Brenda skinny lips v Beegee doo Sun 28th Feb KO 12noon

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Brenda skinny lips v Beegee doo Sun 28th Feb KO 12noon

Post by falkirk goon »

This comes hot on the heels of a long trip to Athens :roll: No doubt Steptoe and co will grab a few..bellend and that Swiss/Albanian whatever the fuck he is fannybulge will fall about the place caught out of position like arseholes..Kasper son of that ugly danish prick won't have a save to make..Evans will be made to look like Baresi in his pomp..Willian will play at some point..Martinelli won't :roll: and if he does it'll be 5mins at 3 down.. :roll: Stupid hair will say we played well at fulltime :roll:
3-0 to them.

DB10GOONER

Re: Brenda skinny lips v Beegee doo Sun 28th Feb KO 12noon

Post by DB10GOONER »

Superb - if unsettling - thread title buddy. :lol:

Racist Steptoe always seems to bag a piss easy one off us so fully expect him to get at least one - probably gifted to the inverted vagina faced wànker by Xhakatard or Sideshow Chav. :roll:

Huff n Puff might start this one. :shock: His secret lover Stupid Hair will have the guilt on after not bringing him on against citeh.

If Huff n Puff starts we lose 4-0. If he doesn't start we lose 2-1.

If Linda Zoolander, Xhakatard, Sideshow Chav and Huff n Puff are all somehow miraculously injured and Martinez-Lite plays Martinelli then we could win 2-1.

As the song goes: "I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I dream of a threesome with Mila Kunis and Brie Larsson with loads of dirty German style pissing and felching". 8)

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:44 pm

Racist Steptoe always seems to bag a piss easy one off us so fully expect him to get at least one - probably gifted to the inverted vagina faced wànker by Xhakatard or Sideshow Chav. :roll:

Huff n Puff might start this one. :shock: His secret lover Stupid Hair will have the guilt on after not bringing him on against citeh.

If Linda Zoolander, Xhakatard, Sideshow Chav and Huff n Puff are all somehow miraculously injured and Martinez-Lite plays Martinelli then we could win 2-1.

As the song goes: "I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I dream of a threesome with Mila Kunis and Brie Larsson with loads of dirty German style pissing and felching". 8)
Fucking hell even Google translate couldn’t help me with this :oops: :oops: :lol:
You need to do a who’s who of the current squad because I cannot keep up,

The postman,the lamppost,Linda Zoolaner,felching,Huff n Puff...throw me a fucking bone here :-P :lol: :lol:
Oh and we’ll win 2-1

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

robbo10 wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:57 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

Fucking hell even Google translate couldn’t help me with this :oops: :oops: :lol:
You need to do a who’s who of the current squad because I cannot keep up,

The postman,the lamppost,Linda Zoolaner,felching,Huff n Puff...throw me a fucking bone here :-P :lol: :lol:
Oh and we’ll win 2-1
:lol:

Sorry buddy. :D

Linda Zoolander is Bellerin.
Huff n Puff is Willian.
Felching is.... something roddaz loves.

:D :wink:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

DB10GOONER wrote:

I was going to put Brenda skin lips initially :lol: the helmet has one of those coupons where his lips are the same colour as his face :rubchin: ringhole that he is :oops: :D His team will boaby the bum off us though cos we're shiiiiite

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

falkirk goon wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:57 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

I was going to put Brenda skin lips initially :lol: the helmet has one of those coupons where his lips are the same colour as his face :rubchin: ringhole that he is :oops: :D His team will boaby the bum off us though cos we're shiiiiite
"Skin lips" is deffo more unsettling. :lol: Hes got that head though doesn't he? That ugly middle aged manager been out in the rain and wind too long Neil Lennon-Lite head. :lol:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Vardy may be a c u n t but he scores goals against every team.
I've no doubt that when Wenger tried to sign him, he must have looked around, saw and smelt the stench, lack of ambition and a manager washed up and done!
He must thank his judgement every time he pulls on his shirt that he didn't sign for us and even more so when it's to face us!
I wonder how many goals and how many times they've beaten us since he made that decision?

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

After tonights performance i have the feeling we may play with le handbrake on and a few leetle neegles...... in other words we're going to be abused almost as badly as City should have if they hadn't felt sorry for us :banghead:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Hopefully Martinelli won't be risked and gets the rest a 19 year old needs i.e. until he has grey hair

Greta Thunberg and Xhakamong the first names on the team sheet. The choice between a dog shit sandwich and a pint of cat's piss to play alongside him, Willian to start

The result

Brenda Slags - I don't give a shit
Arsenal - I don't give a shit (but probably less than Brenda's Slags)

Back to painting the fence and other manual tasks until 11th March when the season resumes

Midz

Post by Midz »

If Vardy plays he'll most likely score so that's 1 down.

Martinelli may not even make the team for this match after sitting for the full 90 mins on the bench in Greece.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Horsed out of Europe at home tonight :rubchin: never fear..el beige and his pet favourites will come to the rescue :barscarf: Xhakatard Linda and Getafe will have them looking like a cross between Brazil 70 and that Milan side of the late 80s in no time :oops: :lol:

John F

Post by John F »

What happened to the fascinating facts man?
Did you know the last time Leicester did the double over us was in 1973 .In 1973 I had hair,Sunderland won the FA cup,the Vietnam war ended and Slade got the Christmas no 1.The cod wars were raging in the North sea with Angry Icelandic and Grimsby fisherman boarding each other's boats and slapping each other in the face with giant cod.Unfortunately some fisherman took a right battering. :oops:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

John F wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:39 am
Did you know the last time Leicester did the double over us was in 1973 .In 1973 I had hair,Sunderland won the FA cup,the Vietnam war ended and Slade got the Christmas no 1.The cod wars were raging in the North sea with Angry Icelandic and Grimsby fisherman boarding each other's boats and slapping each other in the face with giant cod.Unfortunately some fisherman took a right battering. :oops:
Interesting John. :rubchin: And puntastic. 8)

I wonder who the Bass player was in Slade? :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I'm hoping Weirdo Lips and Racist Steptoe and the rest of these cùnts are gutted at being fucked out of Europe to the extent they play like... well... us!

And then it's a case of who can out-Arsenal who with the post-European game hangover. 8)

John F

Post by John F »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:32 am
John F wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:39 am
Interesting John. :rubchin: And puntastic. 8)

I wonder who the Bass player was in Slade? :D
:D
The word slapper originates from the Grimsby fishermen who gave that name to the women who waited for them at the docks.They noticed the odour given off by the cod when it was slapped in the face was the same smell as the ladies knickers.
My main point is that this manager is making a good job of creating new records for other clubs.Aston Villa,Wolves,Burnley and Leicester at home so far with more to come.