Ginger cum gargler and his flat cap wearing, whippet racing,northern arseholes A Sat 6th Mar KO 1230 pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Perryashburtongroves

Re: Ginger cum gargler and his flat cap wearing, whippet racing,northern arseholes A Sat 6th Mar KO 1230 pm

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

What a load of shit. Exactly like the last decade of Wanker. Utter dross.

xgtdec

Re: Ginger cum gargler and his flat cap wearing, whippet racing,northern arseholes A Sat 6th Mar KO 1230 pm

Post by xgtdec »

So we dropped points and it all had very little to do with the opposition, Lego heads continued selection of xhaka will continue to undermine his ability to manage and VAR proves once again that ref are allowing an anti arsenal agenda to be carried out.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

That’s the most Arsenal game ever. Totally dominant, a massive dose of self harm, fucked by the officials and then a selection of misses you wouldn’t see in an under 6 game.

Shocking :banghead:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:23 pm
How we never won that I will never know

Despite all what went on in second half I will never ever forgive Xhaka for what he did in the 1st half
havnt seen it yet but however terrible its no surprise

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Modern football is Xhaka, Arteta and VAR.

Every fucking week.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:05 pm
Time and time and time again we’re getting fucked by decisions. It’s not bad luck, it’s no fluke, it’s blatant fucking cheating :banghead:
I’ve said before the premier league is corrupt and they don’t even bother trying to hide it now

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

northbank123 wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:24 pm
Modern football is Xhaka, Arteta and VAR.

Every fucking week.

:suicide:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:22 pm
I really hope one of our lot go into that dressing room and fucking digs Xhakatard out of it. I hope it goes to punches. :x

But of course they won't. Snowflake cùnts. :censored:
Xhaka would probably kick all their arses in a dressing room punch up....Just to end our perfect day.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

We're fucked, I hope the greeks put us out of our misery.

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

This game is the ultimate example of watching modern Arsenal playing in what passes for modern football. Half the team just not good enough. Slow, tepid, boring football with VAR ruining games as it changes rules and decisions from match to match. You can’t celebrate a goal anymore. And some decisions looked at and others not??? As for us, well it’s the same players making the same mistakes and still getting picked. Breaks my heart to say it again, but none of it matters anymore. The club and the game itself have become so distant and different from days gone by. It’s now fucked and not what I used to love.

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Xhaka, Pepe and VAR fuck ups against us in an early Saturday kick off?

Normally that would have ruined my weekend but I couldn't care less anymore, and that's probably the saddest part!

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

We got exactly what Arteta deserved out of that :cussing:

Clash

Post by Clash »

TeeCee wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:21 pm
So fucking explain to me why they had an official look at that but didn't with our one?
Because our one was an obvious penalty which they didn’t want to give
They did mate, commentators said Kevin Friend on VAR checked it. It's too easy for these cu.nts to cheat certain teams.
These pricks just make these inconsistent (corrupt) decisions and never have to come out and justify them. ‘’Check complete’’ is all we hear and nothing more is said.

VAR Is run by the same cunnts whose incompetence was the reason it was brought in in the first place.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Martinelli is going to be an absolute super star for someone else - not many players at 18 years old could make the sort of impact he did in the PL and EL, having only just come from Brazil.

This c.unt in charge doesn't deserve him, or Saliba or Balogun

Even Freddie Ljungberg would have seen those players and identified them as first teamers ahead of some of the current crock of shit

How can anyone still claim we are on the right path and progressing under this clown? Just 11 games left and we are 10th, 8 points below 4th placed Everton who have a game in hand

Looks like Everton appointed a real dud there with Ancelotti eh?

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

I’m going to fucking snap :banghead: