Ipswich Hospital Charity Cup Winners 1951/52(joint) H Sun 14th Mar KO 430PM

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
TeeCee

Re: Ipswich Hospital Charity Cup Winners 1951/52(joint) H Sun 14th Mar KO 430PM

Post by TeeCee »

It’s hard to imagine that at some stage we won’t make a horrendous fuck up that leads to a goal. If a way of playing continuously causes you problems and causes lost points, surely you change the system? Not Arteta, just keep trying and pray it doesn’t fail for the umpteenth time, and when it does, excuse the players because it’s ‘your ‘ way of playing......and you don’t have to answer to anyone. Mikel Wenger. :roll: :banghead:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

TeeCee wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:53 pm
It’s hard to imagine that at some stage we won’t make a horrendous fuck up that leads to a goal. If a way of playing continuously causes you problems and causes lost points, surely you change the system? Not Arteta, just keep trying and pray it doesn’t fail for the umpteenth time, and when it does, excuse the players because it’s ‘your ‘ way of playing......and you don’t have to answer to anyone. Mikel Wenger. :roll: :banghead:
And unlike the QPR of Portugal, and the Rochdale of Greece, we're actually up against two of the best strikers in world football today, and even though I hate the has been c.unt of a manager....someone who delights in shutting up the shop when you've gifted them a goal. The first game at their new swamp was exactly what I expected and expect again today. Keep passing it round in their half and then (probably from one of our own corners or free kicks) they will break away and score. I fully expect one of his little favourites - Leno, Bellerin, Luiz, Xhaka or Ceballos to make some sort of horrendous fuck up that leads directly to a goal......but of course they will be straight back in the team for the next game, the one after that and the season after that

Having said all of that, I hate these fucktards beyond belief especially with that despicable c.unt in charge, so I hope Arteta has 24 hours of being the genius we hoped he would be and we stuff these fuckers. Hopefully that cowardly window licking c.unt up front has one of his dodgy hammies go ping again

The only safe predictions for me

1. We'll gift them a goal
2. They'll be awarded a penalty
3. We won't be awarded a penalty (expect to hear "check complete" before so much as a replay)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I'll be amazed, simply amazed, if Xhakatard or Sideshow Chav don't get sent off in the first 15 minutes to put us fully on the back foot completely unnecessarily because, y'know, that's what they do.

I can see those two - and Butter Wrists spilling one at Fat Tongue's feet - are a real actual risk but somehow Martinez-Lite cannot see that. :roll:

augie

Post by augie »

Really, really worried about this game today, and am really, really fed up of being scared of this game every season recently having gone years without worrying at all

Strangely the recent "upturn in results" ( :roll: ) could prove to be a negative today cos it will allow pep's cone boy to return to his usual arrogance believing that he is doing great and all is well :roll: He will believe in the team he has picked in the last 2 games and will stick with them today despite the fact that that starting team has more holes than a pg tips bag. Bellend will get raped by dog eater. I worry about tierney against monkey boy's pace. Fat tongue will do one of his get in under one of our centre halves (probably gabriel) when he is up in the air heading the ball, and will probably injure gabriel on the fall to the ground AND get awarded a free kick by useless michael oliver. Ironically if I could have sokratis back to play just 2 games a season for us it would be both games against these scum c.unts - every game he played against fat tongue he got into fat tongue's head and scared the bejesus out of him, and I think we need that aggression in these games.

Ironically enough probably their weakest part is their centre midfield, so a raping for xhaka may not be on the cards. If the game is not going well for us I expect to see partey go down injured AGAIN. Saka will be lively as usual, but if things are not going well in terms of supply for the front men, we can expect auba to go into one of his drift along games.

Funny thing is that this scum team are no great shakes either - our best 11 (which this c.unt never picks) against their best 11 would see us win every time if our players played with the same passion and organisation as theirs will. Their keeper has bottled more big games than I can remember, their right full is one of very few that is worse than bellend, davison sanchez and the half german mongrel (dier) are piss poor at centre back, and their midfield is average

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Eric Dier claims Bukayo Saka has been underrated this season ahead of Arsenal vs Tottenham Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2021/03/13/eric-die ... m-14238255

He is already being targetted.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

North London Derby day

A reminder of who has won what over the past 30 years 8)

Arsenal

3 Premier League titles
9 FA cups
1 European Cup Winners Cup
8 Community Shields

Tottenham

1 Worthington Cup
1 Carling Cup

:barscarf: :barscarf:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Worried about the outcome TBH...hoping for the best....will go for a 1-1 draw

Be a miracle if we get through this game without a major fuck up

Son running into the space bellerin will leave is a cause for concern.....90 mins of stress coming up

augie

Post by augie »

My eldest is after telling me that AFC have announced that they have no new injuries for today's game, but apparently martinelli is not even in match day squad and wont be on bench :shock: :shock: If that is true, then this vanilla, arrogant, spanish c.unt should be fcuked out of the club by 9pm tonight regardless of today's result - said all along that he doesnt want young players in his team, and without doubt smith-rowe will soon be following the footsteps of saliba, nelson and now martinelli :evil: :evil: :evil: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Midz

Post by Midz »

Reading through the above posts no one is brimming with confidence about this game. Me too.

I hope we do well of course but can't help feeling that we'll fuck up badly and give them a goal through some stupidity.

Good luck Arsenal!

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

According to @David_Ornstein, Martinelli isn't in today's matchday squad. #Arsenal https://t.co/WwgP2BJZ5h

augie

Post by augie »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:46 pm
According to @David_Ornstein, Martinelli isn't in today's matchday squad. #Arsenal https://t.co/WwgP2BJZ5h

I said that two posts above yours

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:07 pm
North London Derby day

A reminder of who has won what over the past 30 years 8)

Arsenal

3 Premier League titles
9 FA cups
1 European Cup Winners Cup
8 Community Shields

Tottenham

1 Worthington Cup
1 Carling Cup

:barscarf: :barscarf:
And that,in a nutshell is it,no matter what the result today against the untermensch they’ll still be Tottenham,still be fucking shit,and still be in our shadow.

And they’ll never win the league at our ground,or any ground

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

augie wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:13 pm
My eldest is after telling me that AFC have announced that they have no new injuries for today's game, but apparently martinelli is not even in match day squad and wont be on bench :shock: :shock: If that is true, then this vanilla, arrogant, spanish c.unt should be fcuked out of the club by 9pm tonight regardless of today's result - said all along that he doesnt want young players in his team, and without doubt smith-rowe will soon be following the footsteps of saliba, nelson and now martinelli :evil: :evil: :evil: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:
Augie this myth you keep peddling hardly stands up to scrutiny, he has played Gabriel, ESR, Saka and Tierney regularly when available, Nelson, Willock and Nketiah were getting runs earlier in the season, in Nelsons case admittedly mainly the Europa, and Odegaard is now, all of these are 'young' players.... i'd prefer if you were honest and say the youngsters you think shouold be getting a game ie Martinelli and ESR aren't rather than blanket saying he doesn't rate youngsters. As we have never seen Saliba i'm not sure any of us can say whether the should be playing ahead of anyone :roll:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

augie wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:03 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:46 pm

I said that two posts above yours

Not everything is about you :lol:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Auba on the bench