Brenda skinny lips v Beegee doo Sun 28th Feb KO 12noon

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: Brenda skinny lips v Beegee doo Sun 28th Feb KO 12noon

Post by augie »

Mari will come in for gabriel
Partey will come in for ceballos, and will of course come off injured at some point
Laca will come in for smith-rowe and willian will come in for the rested saka
Steptoe will score twice and the white traore (harvey barnes - all brawn no brains) will bitch slap bellend and grab a goal too
Pep's cone boy will respond with changes that will see saka and pepe come in for laca and willian but we will lose 3-1
Afterwards the gormless fool will come out spouting shite about the travel being a factor and how we controlled large parts of the game (that will be the last half hour when they are 3 up and decide to take it easy for rest of the game), and that we were unlucky not to score more. He will laud willian's contribution in his work-rate and link up play, and totally ignore the lack of creativity and lack of actual energy.

I am 50/50 on whether sideshow will get red card for hauling down the pikey steptoe

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

augie wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:30 am
Partey will come in for ceballos, and will of course come off injured at some point
Steptoe will score twice and the white traore (harvey barnes - all brawn no brains) will bitch slap bellend and grab a goal too
Pep's cone boy will respond with changes that will see saka and pepe come in for laca and willian but we will lose 3-1
Afterwards the gormless fool will come out spouting shite about the travel being a factor and how we controlled large parts of the game (that will be the last half hour when they are 3 up and decide to take it easy for rest of the game), and that we were unlucky not to score more. He will laud willian's contribution in his work-rate and link up play, and totally ignore the lack of creativity and lack of actual energy.

I am 50/50 on whether sideshow will get red card for hauling down the pikey steptoe
Do you think Martinelli is going to be rested again mate :D

augie

Post by augie »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:43 am
augie wrote:

Has to be rested Steve O - we've got some big games coming up that he will take no part in, and we need to make sure that he is ready for that 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

John F wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:16 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:32 am
John F wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:39 am
What happened to the fascinating facts man?
Did you know the last time Leicester did the double over us was in 1973 .In 1973 I had hair,Sunderland won the FA cup,the Vietnam war ended and Slade got the Christmas no 1.The cod wars were raging in the North sea with Angry Icelandic and Grimsby fisherman boarding each other's boats and slapping each other in the face with giant cod.Unfortunately some fisherman took a right battering. :oops:
Interesting John. :rubchin: And puntastic. 8)

I wonder who the Bass player was in Slade? :D
:D
The word slapper originates from the Grimsby fishermen who gave that name to the women who waited for them at the docks.They noticed the odour given off by the cod when it was slapped in the face was the same smell as the ladies knickers.
My main point is that this manager is making a good job of creating new records for other clubs.Aston Villa,Wolves,Burnley and Leicester at home so far with more to come.
:lol:

Speaking of the fishy hippo yawn.... did you know the interesting fact that my favourite word in the whole world "cùnt" was first recorded in the early 1200s as the name of a street in Oxford, England called "Gropecuntlane"? 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:43 am
augie wrote:

God I hope so mate. We can't take the risk of him becoming you know like a bit tired or something.

Martinez-Lite knows.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Auba, Tierney and especially Saka should sit this one out.

Saka’s played a shit load of football this season and to keep playing him for 90 minutes 3 times a week is a recipe for disaster so I really don’t want to see him start this one. He looked absolutely bollocksed at full time Thursday.

Same goes for Tierney, just back from a long layoff and tomorrow would be his third game in seven days. No need to take any stupid risks with those 3, they’re far to important to us.

I’d keep the three of them nice and fresh for the next few games and then go balls deep on Olympiakos.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:40 pm

Saka’s played a shit load of football this season and to keep playing him for 90 minutes 3 times a week is a recipe for disaster so I really don’t want to see him start this one. He looked absolutely bollocksed at full time Thursday.

Same goes for Tierney, just back from a long layoff and tomorrow would be his third game in seven days. No need to take any stupid risks with those 3, they’re far to important to us.

I’d keep the three of them nice and fresh for the next few games and then go balls deep on Olympiakos.
Rodders! Our best chance of any european football next season is by way of plge.
We haven't a hope of winning the elge!
Even Emery (who was a tactical genius) and had BalonD'or candidate Guendopey at his disposal couldn't win it :roll: :wink:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

#afc Arsenal team out. No Aubameyang, Bellerin, Saka or Partey. Pepe and Willian starting.

scotgooner

Post by scotgooner »

Fcuk me that team :shock:

A good trouncing lies ahead lads :roll: :banghead:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

goonersid wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:59 am
rodders999 wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:40 pm

Rodders! Our best chance of any european football next season is by way of plge.
We haven't a hope of winning the elge!
Even Emery (who was a tactical genius) and had BalonD'or candidate Guendopey at his disposal couldn't win it :roll: :wink:
:lol:

Well I got 2 out of my 3 wishes, only Tierney starts Auba and Saka on the bench.

As for the French Robbie Savage, sorry Guendouzi, some people just have an affinity towards players who run around like headless chickens crashing into things with no real purpose :wink:

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

scotgooner wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:05 am
Fcuk me that team :shock:

A good trouncing lies ahead lads :roll: :banghead:
And as well as a savage beating, we have no pace so be prepared for the paint-drying, eyes-bleeding shit fest! Xhaka, Elninny, Bogbrush and Peepee! God help us!

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Leicester are 6/4.....I just haven’t the heart to do it.

augie

Post by augie »

Gabriel out of the squad altogether ?? :?

As expected martinelli keeps his place ......... on the fcuking bench :roll: :banghead: :banghead:

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:12 am
Leicester are 6/4.....I just haven’t the heart to do it.
Ive got all the heart in the world at 6/4, If Legohead insists on being a twat, i may as well make a few quid, If by chance they fluke it, then its a tenner well spent!

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Was quite hopeful this morning until I saw the lineup :banghead:

Willian starting ???
Arteta is just trolling us now.

Leicester at home who are 2nd against the mid table misfits and you can get 6/4!!!!

Fill your boots :D