Ginger cum gargler and his flat cap wearing, whippet racing,northern arseholes A Sat 6th Mar KO 1230 pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Clash

Re: Ginger cum gargler and his flat cap wearing, whippet racing,northern arseholes A Sat 6th Mar KO 1230 pm

Post by Clash »

goonertux wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:28 pm
This game is the ultimate example of watching modern Arsenal playing in what passes for modern football. Half the team just not good enough. Slow, tepid, boring football with VAR ruining games as it changes rules and decisions from match to match. You can’t celebrate a goal anymore. And some decisions looked at and others not??? As for us, well it’s the same players making the same mistakes and still getting picked. Breaks my heart to say it again, but none of it matters anymore. The club and the game itself have become so distant and different from days gone by. It’s now fucked and not what I used to love.
Feel exactly the same mate. Well said

DB10GOONER

Re: Ginger cum gargler and his flat cap wearing, whippet racing,northern arseholes A Sat 6th Mar KO 1230 pm

Post by DB10GOONER »

northbank123 wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:24 pm
Modern football is Xhaka, Arteta and VAR.

Every fucking week.
Honestly I think you've nailed it there. :(

The game I've lived and breathed for decades has become almost unwatchable. Not just from an Arsenal perspective either. VAR is killing it. Players standing around for five minutes while some mong watches a video. It's not fucking cricket or poxy homoball rugby ffs. Football is fast continuous action - or it should be. :roll:

And to add insult to injury the decisions are still wrong and still dishonest. So VAR has added what exactly? Fucking delays. Fucking abomination. I'd rather get fucked over quickly by a ref that we can at least abuse in a stadium rather than get fucked over after a five minute delay by some anonymous cùnt sitting in a room five miles away. :censored:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Arteta likes stats apparently......

Xaha has committed more errors that led directly to a goal than any other outfield player in the premier

still put him down for the next game anyway...he may get better.....

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

As bad as our manager is and some of our players are, it's VERY clear that we aren't getting the decisions we should be.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:30 pm
I’m going to fucking snap :banghead:

That's a "natural position" for his arm roddaz. Yeah if you are trying to handle the fucking ball it is. :x

augie

Post by augie »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:24 pm
That’s the most Arsenal game ever. Totally dominant, a massive dose of self harm, fucked by the officials and then a selection of misses you wouldn’t see in an under 6 game.

Shocking :banghead:

Was wondering how I was gonna express my feelings on this game, and then along comes rodders and more or less sums it up 8)

At different times this season some of you have beaten the drum about us being screwed by match officials and I stayed silent cos a lot of times I didnt agree - today was THE most disgraceful var decision I have ever seen :evil: :evil: The c.unt put his arm out there and stopped pepe getting the ball past him - the arm is not in a natural decision and that is the very definition of handball :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

Arteta is a clueless c.unt and cannot go soon enough. Losing to these greek c.unts is the only thing that will see his departure imo, regardless of hwo low we finish

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Clash wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:30 pm
TeeCee wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:21 pm
So fucking explain to me why they had an official look at that but didn't with our one?
Because our one was an obvious penalty which they didn’t want to give
They did mate, commentators said Kevin Friend on VAR checked it. It's too easy for these cu.nts to cheat certain teams.
These pricks just make these inconsistent (corrupt) decisions and never have to come out and justify them. ‘’Check complete’’ is all we hear and nothing more is said.

VAR Is run by the same cunnts whose incompetence was the reason it was brought in in the first place.
That’s is in a nutshell Clash

VAR is done by the same inept, useless aresholes, that fuck up the decisions in the first place.

If the ref looks at the monitor it’s a penalty all day long.

The sending off / penalty recinded was the correct decision.

Both go against Arsenal is just par for the course now.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Europa league...your havin a laugh :D :D :D

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

That first penalty shout was outrageous.

A really poor decision on the pitch. Compounded by VAR because they want to look after their mates if they can. Compounded further by PGMOL who within literally minutes issue a statement to BT backing up both incompetent decisions and officials, even though it is plainly a piss-poor decision.

At the absolute fucking least the ref has to have a further look at it. But VaR doesn’t want to put that pressure on his mate.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Redarmy wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:33 pm
Arteta likes stats apparently......

Xaha has committed more errors that led directly to a goal than any other outfield player in the premier

still put him down for the next game anyway...he may get better.....
Ain't that the truth. He'll play in Greece and against the vermin Scum c.unts too

People slammed Dick for 'reintegrating' him - a reintegration that consisted of one Europa League dead rubber and a planned loan move in the January window, that El Brittas talked him out of.

Fucking arsehole
Last edited by SteveO 35 on Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:33 pm
As bad as our manager is and some of our players are, it's VERY clear that we aren't getting the decisions we should be.
And we need to call them out on it.

Arteta or Edu or whoever, just say the game is dead if that is not a penalty and walk out of a press conference.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Clear and obvious penalty, not given. Even Peter Walton gave it. Marriner gave straight red as he realised he messed up the first penalty appeal.
But Xhaka, he even looks up before making the pass.
Pepe will get criticised but he made a difference in the second half. Auba, Saka guilty of missing chances.
A game we should've won easily. Very frustrated at this result.

augie

Post by augie »

To listen to arteta we dominated that game and should have won - we had ONE shot on target in the first half :oops: :oops:
In the second half we should have had a stonewall penalty and missed 2 glorious chances, but by the same token leno made one great and one good saves from them

Dunno what game he looking at

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

goonertux wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:28 pm
This game is the ultimate example of watching modern Arsenal playing in what passes for modern football. Half the team just not good enough. Slow, tepid, boring football with VAR ruining games as it changes rules and decisions from match to match. You can’t celebrate a goal anymore. And some decisions looked at and others not??? As for us, well it’s the same players making the same mistakes and still getting picked. Breaks my heart to say it again, but none of it matters anymore. The club and the game itself have become so distant and different from days gone by. It’s now fucked and not what I used to love.
Hardly encourages anyone to return to the stadiums does it?

I mean who in their right minds would take out a season ticket for us at the moment ??