Ginger cum gargler and his flat cap wearing, whippet racing,northern arseholes A Sat 6th Mar KO 1230 pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: Ginger cum gargler and his flat cap wearing, whippet racing,northern arseholes A Sat 6th Mar KO 1230 pm

Post by SteveO 35 »

Just fuck off Arteta

More predictable, pathetic substitutions

Another sterile, shit performance

OneBardGooner

Re: Ginger cum gargler and his flat cap wearing, whippet racing,northern arseholes A Sat 6th Mar KO 1230 pm

Post by OneBardGooner »

I knew I should have gone for a walk in the Sunshine rather than watch this turgid dishonest SHITTT! :cry: :oops: :box: :cussing: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:16 pm
Just fuck off Arteta

hes fucking lost....hes a fraud.....Xaha playing every game proves that.....dont say he has no one else fucking tea lady is better than that piece of shit

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

4 mins added time....if we were ahead it would be 7 or 8.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Redarmy wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:18 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Just fuck off Arteta

hes fucking lost....hes a fraud.....Xaha playing every game proves that.....dont say he has no one else fucking tea lady is better than that piece of shit
Need a goal and still Martinelli stays on the bench and he brings Ceballos on

Just unbelievable

Absolute fucking clown

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
So fucking explain to me why they had an official look at that but didn't with our one?
Because our one was an obvious penalty which they didn’t want to give

Clash

Post by Clash »

DB10GOONER wrote:
The irony of this fucking spactard commentator hailing the brilliance of VAR not five minutes after it has made one of the worst decisions in history.

FOAD. :censored:
That made my blood boil mate - I knew some cunnt would say it though!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

How many times does Martinez-Lite have to start Xhakatard and bring Hleballos on before he fucking learns? :roll:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

When your luck ain’t in. How the fuck have we not scored :banghead:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

So fucking explain to me why they had an official look at that but didn't with our one?
Because our one was an obvious penalty which they didn’t want to give
They did mate, commentators said Kevin Friend on VAR checked it. It's too easy for these cu.nts to cheat certain teams.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Blow dead on the 94.

No time for the corner

Wonder if that would happen to Man U

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

We are a crap team with an even worse manager. Actually a decent manager has enough players to build a really good team....it's the team selection that is just so poor, week in and week out :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I really hope one of our lot go into that dressing room and fucking digs Xhakatard out of it. I hope it goes to punches. :x

But of course they won't. Snowflake cùnts. :censored:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

How we never won that I will never know

Despite all what went on in second half I will never ever forgive Xhaka for what he did in the 1st half

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:19 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:18 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Just fuck off Arteta

Need a goal and still Martinelli stays on the bench and he brings Ceballos on

Just unbelievable

Absolute fucking clown
if he had brought martinelli on he would have won that fucking game....artetas fucking 2 bob