Brenda skinny lips v Beegee doo Sun 28th Feb KO 12noon

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Brenda skinny lips v Beegee doo Sun 28th Feb KO 12noon

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:00 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:57 pm
Cedric is a million times the R.Back that bellend is.
Fixed that for ya mate. :barscarf:

:high5: :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:59 pm
That was as good a 90 minutes as we’ve had in forever.

A real threat going forward and very solid defensively, no way did I see that coming when I saw the team sheet.

Fair fucks to all involved, my vibrator is buzzing :barscarf:

:shock: :wink:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:00 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:57 pm
Cedric is twice the R.Back that bellend is.
I agree, yes he made a few mistakes today but every time he got it wrong he works his bollocks off to recover unlike Linda who just jogs disinterestedly back. Also considering he has mostly played out of position recently Cedric slotted back in well.
Even If he was the same level as Bellerin id play him because Bellerin is a minge

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:04 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:59 pm
That was as good a 90 minutes as we’ve had in forever.

A real threat going forward and very solid defensively, no way did I see that coming when I saw the team sheet.

Fair fucks to all involved, my vibrator is buzzing :barscarf:

:shock: :wink:
:lol:

Anyone wanna see me live stream it on t he Olympiakos thread?

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Good win!

After a shaky start, we upped our game and deserved to win, and shame we didn't score more!

Willian and Pepe in a half decent games shocker :shock:

Cedric needs to keep his place. Odegaard is showing a bit of class in spurts, so with more gametime now with ESR, hopefully he pushes on!

Xhaka is such a clogger. He has no redeeming feature apart from falling onto the ball to win a free kick whenever an opposing player gets within 1 metre of him!

Didn't see the point of bringing on Auba! :?

For comedy value alone, we need to finish above the Scum!

augie

Post by augie »

Really comfortable win :shock: :shock: If leicester cant get up for a home game when a win moves them 2nd, then there is fcuk all hope for them

Bringing on auba is beyond ridiculous even if you forget about the martinelli situation - if you leave him out to give him a rest, why bring him on for last 15 minutes when the game is already won ?? :roll:

I said if you leave the martinelli situation out of the auba discussion, but you cant ignore it totally - it is an absolute fcuking disgrace the way this kid is being treated by the spanish c.unt :evil: :cussing: :cussing: I am hoping that the club will step in and not allow the manager to push him out, just like the scum did when refusing to let moaninho push deli ali out, but I'm not confident of that. Arteta will not be happy until he drives this kid out the door - is it cos he see's martinelli as an emery guy ? Is it an age thing again ? Arteta is a clueless c.unt and he might get away with treating martinelli like this as long as they face pub teams like benfica, or dis-interested teams like leicester, but when the tougher fixtures and defeats come along again, the heat will absolutely come back on him

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Augie, only you could come on here after one of the best performances of the season and have a moan.

Never change you beautiful mad bastard :lol:

:wink:

FWIW as someone who advocated for Auba to sit this one out, bringing him on for the last15 ahead of Martinelli, made no sense.

But I still thoroughly enjoyed that 8)

P.S. never change :wink:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:09 pm
That all began with Clubfoot... you could see as plain as day their player just running in a straight line at the goals and NO ONE did fuckkall.

just fuckTheFuckOFF. :banghead:
Worth watching again...xaha was appalling....gave a dodgy ball which lost possession....then ran alongside the leicester player making no challenge
absolutely sums him up...slow third rate rubbish

augie

Post by augie »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:33 pm
Augie, only you could come on here after one of the best performances of the season and have a moan.

FWIW as someone who advocated for Auba to sit this one out, bringing him on for the last15 ahead of Martinelli, made no sense.

I spoke at half time about how well they were playing, and especially the 2 wingers and cedric.

I spoke in my previous post about comfortable a win it was and that is credit to the performance.

Where I (and a lot of others) have the issue is what the absolutely unexplainable decisions to (a) bring and auba and (b) not use martinelli AGAIN.

Me pointing those issues out makes me no different than a dozen other posters on here, and no different than thousands of Gooners everywhere

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Pepe was outstanding today. Would love to see him in a team that played at speed and were positive going forward. Every time he got the ball he just wanted to skin his man, and when he got one-on-one with the full back he generally did.

We often look better away from home because sides are more likely to come at us, and our spineless side doesn’t come to the fore with no home fans there. After going 1 down in comical fashion we were excellent, even with the slowest central midfield pairing in PL history.

John F

Post by John F »

augie wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:05 pm
rodders999 wrote:

I spoke at half time about how well they were playing, and especially the 2 wingers and cedric.

I spoke in my previous post about comfortable a win it was and that is credit to the performance.

Where I (and a lot of others) have the issue is what the absolutely unexplainable decisions to (a) bring and auba and (b) not use martinelli AGAIN.

Me pointing those issues out makes me no different than a dozen other posters on here, and no different than thousands of Gooners everywhere
It was the best performance of the season but I couldn't understand that either.It is sending a message to Martinelli that he is not wanted and that is my worry.It will not be long before he asks to leave at this rate.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

augie wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:13 pm

It is an absolute fcuking disgrace the way Martinelli is being treated by the spanish c.unt :evil: :cussing: :cussing: I am hoping that the club will step in and not allow the manager to push him out, just like the scum did when refusing to let moaninho push deli ali out, but I'm not confident of that. Arteta will not be happy until he drives this kid out the door - is it cos he see's martinelli as an emery guy ? Is it an age thing again ? Arteta is a clueless c.unt and he might get away with treating martinelli like this as long as they face pub teams like benfica, or dis-interested teams like leicester, but when the tougher fixtures and defeats come along again, the heat will absolutely come back on him
Jesus mate, that’s so over the top. :lol:

Why would Arteta want to drive martinelli out of the club for being an emery signing? That makes no sense.

In any case, martinelli was more likely to be an edu signing, wouldn’t you think?

Also, wasn’t Tierney an emery signing? He’s probably first name on the team sheet. Luiz was Emery too. And Leno... so where’s the logic?

I really think your hatred of Arteta is clouding your judgment on this one mate.

I know it’s not controversial, but I just think Arteta is struggling to rotate his squad with so many must win games. I’m sure if martinelli was available from the start of the season, when we had Europa league group games and the league cup, martinelli would get loads of chances to dust off the cobwebs of a year long major injury.

I’m really frustrated and worried about martinelli too by the way.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

augie wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:05 pm
rodders999 wrote:

Does Arteta have your number to contact you for advice :lol:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

g88ner wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:17 pm
augie wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:13 pm

It is an absolute fcuking disgrace the way Martinelli is being treated by the spanish c.unt :evil: :cussing: :cussing: I am hoping that the club will step in and not allow the manager to push him out, just like the scum did when refusing to let moaninho push deli ali out, but I'm not confident of that. Arteta will not be happy until he drives this kid out the door - is it cos he see's martinelli as an emery guy ? Is it an age thing again ? Arteta is a clueless c.unt and he might get away with treating martinelli like this as long as they face pub teams like benfica, or dis-interested teams like leicester, but when the tougher fixtures and defeats come along again, the heat will absolutely come back on him
Jesus mate, that’s so over the top. :lol:

Why would Arteta want to drive martinelli out of the club for being an emery signing? That makes no sense.

In any case, martinelli was more likely to be an edu signing, wouldn’t you think?

Also, wasn’t Tierney an emery signing? He’s probably first name on the team sheet. Luiz was Emery too. And Leno... so where’s the logic?

I really think your hatred of Arteta is clouding your judgment on this one mate.

I know it’s not controversial, but I just think Arteta is struggling to rotate his squad with so many must win games. I’m sure if martinelli was available from the start of the season, when we had Europa league group games and the league cup, martinelli would get loads of chances to dust off the cobwebs of a year long major injury.

I’m really frustrated and worried about martinelli too by the way.
Spot on g88ner, Augie, I know you don't drink! but that's the kind of shite I post when I'm pissed!
I've no doubt Martinelli will get his chance, I could argue, Arteta has him on the bench every week to help him learn, he is an undoubted talent, but still young!
A desperate Emery had resorted to flogging the youngster every other game, because Auba and Laca knew he was a clueless fuckin idiot!
Great result today, with a weakened 11, enjoy it and whilst we still have issues, we are very very very slowly getting better, after Wenger and Emery taking us to the depths!

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Saw a stat today Sid that Emery never started Martinelli in a league game which surprised me.