Benfica Bawbags N Thur 25th Feb KO 555pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Benfica Bawbags N Thur 25th Feb KO 555pm

Post by falkirk goon »

Next up these fannies :roll:
I predict a turgid boring shitey struggle..Stupid hair is out of his depth quite clearly :rubchin: I wonder what shite line up he will start with :rubchin: and I wonder what fucking stupid changes he will make during the game :rubchin: He's an arsepiece who keeps picking arsepieces..hes a pain in the arsepiece :lol: I think we will toil our way through on pens.

SteveO 35

Re: Benfica Bawbags N Thur 25th Feb KO 555pm

Post by SteveO 35 »

Poor Benfica - from bulbeyes to bawbags in a week :D :D

Mind you, either of those descriptions would be correct as would 'pub team', 'absolute gash' and the 'Burnley of Portugal'.

We can't risk Martinelli clearly as he's played 15 minutes of football this month so best fuck about rotating everyone else whilst leaving him fresh for the appearance he might make before he leaves next season. Ceballos to come back in for Elneny no doubt, but the Swiss mong and Bellerin will be first names on the team sheet of course.

We'll find a way to make what should be 4-0 plus, some sort of cagey drab affair with our 1930s football.

Almost impossible to lose to these but then I thought the same when we played Olmpiacos last season

If we went out in this, beyond any doubt he should be fired the same day

augie

Post by augie »

A comfortable 2-0 win but only cos they are absolute, absolute dogshite - rangers topped their group and last weeks game told me that they havent improved since

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

We should win this even with Martinez-Lite's utter gash "managerial" style, even with utter gash like Linda Zoolander and Xhakatard starting, even with our dodgy defenders that love to gift shit teams silly goals, even with Boomerang not bothering his hole half the time, even with Hleballos doing sweet fuck all in the middle, even with Butter Wrists probably spilling one at the feet of their striker to gift them a goal, even with the predictable Wengeresque substitution stupidity, even with Huff n Puff coming on to make a bad situation exponentially worse....

:roll:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Is this the most important game this week or is it the other game? :oops:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:25 am
We should win this even with Martinez-Lite's utter gash "managerial" style, even with utter gash like Linda Zoolander and Xhakatard starting, even with our dodgy defenders that love to gift shit teams silly goals, even with Boomerang not bothering his hole half the time, even with Hleballos doing sweet fuck all in the middle, even with Butter Wrists probably spilling one at the feet of their striker to gift them a goal, even with the predictable Wengeresque substitution stupidity, even with Huff n Puff coming on to make a bad situation exponentially worse....

.....and even with Martinelli being rested for the appearance he's being saved for in 2022 :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

If we blow this, Arteta can Fuck.OFF :|

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:36 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:25 am

.....and even with Martinelli being rested for the appearance he's being saved for in 2022 :D
That is going to be some game. Martinelli will be so rested by then he'll be pelting around the pitch for 90 minutes like the Eveready Bunny on coke. :lol:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

the scheduling this week is really annoying me.

so the scum get to play their match today and then have a long break until Sunday afternoon for their league match.

however we have to play our "home"match in Athens tomorrow night (even with the earlier kick off the team won't be able to get back to the UK until early on Friday) and then we have 2 days to prepare for a really tough league match in Leicester with a 12pm kick off!! I don't really give us much hope in that match to be honest.

augie

Post by augie »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:56 am
the scheduling this week is really annoying me.

so the scum get to play their match today and then have a long break until Sunday afternoon for their league match.

however we have to play our "home"match in Athens tomorrow night (even with the earlier kick off the team won't be able to get back to the UK until early on Friday) and then we have 2 days to prepare for a really tough league match in Leicester with a 12pm kick off!! I don't really give us much hope in that match to be honest.

I wouldnt panic just yet cos arteta will rotate the shit out of this squad and anyone who plays well tomorrow night will find themselves benched for sunday, whilst c.unts like xhaka and bellend will keep their places :roll: :evil:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Kinda missing Rob's point with your vitriol.

augie

Post by augie »

A11M11 wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:18 am
Kinda missing Rob's point with your vitriol.

No I'm not but right now I'm kinda pissed off with everything football

Btw vitrol ?? Doesnt come anywhere near that level buddy, and was merely a a sarcastic comment about arteta's team selections

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

I still like Arteta and want him to succeed, but yep - have to reluctantly agree with the general noise on here that this season has been one of catastrophic failure and after throwing the Soton FA Cup game, favouring the pointless league match with them last month this is a must win for me. Don't get to a Semi at least (oo-er) then unfortunately we need to think about getting a replacement in - we wouldn't tolerate this shit under wenger or emery so despite Arteta having a lot more charisma and having youth on his side, it's not gonna be enough for me to persevere with him during this rebuilding job.

BTW - I hardly use this site anymore, but whenever I do it feels even more fucked than last time :shock:

seriously, what's with the really slow loading times and shitty adverts? :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:24 pm
I still like Arteta and want him to succeed, but yep - have to reluctantly agree with the general noise on here that this season has been one of catastrophic failure and after throwing the Soton FA Cup game, favouring the pointless league match with them last month this is a must win for me. Don't get to a Semi at least (oo-er) then unfortunately we need to think about getting a replacement in - we wouldn't tolerate this shit under wenger or emery so despite Arteta having a lot more charisma and having youth on his side, it's not gonna be enough for me to persevere with him during this rebuilding job.

BTW - I hardly use this site anymore, but whenever I do it feels even more fucked than last time :shock:

seriously, what's with the really slow loading times and shitty adverts? :lol:

I think that I read a couple of days ago that if we win 9 and draw 2 of our remaining 13 league games, it will only equal our worst season under the french cock - if that isnt grounds for sacking I dunno what is :oops: :oops:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Arteta isn’t going anywhere and nor should he