Benfica Bawbags N Thur 25th Feb KO 555pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: Benfica Bawbags N Thur 25th Feb KO 555pm

Post by SteveO 35 »

I said I loved you..................and that's forever..........and this I promise from my heart.,.............I could not love you any better.............I love you just the way you are

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Falkirk....this needs it's own thread immediately, sort it fucking out man :barscarf:

Me and SteveO are planning on having our coming out party on it :lol:

The lights are dimmed, the bath bombs are dissolving, the scented candles are lit and Barry is on in the background serenading me as as my undies hit the deck.

Come join us, the more the merrier :barscarf:

I fucking told you lot last night BELIEVE......dreams do come through.

Come with me and you'll be in a world of pure imagination :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

It just had to be the kings of Athens..when they scored that late goal in Holland lastnight something told me we would draw them again.If I'm honest after the first 3 ties came out and all the British sides were left in I'm amazed that none of us were paired together.Kings of Athens will be a hard tie that's for sure.

Midz

Post by Midz »

Olympiakos on a Thursday night - it's what we left Highbury for to compete with the elite. :D

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

It just had to be the kings of Athens..when they scored that late goal in Holland lastnight something told me we would draw them again.If I'm honest after the first 3 ties came out and all the British sides were left in I'm amazed that none of us were paired together.Kings of Athens will be a hard tie that's for sure.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:34 pm
Falkirk....this needs it's own thread immediately, sort it fucking out man :barscarf:

Me and SteveO are planning on having our coming out party on it :lol:

The lights are dimmed, the bath bombs are dissolving, the scented candles are lit and Barry is on in the background serenading me as as my undies hit the deck.

Come join us, the more the merrier :barscarf:

I fucking told you lot last night BELIEVE......dreams do come through.

Come with me and you'll be in a world of pure imagination :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
Your wish is my command Rodders old chap :barscarf:

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

yawn.

fucking scum get another piss east draw. dirty joe up to his old tricks. problem is there's not many if any good teams left so they could easily win it.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

The only 2 goals Cabellos has been involved in wearing an Arsenal shirt.....doesn’t that tell you something

Sutch2

Post by Sutch2 »

the playing mantis wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:39 pm
yawn.

fucking scum get another piss east draw. dirty joe up to his old tricks. problem is there's not many if any good teams left so they could easily win it.
That's what I thought as well. Every year you get a top side drop down from the CL, or a few decent ones at least, just like we had with Atletico in 2018, as I remember Dortmund were in it that year as well, last year there was Inter Milan, other years you've had Leipzig. This year it looks like the easiest knockout stage in living memory for those small time *word censored*, how fucking easy have they had it in each cup this year?

I had hoped Leicester would stay in it as they're the only side I'd trust to put sperms out, along with maybe Napoli but they're a shitshow at the minute going by their league position. Both went out last night :cussing:

If we get them in the quarters (provided we make it there) we won't beat them, so the only ones we'd have to put our hope in to stop them winning it is dodgy Ole or maybe Unai (dodgy league form). Edit - Forgot about Roma. Ajax maybe?
Last edited by Sutch2 on Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

Sutch2 wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:31 pm
yawn.

That's what I thought as well. Every year you get a top side drop down from the CL, or a few decent ones at least, just like we had with Atletico in 2018, as I remember Dortmund were in it that year as well, last year there was Inter Milan, other years you've had Leipzig. This year it looks like the easiest knockout stage in living memory for those small time *word censored*, how fucking easy have they had it in each cup this year?

I had hoped Leicester would stay in it as they're the only side I'd trust to put sperms out, along with maybe Napoli but they're a shitshow at the minute going by their league position. Both went out last night :cussing:

If we get them in the quarters (provided we make it there) we won't beat them, so the only ones we'd have to put our hope in to stop them winning it is dodgy Ole or maybe Unai.
yep, felt the same about leics being the best hope of beating them... annoying thing is there as shit as us tbf. take kane out and there worse than us. take son out and there bottom half comfortably. hopefully both are injured again by then, sure they will put 8 past zagreb as they did the 5th best team in austria and the media will be wanking themselves silly about 'delle and bale being back'

villareal, roma and milan sound on paper as god but in reality there all pretty crap as well. i fear its out of united and the scum, although if we actually picked our best side in the best positions we should walk it!!! but we wont with this clown in charge

Sutch2

Post by Sutch2 »

Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:38 pm
Sutch2 wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:31 pm
yawn.

If we get them in the quarters (provided we make it there) we won't beat them, so the only ones we'd have to put our hope in to stop them winning it is dodgy Ole or maybe Unai.
yep, felt the same about leics being the best hope of beating them... annoying thing is there as shit as us tbf. take kane out and there worse than us. take son out and there bottom half comfortably. hopefully both are injured again by then, sure they will put 8 past zagreb as they did the 5th best team in austria and the media will be wanking themselves silly about 'delle and bale being back'

villareal, roma and milan sound on paper as god but in reality there all pretty crap as well. i fear its out of united and the scum, although if we actually picked our best side in the best positions we should walk it!!! but we wont with this clown in charge
Thing is if we got them, Arteta would fuck around tactically, playing right into Moron's hands as he did last time we played them. He'll persist with Willian while Luiz or someone at the back will royally fuck up and we'll end up chasing the game.

I looked at Roma since I first posted, forgot they were still in it. Could be capable of putting them out but I don't really follow them closely so dunno!

John F

Post by John F »

What are Ajax like nowadays they used to be useful a couple of years ago.