Peps cone boy v Master Pep(Anal mauling) Sun 21st Feb KO 430PM

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: Peps cone boy v Master Pep Sun 21st Feb KO 430PM

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:34 pm
augie wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:03 pm
No way will we get a thrashing here - pep will not want to show up his cone boy for starters, but more important is the fact that city are away in the champs league just 3 days later and will have no interest in this game.

I'm going with a narrow 1-2 defeat and pep's cone boy will speak glowingly about the courage we showed and that we deserved something from the game, whilst conveniently ignoring the fact that most of city's best players were rested and not even at the game :roll:
There'll be nothing narrow about this one augster. And I include our arses after the match in that. :lol: :wink:

I honestly dont see them even picking half of their first choice team ......... why would they ? They will be confident of the win regardless, they will know that they would have to have a serious collapse to blow the league now, and winning the champs league will be the priority for the club and pep, so I am not expecting citeeh to be putting in much effort tbh

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

augie wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:55 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:
No way will we get a thrashing here - pep will not want to show up his cone boy for starters, but more important is the fact that city are away in the champs league just 3 days later and will have no interest in this game.

I'm going with a narrow 1-2 defeat and pep's cone boy will speak glowingly about the courage we showed and that we deserved something from the game, whilst conveniently ignoring the fact that most of city's best players were rested and not even at the game :roll:
There'll be nothing narrow about this one augster. And I include our arses after the match in that. :lol: :wink:

I honestly dont see them even picking half of their first choice team ......... why would they ? They will be confident of the win regardless, they will know that they would have to have a serious collapse to blow the league now, and winning the champs league will be the priority for the club and pep, so I am not expecting citeeh to be putting in much effort tbh
I mostly agree with that Augie. My only doubt would be us scoring. I think we'll be set up to defend and can't see us offering much threat going forward.

3-0 stroll for City is my call.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:

Unfortunately they won't need to. I can't see anything but a comfortable 3 or 4 nil win for them. We might scramble a consolation goal but I wouldn't put my money on it.

What will kill us is the likes of Linda Zoolander, Sideshow Chav, Xhakatard, Pepe, Hleballos, and Huff n Puff. That's the utter gash players.

Then add in the ones that have zero consistency, could be half good or complete gash on any given day: Holding, Cedric, El Numpty, Lacazette.

Added to that is the fact Butter Wrists is overdue a pary or two to an oppo strikers feet.

And then finally throw into the mix Martinez-Lite's abysmal in-game management and it's a recipe for disaster against a team that is strolling to the title.

A good solid four nil raping that any lifer in prison would be proud of awaits us! :cry:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

0-3

Because it always is

augie

Post by augie »

The one big worry I have is a "mad to play and keen to impress" aguero - without a doubt he is the most natural goal scorer in the league over the past 20 years, and with the important games coming up, he will want to force himself back into the starting 11.

I think he always scores against us too :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:53 am
The one big worry I have is a "mad to play and keen to impress" aguero - without a doubt he is the most natural goal scorer in the league over the past 20 years, and with the important games coming up, he will want to force himself back into the starting 11.

I think he always scores against us too :roll:
It certainly feels that way! :cry: :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

Good news ahead of this game - tonight aguero was back on the bench for them, plus fernandino and de bruyne came on as subs :banghead:

Getting back their best players ahead of our game, and they will play against us for match fitness :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:25 am
augie wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:

Unfortunately they won't need to. I can't see anything but a comfortable 3 or 4 nil win for them. We might scramble a consolation goal but I wouldn't put my money on it.

What will kill us is the likes of Linda Zoolander, Sideshow Chav, Xhakatard, Pepe, Hleballos, and Huff n Puff. That's the utter gash players.

Then add in the ones that have zero consistency, could be half good or complete gash on any given day: Holding, Cedric, El Numpty, Lacazette.

Added to that is the fact Butter Wrists is overdue a pary or two to an oppo strikers feet.

And then finally throw into the mix Martinez-Lite's abysmal in-game management and it's a recipe for disaster against a team that is strolling to the title.

A good solid four nil raping that any lifer in prison would be proud of awaits us! :cry:
After watching citeh leave the toffees looking like corpses in a bombed abattoir last night, and with their two best players now fit again, I think I will stick with my citeh to win 4-0 scoreline... but amend it to 4-0 per half. :?

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

This will be a very close game, I can see us going toe to toe with them and both teams going at it from minute one.

I expect it to be an end to end match with chances galore, im going for a close fought 1-7.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:49 pm
This will be a very close game, I can see us going toe to toe with them and both teams going at it from minute one.

I expect it to be an end to end match with chances galore, im going for a close fought 1-7.
:lol:

That close huh? :shock:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Citeh are sweeping aside everything in their path, best we can hope for is to come out with our heads up.
Definitely a fixture we would be looking at a severe pasting under Wenger or dicko.

falkirk goon

Re: Peps cone boy v Master Pep(Anal mauling) Sun 21st Feb KO 430PM

Post by falkirk goon »

I've slightly tweaked the thread title after watching them demolish Everton lastnight..Theyll stiffen us by however many they can be fucked stiffening us by :oops: modern Arsenal eh :barscarf: Just what we left Highbury for..to keep the scores down below half a dozen against these plastic arseholes :roll:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:21 pm
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:49 pm

:lol:

That close huh? :shock:
Thats the optimistic side of me, call me crazy, I don't care :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

falkirk goon wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:11 pm
I've slightly tweaked the thread title after watching them demolish Everton lastnight..Theyll stiffen us by however many they can be fucked stiffening us by :oops: modern Arsenal eh :barscarf: Just what we left Highbury for..to keep the scores down below half a dozen against these plastic arseholes :roll:

This is why I am slightly more optimistic than most of ye (or youz as the dublin pikey's like DB10 say :wink: ) - I dont think that they will be that bothered about giving us a hiding, so I am expecting a much closer game that pep's water boy will afterwards claim some sort of moral victory from

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Let's be honest; we're going to get fucked so hard we may end up pressing charges.

Probably won't even bother watching. :lol: