Ipswich Hospital Charity Cup Winners 1951/52(joint) H Sun 14th Mar KO 430PM

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
A11M11

Re: Ipswich Hospital Charity Cup Winners 1951/52(joint) H Sun 14th Mar KO 430PM

Post by A11M11 »

There’s a couple of strays that keep shitting in my garden if you want to have a go at them

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Clummo99 wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:02 am
Quite possibly the greatest thread title ever! Particularly enjoy the "joint" part. :lol:

Fine work Falkirk. :barscarf:
:D :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:49 pm
Never have I been more anxious waiting to play these cunnts, I will try and watch it but if as I expect they bag an early goal then the TV is going off and I'm going to find someone's cat to kick.
I have a real love/hate thing with the NLD. All this week I'm distracted agitated and can't wait for it. If we win I'll be on a high for days afterwards. If we lose I'll be like a complete miserable cùnt for days afterwards.

This is why a European super league will never work. I can never give as much of a fuck about playing Madrid or Juve or even Olympiacos (!) as I do about playing the scum.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Michael Oliver is the ref and Paul Tierney on VAR for the NLD. Dustbin lids think Oliver is against them normally but some shit website states that we’ve won one NLD from 5 that he’s reffed.
Still looks like a banker pen for them after a perfect 10 dive from Son and Bale will send us bananas..... :? :shock:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Michael fucking Oliver. Useless cheating cùnt. :censored: He of the infamous tenaged boyband-wannabe haircut. :oops:

This cùnt was born to be either a librarian, a serial killer or a referee. Everything about this officious little wanknugget says he is still a virgin.

Cue not one but two pennos for the Ipswich Hospital Charity Cup Winners (Joint) when poxbottle Jacques Kane-Cousteau and either Stupid ^^ Eyebrows or Son Scuba-Min go splash. :roll: :censored:

To add insult to injury VAR Abomination will chirp out "check complete" before the dive even takes place on the second one, while spending 18 minutes rewatching anything that might go in our favour before disallowing us a penno from a foul so bad that technically could result in an assault and rape charge if it happened outside a pub. :censored:

We are gonna have to be on our game to beat 11 players, a ref, two linesMEN, and Var Abomination.

corkbarry1

Post by corkbarry1 »

I will lock myself away for the duration of the game, i haven't watched a NLD live for years. If we win or even draw i might watch it.
I'm to old now to be in danger of a Heart attack

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Moron-hio is settling into the scum way of life nicely. His latest bout of very sperzy loserspeak is that they should not judge The Cùnt Levy's TWENTY YEARS as owner on lack of trophies. :oops: :lol:

Oooh my fucking toes are curling just reading it. :oops: :lol:

I'm sorry you silly jumped up little cock but one minor trophy in twenty years after spending billions is utter utter failure. The Newcastle of the South. :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:56 pm
Moron-hio is settling into the scum way of life nicely. His latest bout of very sperzy loserspeak is that they should not judge The Cùnt Levy's TWENTY YEARS as owner on lack of trophies. :oops: :lol:

Oooh my fucking toes are curling just reading it. :oops: :lol:

I'm sorry you silly jumped up little cock but one minor trophy in twenty years after spending billions is utter utter failure. The Newcastle of the South. :lol:
That's a bit fuckin' harsh on the Toon mate! :shock:

:lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

AFC Training for theFilth game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUGVZ408M2I

They're all dressed in hoodies and overcoats and god knows what and there's Tierney in fuckin' T-shirt and shorts like it's a Summer's afternoon fuckin' kick around.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

TeeCee wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:41 am
Michael Oliver is the ref and Paul Tierney on VAR for the NLD. Dustbin lids think Oliver is against them normally but some shit website states that we’ve won one NLD from 5 that he’s reffed.
Still looks like a banker pen for them after a perfect 10 dive from Son and Bale will send us bananas..... :? :shock:
Oliver as ref against these arsepieces is not good :| I fully expect the tit who loves a spaniel supper to dive and cheat them a pen(or3) and Mr mumble with the slavery chops will tuck them away like he always does..Theyll do us up the bum I would imagine :cry: El beige won't feel any pressure though..safest job in the league he has :cry:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

A11M11 wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:25 pm
There’s a couple of strays that keep shitting in my garden if you want to have a go at them
:lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:49 pm
Never have I been more anxious waiting to play these cunnts, I will try and watch it but if as I expect they bag an early goal then the TV is going OUT THE F'ING WINDOW Along with the Dog, Cat and Missus.

Slight amendment there Lefty! :D :wink:

John F

Post by John F »

I have a couple of reasons why I hate this game. One reason is I never watch the Swamp dwellers as I simply can not stand looking at the chicken badge bunch of twats and this game forces me to for 90+minutes. The other is the fear of losing and the joy that would bring to those moronic fans that spit at kids for wearing an Arsenal shirt. I have a feeling that we will meet them again in Europa and that could just finish me off.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

According to the genius at the helm we only lost the away game to them because of a 'few details'.......so I presume those details included having only 2 shots on goal in whole 90 minutes, letting Son run 60 yards without so much as a challenge (put in the file marked Bellerin again) and generally having the most limpdicked, slow, sideways passing for the entire 90 minutes

If those 'few details' have been rectified then I'm fully confident !

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

John F wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:04 am
The other is the fear of losing and the joy that would bring to those moronic fans that spit at kids for wearing an Arsenal shirt. I have a feeling that we will meet them again in Europa and that could just finish me off.
Odds on that we will end up playing the Middlesex Swampy Filth in the EL, if that doesn't happen it will be the Mancs.

Meanwhile if Villareal meets an English club I reckon Emery will do a job on 'em, he must have learnt something about English football when he was here, add that to his decent Europa League record, that could make the difference. :rubchin:

As we have never beaten another English club in European competition, we need to get that evil monkey off our back! :banghead: :banghead: :box: :box: :cussing: :cussing: