Peps cone boy v Master Pep(Anal mauling) Sun 21st Feb KO 430PM

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Peps cone boy v Master Pep(Anal mauling) Sun 21st Feb KO 430PM

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:19 pm
I've finally figured out how Xhaka stays so fit, he does absolutely fuck all, even beyond what we suspected, he doesn't pass more than 5 yards, no chance of over extension injuries, he doesn't tackle except from behind therefore no collision injuries, he doesn't run so no hammies pulled or other soft tissue injuries, he can't head the ball so no chance of concussion injuries, he falls over if anyone comes near him when in possession so never gets tackled, and finally passes the ball 5 yards IF there is a chance of someone tackling him...... he is absolutely perfect in terms of injury avoidance :banghead: ..................just a shame he is utter dogshite as a footballer :roll:
The real shock here is it took you this long? :wink:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Nice to see that hoodie I handed into to Oxfam last year looking good on Pep.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Martin Tyler talking utter bollocks as usual

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:20 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:
I've finally figured out how Xhaka stays so fit, he does absolutely fuck all, even beyond what we suspected, he doesn't pass more than 5 yards, no chance of over extension injuries, he doesn't tackle except from behind therefore no collision injuries, he doesn't run so no hammies pulled or other soft tissue injuries, he can't head the ball so no chance of concussion injuries, he falls over if anyone comes near him when in possession so never gets tackled, and finally passes the ball 5 yards IF there is a chance of someone tackling him...... he is absolutely perfect in terms of injury avoidance :banghead: ..................just a shame he is utter dogshite as a footballer :roll:

:lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Seriously this ref is SHYTE

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Luiz has come on and repeatedly made idiotic and blatant fouls right under the ref’s nose. This is our seasoned pro, kept on for his experience and mentality.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

DB10GOONER wrote:
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Nah, nah, nah DB you are missing the point, he is absolutely perfect you just cant see it, with his attributes he is exactly what Managers such as Wenger, Emery, Freddie, Arteta want.... he is an absolute machine, i wont have anything more bad said about him :barscarf: :barscarf:

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Just another 90 minutes of frustration. Yes, we could have been dead and buried in the first 15 minutes, but what a shit show to try and get something back. Sideways, backwards, over hit passes. Zzzzzzzzzz!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

So. Pepe frequents The Open Arms pub then? :?

Clash

Post by Clash »

11 defeats by this stage is an absolute disgrace!

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

City retain the ball so well for long periods...just dont get a chance to create anything against them

think we will get past benfica, may take a draw to do it....

Wont win the Europa cup or finish top 4 in my opinion

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Wasn't even competitive really.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:22 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Nah, nah, nah DB you are missing the point, he is absolutely perfect you just cant see it, with his attributes he is exactly what Managers such as Wenger, Emery, Freddie, Arteta want.... he is an absolute machine, i wont have anything more bad said about him :barscarf: :barscarf:
:lol:

Backwards sideways backwards sideways :barscarf:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:06 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:04 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:01 pm
We are SO BAD!. :suicide:
What match you watching - we are going toe to toe with one of the best teams in the world
Stop Rob. I'm gonna piss me trousers. :lol:

We are poking around because these cùnts know they can take it up a gear and destroy us anytime they want.
Must admit we faded towards the end here.
Although to be honest I would have taken a 1-0 defeat against this lot at the start of the game.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Redarmy wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:23 pm
City retain the ball so well for long periods...just dont get a chance to create anything against them

think we will get past benfica, may take a draw to do it....

Wont win the Europa cup or finish top 4 in my opinion
A draw is no good my man, unless you fancy another 1-1 and the lottery of Dani Getafe steeping up to take a penalty :shock: