Leeds labia lips H Sun 14th Feb KO 430PM

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: Leeds labia lips H Sun 14th Feb KO 430PM

Post by augie »

goonersid wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:46 pm
augie wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:36 pm
I have never, at any level, seen a worse in game manager than pep's water boy -

there is no excuse for bringing willian on in any circumstances, and yet every single week we see the c.unt brought on :censored: No offence to those suggesting that it must be in his contract to get game time, but that frankly is a load of bollox and just is an excuse for some to deflect blame from arteta

Every change pep's water boy was negative - take off the player with most assists for us this season (smith-rowe) and bring in a donkey, take off an attacking midfielder and bring in a defensive one, and finally bring off a centre midfielder and bring in a centre back. WTF kind of management is that ?? :banghead: :banghead:

Arteta needs to fcuk off before he runs martinelli out of town
You're becoming fucking embarrassing ! We won 4-2 , we have elge game on Thurs! Yes lets bring on injury prone/ recovering Martinelli !
I'd love to see what you would have posted, had he come on and get injured! :roll:

I would love to see/hear your justification for bringing on willian - martinelli being snubbed (AGAIN) we do not agree on at all, but I would bring matt ryan on to the wing ahead of that useless chav reject :roll:
As has already been stated, martinelli has been on the bench for the last two games without getting a minute on the pitch, and if he wasnt fit to bring him on, why have him on the bench in the first place ? This was the game to bring him on and get minutes into him so that he can get a bit of match sharpness ahead of some big upcoming games

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Midz wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:39 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:59 pm
I predict Arteta will sell Martinelli this summer

I also predict if we dont get into Europe and offer north of £60M comes in for Saka he will be sold to 'recoup' our losses from Covid and lack of european football :banghead:
That would be awful to see him go. He was the only joy to watch today. he has enthusiasm, skill and hunger. Something that few of our players have all three.
Your right mate, Saka is an absolute joy to watch, think hes getting better as well.......

shu

Post by shu »

augie wrote:

there is no excuse for bringing willian on in any circumstances, and yet every single week we see the c.unt brought on :censored: No offence to those suggesting that it must be in his contract to get game time, but that frankly is a load of bollox and just is an excuse for some to deflect blame from arteta

Every change pep's water boy was negative - take off the player with most assists for us this season (smith-rowe) and bring in a donkey, take off an attacking midfielder and bring in a defensive one, and finally bring off a centre midfielder and bring in a centre back. WTF kind of management is that ?? :banghead: :banghead:

Totally agree , I will say it again having no crowd benefits Arteta too. Who else could get away with repeatedly selecting Xhaka , luiz (red card coming in a europa game ) and Willian who would get booed to fuck. Quite simply the worst signing .

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

robbo10 wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:39 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:34 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:23 pm
How can a four nil lead end up in a huge sigh of relief ffs? :oops: :roll:
A manager who keeps making BAD Choices and Substitutions by playing / selecting the same ole utter shyte players: willian, clubfoot. side-show and the tree planter

As some one said we have a very enjoyable positive 1st half and a sphincter quivering 2nd.

all because of el beige and his choices...Surely he can SEE how BAD willian is??????
Instead of going for the kill Arteta’s substitutions change the game in their favour,4 nil and cruising to hanging on at the end,if I were Martinelli I’d be wanting out ASAP,we looked like scoring every time we went forward but El Dullardo made wrong changes yet again.
Xhaka just completely ruins the flow of our attacking play,and as for willian is it wrong to wish an Arsenal player a career ending double compound leg break? :banghead:
In this case it wouldn't be wrong mate. But then again he ain't an Arsenal player just a chav on a nice little pre-retirement earner.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

shu wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:17 pm
augie wrote:

Totally agree , I will say it again having no crowd benefits Arteta too. Who else could get away with repeatedly selecting Xhaka , luiz (red card coming in a europa game ) and Willian who would get booed to fuck. Quite simply the worst signing .
So true. If we had 60000 people in there we are at the point where Huff n Puff would be booed every time he came on.

Midz

Post by Midz »

Arteta has made examples out of players who he considers don't add enough or conform to what he requires so why the fuck does he play Willian?

There has to be something dodgy going on.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

goonersid wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:04 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:56 pm
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:52 pm
goonersid wrote:
augie wrote:

You're becoming fucking embarrassing ! We won 4-2 , we have elge game on Thurs! Yes lets bring on injury prone/ recovering Martinelli !
I'd love to see what you would have posted, had he come on and get injured! :roll:
If he's coming back from an injury then what better time to bring him on then when 4 up and cruising.
Indeed - and if he can't manage 20-30 mins in those rarest of circumstances why be on the bench at all?
Why risk a striker when the game is won?
He was on the bench as an option if we needed a change up front with 10 mins to go or maybe an injury forced substitution
FFS ! I've lost 90% of my belief in Arteta ! but get a fucking grip on yourselves!
Anyway! Going to get me and the missus' M&S Valentines supper on the go and hopefully, my just desserts later :wink:
It's better to bring a player coming back from injury into a situation like tonight when there's less pressure. We can assume he'll start on Thursday with more pressure on him to play well.

Absolute common sense to give him a run in such a game as tonight

augie

Post by augie »

Midz wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:32 pm
Arteta has made examples out of players who he considers don't add enough or conform to what he requires so why the fuck does he play Willian?

There has to be something dodgy going on.

I think that since he took the job arteta has shown himself to be a guy that will stubbornly refuse to deviate from his beliefs regardless of what anyone else thinks - sometimes that total belief a manager has in himself can be a good thing, but when it is failing badly (as it is here) then it could only be bad.

Pep's cone boy decided early that guendouzi wasnt for him - he gone

Pep's cone boy decided saliba wasnt for him - he gone

Pep's cone boy has 100% absolutely tied himself to willian - no doubt he was an arteta signing and now he is doggedly sticking with him despite the fact that he has been utter dogshit

Some of you may recall that at our infamous game away to brighton last season, I expressed my opinion that arteta did not rate martinelli and did not want to play young players if possible - we had lost 3-0 to citeeh the previous week, and lost to brighton and, despite needing to score goals, martinelli did not get as much as 1 second on the pitch. Martinelli's injury the following week did arteta a huge favour cos it took martinelli out of the equation for a few months, but now he is back fit again and he is still consigned to the bench and behind shite like willian :roll: Arteta absolutely sticks to his pre-determined ideas and in this case martinelli isnt someone he rates - the difference this time is that martinelli is a fan favourite based on his goals and his work-rate, and they wont stand for his exclusion behind the likes of willian and pepe. If results and performances are going well then arteta gets away with it for a while, but 10 league defeats in a season (so far :oops: ) tells it's own story and if arteta doesnt open his eyes and fast, then his day of reckoning will come as soon as fans are allowed back in

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

That was nerve racking second half. Thank god it's over & we got the points. Love watching the interplay between ESR & Saka. As for Willian - Matty Ryan is a better winger than him & can at least tackle. Believe me I know !. 6 more points for safety. :barscarf: :barscarf:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

augie wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:50 pm
goonersid wrote:
augie wrote:

I would love to see/hear your justification for bringing on willian - martinelli being snubbed (AGAIN) we do not agree on at all, but I would bring matt ryan on to the wing ahead of that useless chav reject :roll:
As has already been stated, martinelli has been on the bench for the last two games without getting a minute on the pitch, and if he wasnt fit to bring him on, why have him on the bench in the first place ? This was the game to bring him on and get minutes into him so that he can get a bit of match sharpness ahead of some big upcoming games
Hes been fit since late December, played 45 mins and subbed...not injured...he needs game time now

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

shu wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:17 pm
augie wrote:

Willian is an utter total disgrace to our famous jersey.......fuck of back to chavs....using our great club

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Gonna sit back and enjoy this weekend because this time next Sunday we’ll just have been bent over sideways and degraded in every hole by city :lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:43 pm
Gonna sit back and enjoy this weekend because this time next Sunday we’ll just have been bent over sideways and degraded in every hole by city :lol:
They can beat us 7-0 for all I care - what difference will it make, 9th.....11th.....somewhere between 2nd and 17th anyway where all the losers finish. If we beat Benfica either side of that, put the lube on and let em rim us to high heaven

All the other teams at the top are total c.unts anyway........Cit-eh......Cit-eh.....the best team in the land and all the world :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

goonersid wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:04 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:56 pm
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:52 pm
goonersid wrote:
augie wrote:

If he's coming back from an injury then what better time to bring him on then when 4 up and cruising.
Indeed - and if he can't manage 20-30 mins in those rarest of circumstances why be on the bench at all?
Why risk a striker when the game is won?
He was on the bench as an option if we needed a change up front with 10 mins to go or maybe an injury forced substitution
FFS ! I've lost 90% of my belief in Arteta ! but get a fucking grip on yourselves!
Anyway! Going to get me and the missus' M&S Valentines supper on the go and hopefully, my just desserts later :wink:
Hope you got your just desserts mate!

Fuck knows what he's being rested for - he's 19 FFS and played about 30 minutes football in a month!

Wouldn't be so bad if I thought he was going to feature heavily in the Benfica games but he won't. The Spanish Brittas has it in for him,Guendouzi, Saliba and Balogun and would rather pick the utter c.unts that are Willian, Xhaka, Luiz and Nketiah. Thats the truth!

Anyway....I've filled her up on prosecco so hoping for the annual noshing....

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I'm fucking astonished by this complete melt of a reporter - I refuse to call any of these cùnts "journalists":

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/20 ... y-darkest/

What the absolute fuck was this melt watching? :oops:

"Xhaka ran the match from midfield". :shock:

"A natural leader". :shock:

:coffeespit:

Jesus wept. :roll: