Brenda skinny lips v Beegee doo Sun 28th Feb KO 12noon

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Perryashburtongroves

Re: Brenda skinny lips v Beegee doo Sun 28th Feb KO 12noon

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Yes. Lovely goal. Well done Pepe. Fucking come on. :barscarf:

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Don't.Fuck.It.Up....pretty please!

:barscarf: :barscarf:

Perryashburtongroves

Great run from Pepe but quick feet from Ødergaard to square it. Fucking lovely stuff boys, come on.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:13 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:06 pm
Referees are getting worse and i'm not sure you can blame VAR for that, the shit show in the West Brom Brighton game yesterday was beyond embarrassing for a supposed professional being paid £80k a year. Something needs to change in terms of how referees are trained, managed and assessed
VAR is certainly contributing to it. Half the refs now won't even give the obvious decisions and wait for VAR to give it. The refs are shit and VAR has made them worse without offering the "100% correct" alternative that it promises.
I wont dispute that but even before the introduction of VAR the quality of refereeing was getting worse and worse, for me the referees prior to VAR were becoming determined to be the centre of attention, i think VAR has burst their bubble a little so they now use VAR as an excuse to remain the centre of attention. VAR in itself should work but you have to remember the people in the sadomasochist dungeons are also PGMO referees....

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Peepee has worked hard in fairness to him so well deserved goal. 8)

Come on Arsenal give Racist Steptoe the beating he deserves. 8)

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:15 pm
Great run from Pepe but quick feet from Ødergaard to square it. Fucking lovely stuff boys, come on.
The pace and passing when we play is unstoppable,we just don’t see enough of it :barscarf:

Clash

Post by Clash »

I don’t dislike Leicester as much as some on here but it would be really good to give them a damn good thrashing!

Still cannot celebrate goals properly anymore because there is always a doubt that something might be seen in the build up.

Even scoring direct from a free-kick isn’t a guaranteed goal anymore because the ref might not have blown his whistle :roll:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:16 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Referees are getting worse and i'm not sure you can blame VAR for that, the shit show in the West Brom Brighton game yesterday was beyond embarrassing for a supposed professional being paid £80k a year. Something needs to change in terms of how referees are trained, managed and assessed
VAR is certainly contributing to it. Half the refs now won't even give the obvious decisions and wait for VAR to give it. The refs are shit and VAR has made them worse without offering the "100% correct" alternative that it promises.
I wont dispute that but even before the introduction of VAR the quality of refereeing was getting worse and worse, for me the referees prior to VAR were becoming determined to be the centre of attention, i think VAR has burst their bubble a little so they now use VAR as an excuse to remain the centre of attention. VAR in itself should work but you have to remember the people in the sadomasochist dungeons are also PGMO referees....
Remember all the conspiracy theorists when none of our refs were chosen for the World Cup in 2018. There was a good reason for it- they are all absolutely gash and getting worse by the season. Gimp boy Mike Riley has a lot to answer for

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:17 pm
Peepee has worked hard in fairness to him so well deserved goal. 8)

Come on Arsenal give Racist Steptoe the beating he deserves. 8)
Hope he gets the beating his old woman’s Jack and Danny’s had over the last 15 years

Perryashburtongroves

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:16 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Good point about the attention. Some of them desperately want to be centre of attention until of course they need to explain something and they hide behind the wall of silence. It's pathetic that a multi-billion pound industry still has no accountability for their officials who, let's face it are the worst of any sport I know.

Perryashburtongroves

Right, time to go down holding our heads every time we lose the ball now.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

If we can stay ahead then i really dont want to see Auba or Saka come on, ideal time to bring Martinelli on, he must be rested by now :rubchin:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Is this the start of Brenda's latest collapse?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:57 pm
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:51 pm
Disgusting that it wasn't given at the time, pure cheating that the pricks in the VAR gay sex dungeon didn't give it and tried to put it back on the ref. Fucking good penalty though. :barscarf:
The system is broken and corrupt. The ref should have given it immediately. The fucking VAR gimp then should have never pushed it back on the ref.
They're ALL afraid to take responsibility - None of them have a spine or Balls.. Buncha VADGES.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

FFS we're starting to do it again, sitting deeper and deeper and allowing them the ball, we are much better on the front foot..... not a chance Arteta will put a rocket up them though