Ginger cum gargler and his flat cap wearing, whippet racing,northern arseholes A Sat 6th Mar KO 1230 pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Ginger cum gargler and his flat cap wearing, whippet racing,northern arseholes A Sat 6th Mar KO 1230 pm

Post by OneBardGooner »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:25 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:23 pm
I honestly hate the cunting cùnt more than I hate some oppo players. :x
Fat Tongue or Xhaka, who do you like more hmmmm :rubchin:
at least Phhat Thunge is a decent player - yes I know I hate to admit it - even though he is a DIVINGCHEATINGCUNTWHORE - Along with the Dog eatingDVD making TWAT.

But Clubfoot is something else...Not since the telling the fans to FukOFF and throwing the shirt on the floor - he has NEVER once apologised...and then to put salt into our open wounds he plays every game....

CuntOfCUNTS = CoC(k) :box:

SteveO 35

Re: Ginger cum gargler and his flat cap wearing, whippet racing,northern arseholes A Sat 6th Mar KO 1230 pm

Post by SteveO 35 »

Almunia is a clown wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:28 pm
:barscarf: :barscarf:

Fantastic to see that the massive £35 million signing, the floating turd of a legacy left by Lord Wonga still refuses to go down the toilet! :barscarf: :barscarf:

If I hear any of our fans when the pubs eventually open suggest that this floating turd should be in the team I will pour a pint of beer over their heads! :cussing:
Let me know when you plan doing it mate and I will make sure I take a piss in the pint glass too !

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Thing is though that goal was coming - we went 1-0 up and went to sleep. We have all seen it many times over recent years.

If you have Xhaka, Willian, Luiz on the pitch you are always going to be a second away from a mistake

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

northbank123 wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:14 pm
WHY DOES HE PLAY EVERY FUCKING GAME
cause arteta dont know what hes doing...beyond belief

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

He wont last 1 game when we get fans back in the stadium.
Useless c u n t, If we don't win today Arteta needs to make a call on this piece of shite, once and for all.
Starting by him not coming out for second half.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Xhaka needs to make amends early in the 2nd half by getting himself sent off.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

I missed the bench, is Runarsson available to replace Xhaka, or the ball boys, Gunnersaurus or DB's dear departed Granny hopefully :barscarf:

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

I expect Xhaka to to a brain dead c unt, but Arteta is to blame for picking the same brain dead players every week.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xisstential wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:34 pm
I fucking knew there was something else.... pointing and getting sent off. He's great at those things.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:36 pm
xisstential wrote:
I fucking knew there was something else.... pointing and getting sent off. He's great at those things.
Falling over, you forgot falling over and grabbing the ball :roll:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

I'm really not impressed by Odegaard, looks great running around but with the ball.....totally ineffective!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
I missed the bench, is Runarsson available to replace Xhaka, or the ball boys, Gunnersaurus or DB's dear departed Granny hopefully :barscarf:
She told us through the local medium Madam Gupta that she will not lower herself to play under Martinez-Lite. She also said "Xhakatard is a cùnt". 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:38 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
xisstential wrote:
Ah fuck it I knew there was something else. :banghead:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

DB10GOONER wrote:
xisstential wrote:
Yet he hardly misses a game...played in the last 12 i saw.....hes total shit and should be drummed out of our club

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:38 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
xisstential wrote:
And gargling with gunpowder then shooting his mouth off on the pitch...there's no end to his talents.