we will stroll out 0-5 winners...... or probably not :roll:

Ernie71

Post by Ernie71 »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:50 am
Want to beat them solely because I can’t stand that fucking media darling wanker sitting on his plastic commode on the side line. Cuuuuuunt.

The legendary Red Member has gotten a few mentions here lately so I’m gonna quote him on this one -

its got to the point where we need to look at the bigger picture for the good of the club.That means another defeat will push Arteta nearer the exit door

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

rodders999 wrote:

Who is Red Member ?

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:45 pm
rodders999 wrote:

Who is Red Member ?
He was a poster in here years ago,but he got banned for some of his slightly outlandish posts.I had a look back and couldn't find any of his posts,but they were other posters who mentioned him,eg what I've copied and pasted below

To be fair Red did his best to trump that himself in the space of a few weeks. We had Walcott and Song as part of his Big Three, the calls for the return of Almunia, Djourou rated as an excellent centre half and the crowning glory (and what I believe triggered the final ban) was the call for Denilson to be an automatic first choice on his return from injury :D

Nobody on the forum, with the exception of Baba in full swing, has come close to hitting those heights :barscarf:

The time we lost 8-2 to Utd, he said it was irrelevant because it wasn't the most important game of the week for us,then there was another one along the lines of Walcott being underpaid.

Stevo is your man for more of his posts/quotes :lol:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Gunner Rob wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

Who is Red Member ?
The only guy who knocks one out more than our beloved Rodders :wink:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:49 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

Who is Red Member ?
He was a poster in here years ago,but he got banned for some of his slightly outlandish posts.I had a look back and couldn't find any of his posts,but they were other posters who mentioned him,eg what I've copied and pasted below

To be fair Red did his best to trump that himself in the space of a few weeks. We had Walcott and Song as part of his Big Three, the calls for the return of Almunia, Djourou rated as an excellent centre half and the crowning glory (and what I believe triggered the final ban) was the call for Denilson to be an automatic first choice on his return from injury :D

Nobody on the forum, with the exception of Baba in full swing, has come close to hitting those heights :barscarf:

The time we lost 8-2 to Utd, he said it was irrelevant because it wasn't the most important game of the week for us,then there was another one along the lines of Walcott being underpaid.

Stevo is your man for more of his posts/quotes :lol:
to be fair I would prefer Walcott at the moment to Willian. :D (even Denilson!)
If that :censored: ever comes on again I am going to switch off .

How the fuck can losing 8-2 be irrelevant ? :shock:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Rob there was a reason why he posted it ,but it was so long ago I can't remember his reasoning.Stevo would be the man to ask i reckon, he was a real fan of this guy :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

The 8-2 massacre which some of us are still receiving therapy for to this day was simply dismissed as a thing of nothing because we had a qualifying match for the be all and end all the same week which was deemed “the more important game”.

He made my fucking blood boil with the shite he posted, if he wasn’t a professional WUM which I suspect he was, then he must of been a complete fucking window licker because his posts were off the wall.