Ginger cum gargler and his flat cap wearing, whippet racing,northern arseholes A Sat 6th Mar KO 1230 pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Ginger cum gargler and his flat cap wearing, whippet racing,northern arseholes A Sat 6th Mar KO 1230 pm

Post by falkirk goon »

Next up Boornleh at theirs.They are currently playing at the swamp so good luck to them today..Theyre a bunch of cocks though :barscarf:
Last edited by falkirk goon on Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

falkirk goon

Re: Cum gargler and his flat cap wearing, whippet racing,northern arseholes A Sat 6th Mar KO 1230 pm

Post by falkirk goon »

Scum are giving them a good cocking unfortunately :cry:

DB10GOONER

Re: Ginger cum gargler and his flat cap wearing, whippet racing,northern arseholes A Sat 6th Mar KO 1230 pm

Post by DB10GOONER »

Thread title of the Season contender right there. :lol: 8)

We'll fuck em 4-0. 8)

A11M11

Re: Ginger cum gargler and his flat cap wearing, whippet racing,northern arseholes A Sat 6th Mar KO 1230 pm

Post by A11M11 »

Bale’s come out of retirement maybe Willian will too

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

They play Leicester Wednesday night so will be leetle bit jaded for the early Saturday kick off where we will have unfettered access to their arsehole.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Rest every single player due to play in Greece (apart from Martinelli who obviously needs to be rested for both games)

12 of these dead rubbers left before the season ends. An ideal chance to play the kids who will replace the mongs like Elneny and Xhaka next season.

Of course, that's fanciful thinking on my part. I fully expect Swampy to return at right back, and Xhaka of course will play both here and in Greece because he always does

Lose 2-0, win 5-0......in the words of the Catherine Tate character - "am I bovvered though?"

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:40 am
Rest every single player due to play in Greece (apart from Martinelli who obviously needs to be rested for both games)

12 of these dead rubbers left before the season ends. An ideal chance to play the kids who will replace the mongs like Elneny and Xhaka next season.

Of course, that's fanciful thinking on my part. I fully expect Swampy to return at right back, and Xhaka of course will play both here and in Greece because he always does

Lose 2-0, win 5-0......in the words of the Catherine Tate character - "am I bovvered though?"
Not only will Linda and Xhakatard both be here next year mate, they will swap the captain / vice captain roles between them each game in what can only be described as the universe trying to actually fucking kill me. :shock: :censored:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Jet washing the patio and the front drive just got promoted above this game

If that goes according to plan then clearing the moss out of the guttering is next on the list.......

8 days to the next proper game

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:48 pm
Jet washing the patio and the front drive just got promoted above this game

If that goes according to plan then clearing the moss out of the guttering is next on the list.......

8 days to the next proper game
Any chance I can borrow you're ladder when you have done, my gutters need doing as well :rubchin:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

BRILLIANT TITLE FG! :high5: :barscarf: :D

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:22 pm
BRILLIANT TITLE FG! :high5: :barscarf: :D
:D :barscarf:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

SteveO 35 wrote:

I still maintain that finishing as high up in the league this season as possible is priority to take some momentum into next season.
Whilst a top 4 finish is now starting to look doubtful, a top six finish remains realistic if we keep winning.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:06 am
SteveO 35 wrote:

I still maintain that finishing as high up in the league this season as possible is priority to take some momentum into next season.
Whilst a top 4 finish is now starting to look doubtful, a top six finish remains realistic if we keep winning.
I don't think it's as simple as that Rob - we ended last season OK, even jumping up to 8th in the final round of matches when we were midtable. Much will depend on the transfer activity in the summer window. If we start next season with the same axis of an injured Partey with Xhaka, Ceballos and Elneny, and Greta Thunberg at right back, any sense of momentum will be gone. A left footed full back to cover Tierney needed too. Then he either needs to sign Odegaard or another no10 to rotate with ESR. Fail to address those issues, and expect more of the same

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Gunner Rob wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

100% Rob, our final lge position is more important than chasing an unlikely cup win.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

goonersid wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:14 am
Gunner Rob wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

100% Rob, our final lge position is more important than chasing an unlikely cup win.
Wasn’t there some poster on here that got ridiculed for saying some European game was more important than a Man United match - and then we lost 8-2!

To be honest Arteta can play who he likes tomorrow, but looking ahead he better play our strongest team against Spurs next Sunday - and if that means resting some players on Thursday night then so be it.