Ipswich Hospital Charity Cup Winners 1951/52(joint) H Sun 14th Mar KO 430PM

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Perryashburtongroves

Re: Ipswich Hospital Charity Cup Winners 1951/52(joint) H Sun 14th Mar KO 430PM

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

A11M11 wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:27 pm
https://www.caughtoffside.com/2021/03/1 ... purs-lose/

Protected species . England captains.
Exactly the same cûntish behaviour which Shitrag Shearer got away with for years and years. Elbowing, kicking out, backing in, diving, getting players sent off, crying to the ref every two seconds. This one is like a southern chav version of him and just as much of a complete and utter cûnt.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

A summation of this week’s analysis on MOTD was that it wasn’t a penalty and that it was a harsh sending off - both complete horse shit :roll:

Last week on MOTD the analysis of one of the biggest acts of cheating you’ll ever see by officials on a football field - the clear Burnely handball - involved the jug eared social justice warrior throwing himself off his seat screaming accompanied by Wrighty and Shearer also screaming and laughing hysterically.

It will be a long way back before Wrighty redeems himself with me for that one, absolutely fucking disgraceful behaviour.

By the way does anyone care to tell me how much time was dedicated to discussing this incident? Yep, fuck all, not even shown never mind highlighted and condemned.

https://twitter.com/runreissrun/status/ ... 07937?s=21

Imagine if it was Gabriel who did that to the dribble chinned C.UNT. The fucking uproar. Fucking sneaky bastard will get snapped one day and I cannot wait :twisted:

Fuck MOTD, I love it that they’re all against it and I fucking love it every time we win and at stick it to the horrible fucks.

corkbarry1

Post by corkbarry1 »

I went on glory glory last night, it was hilarious. They cut the shit out of Bale and his attitude during the game. one or two did say it was a penalty but the majority were in tears.
The one thing i found strange because i read the whole thread going back days was that Oliver would give us a penalty because we are diving cnuts :D

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

corkbarry1 wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:36 pm
I went on glory glory last night, it was hilarious. They cut the shit out of Bale and his attitude during the game. one or two did say it was a penalty but the majority were in tears.
The one thing i found strange because i read the whole thread going back days was that Oliver would give us a penalty because we are diving cnuts :D
I looked there today for the first time in a while. The website was very upset at my refusal to turn off my ad blocker!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

BFG4 wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:48 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:37 pm
I wonder will the jug eared dickhead throw himself off his chair at the end of MOTD tonight? :rubchin:
I expect it from that dickhead but when Wrighty was doing it also, it was beyond infuriating.
I thought Wrighty was Shameful to take part in that, he has lost a huge amount of respect from me - and he was one of my heroes as a player, but to take part in something like that shows where his head is at - Money Money Money.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Redarmy wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:12 am
Midz wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:13 pm
We won :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

We were awarded a penalty that they will dispute - Ahahahahaha!!!

They had a goal rightly disallowed for offside - Ahahahaha!!

They had a man sent off - Ahahahahaha!!

If it'd been the other way round we'd be fuming.

What a Super Sunday. I'm still laughing....
To me the fact they are annoyed about it makes it all the sweeter :D :D :D
Absolutely, fcuk em all, fcuk em all :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

A well deserved win. Fucking loved it. Broken the mourinho curse. About time we didn't get a VAR decision overturned. COYG :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

corkbarry1 wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:36 pm
:coffeespit:

I find Dublin mouser* fans just as deluded. You get into a conversation about Arsenal and the victims* and they get to "I hate that Pires most, what a diver he was" within 45 seconds. They will not believe that Slippy Me and Salah and LesbianHead, and Mane are four of the worst divers the game has ever seen - and I include the Italian league in that! :shock:

Why were the scum ripping on Monkey Bale? He didn't even play against us...

Herd

Post by Herd »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:28 am
Herd wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:19 am
Im 63 not going to a game or a meet to smash the enemy yet hear I am sleepless at 0620 on the day of the match fretting about the game !
And I thought I was over this obsession !
Me too buddy. Sleepless night last night. Feel sick today with nerves and bottled up hatred for these fucking knackers. :|

COME ON THE ARSENAL - DO NOT FUCKING LET US DOWN. :box:
its the same each time i normally sleep well but no i was up pacing the room in the small hours ,I rarely drink or eat much on derby day because i feel sick and afterwards I get so emotionally drained and im in bed early .
I was having kittens when he dropped bamyang ,but in the end all was good ,I especially like that we won it on a disputed penalty just to annoy our middlesex chums and let it feed into that sense of unfairness that they harbour towards us and the world . Now City finish the Job !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:34 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Herd wrote:
Im 63 not going to a game or a meet to smash the enemy yet hear I am sleepless at 0620 on the day of the match fretting about the game !
Me too buddy. Sleepless night last night. Feel sick today with nerves and bottled up hatred for these fucking knackers. :|

its the same each time i normally sleep well but no i was up pacing the room in the small hours ,I rarely drink or eat much on derby day because i feel sick and afterwards I get so emotionally drained and im in bed early .
I was having kittens when he dropped bamyang ,but in the end all was good ,I especially like that we won it on a disputed penalty just to annoy our middlesex chums and let it feed into that sense of unfairness that they harbour towards us and the world . Now City finish the Job !
I was particularly drained and exhausted after this one. Part thrilled and exhilarated, part relieved after the two near misses they had at the end, and part blind rage at Martinez-Lite. :lol:

Loving the "controversy" over the penno too. :lol: :barscarf:

John F

Post by John F »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:21 pm
Herd wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Herd wrote:

I was particularly drained and exhausted after this one. Part thrilled and exhilarated, part relieved after the two near misses they had at the end, and part blind rage at Martinez-Lite. :lol:

I am convinced we will meet them in Europe and I can't relax and enjoy this win until they get knocked out.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Was speaking to a couple of scummers I work with and they reckon the general consensus is that Maureen won't see out next season - now wouldn't that be a shock. They confirmed what most of us of sane mind already knew- there was a degree of forgiveness when they were scraping out 1-0 and 2-1 wins, but the football is absolutely awful to watch compared to how they played under Podgytino. Compared to some of the knuckle draggers that frequent the swamp, these guys were absolutely honest about it and said Arsenal deserved to win and that they were absolutely bored shitless watching their own lot do fuck all for the majority of the game

If they gut humped by City in the League Cup final and don't finish top 4, plus carry on playing this awful brand of shitey football, he'll be gone from another club.

Just so glad we never took the plunge and entertained employing the c.unt

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:21 pm
Herd wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Herd wrote:

Same as - even the following day I was mentally knackered and the wife couldnt understand it. I had customers coming in to me the following day saying that I must be a happy/delighted guy, and I kept saying that relief was the over-riding emotion I felt. We should have had them dead and buried and yet pep's coneboy almost fcuked us over with what was probably his worst (and there has been many) in game performances since he came to the club :roll: :evil: :evil: :censored: :censored: :censored:
In a lot of ways this game reminded me a lot of the day we played the scum c.unts in the grove and were 2 up and ended up losing 3-2. I was there that day and we were giving them pelters about fcuking off to stafford cos they were in talks to leave shite hart lane, and then they had the last laff by coming back to beat us - this felt like it was a real possibility of history repeating itself when we went defensive when they went down to 10, and when we brought on the chav reject. I felt more fcuked off that day that I did in paris after losing the champs league final

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Tierney is definitely Future Captain material!

Open Mic on him against the filth last week-end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jka8IRY57KU