Ginger cum gargler and his flat cap wearing, whippet racing,northern arseholes A Sat 6th Mar KO 1230 pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
xgtdec

Re: Ginger cum gargler and his flat cap wearing, whippet racing,northern arseholes A Sat 6th Mar KO 1230 pm

Post by xgtdec »

What bugs me about that goal..is not xhaka...i expect that of the twat because he's a twat, its the lack of reaction from the rest of the players. Theres a certain resignation from them along the lines of "oh he's done it again"

There has to be someone on the pitch going up to xhaka after that and bawling him out of it for being such a mong.

Natural Born Gooner

Re: Ginger cum gargler and his flat cap wearing, whippet racing,northern arseholes A Sat 6th Mar KO 1230 pm

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

At any other place of work, if someone fucked up like that you'd get the other people in the office calling them out for it if it affected our own work.

The other players should be making his life hell so he begs to be transferred!

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

TeeCee wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:15 pm
The crazy thing is, Xhaka looked straight at Wood before he played it.....and still fucking played it!! :banghead: :banghead: Braindead is a complement for that piece of shit.
Because he couldn't get it on his left peg....neither Odegaard nor Xhaka can use their right feet...watch them, you'll see.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

If i'm an oppo manager i am telling my players to always leave Xhaka free to receive the ball anywhere on the pitch, then when he gets it target him incessently, if you have the ball always run at Xhaka and Xhaka only :roll:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

I'd love to know who in this existing squad voted for him to be captain under Dick!

C.unts all of them

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

xgtdec wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:18 pm
What bugs me about that goal..is not xhaka...i expect that of the twat because he's a twat, its the lack of reaction from the rest of the players. Theres a certain resignation from them along the lines of "oh he's done it again"

There has to be someone on the pitch going up to xhaka after that and bawling him out of it for being such a mong.
On the plus side nobody commiserates with him either.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I honestly hate the cunting cùnt more than I hate some oppo players. :x

Topside Northbank

Post by Topside Northbank »

Should be 2 up at least shoot ourselves in the foot again via clubfoot.

Leno isn't blameless on a shitty hard pitch that most players are having to take a extra touch our gameplan is to play out from the back all the time fucking braindead tactics as well from Lego head :banghead:

We are off a weeks rest still no excuses not to push on and win this but this team is another level of braindead.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:21 pm
I'd love to know who in this existing squad voted for him to be captain under Dick!

C.unts all of them
I’d imagine he voted for himself for starters, bug eyes would have also voted for him.

2 votes was probably enough to win it :lol:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:23 pm
I honestly hate the cunting cùnt more than I hate some oppo players. :x
Fat Tongue or Xhaka, who do you like more hmmmm :rubchin:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Is Joe Cole wearing a 1970's rug?? :rubchin:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Bennett wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:17 pm
Seen glory days and bad times. Xhaka has to be about the most useless *word censored* I've seen in an Arsenal shirt....

True mate... I have disliked some Arsenal players & just thought Not Good Enough : Santos, Cygan even willian BUT I HATE That CU.NT with a Vengeance - Hope the CU.NT Dies asap.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

According to Joe Cole, Xhaka has made more mistakes leading to goals than any other player in the PL since joining Arsenal.... fuck me its bad if even Joe Cole can point it out...... never mind though our midfield General has just had a few bad days over his years with us....

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

:barscarf: :barscarf:

Fantastic to see that the massive £35 million signing, the floating turd of a legacy left by Lord Wonga still refuses to go down the toilet! :barscarf: :barscarf:

If I hear any of our fans when the pubs eventually open suggest that this floating turd should be in the team I will pour a pint of beer over their heads! :cussing:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

The sad thing is that the soppy Swiss c.unt will still be here next season. The El Beige myths continue- number 2 "he's done a great job getting rid of the deadwood"

Fact - moved on less than half the players Emery did