Ipswich Hospital Charity Cup Winners 1951/52(joint) H Sun 14th Mar KO 430PM

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Midz

Re: Ipswich Hospital Charity Cup Winners 1951/52(joint) H Sun 14th Mar KO 430PM

Post by Midz »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:32 pm
Auba on the bench
Oooh, is Balogun starting? :D

augie

Post by augie »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:21 pm
augie wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:13 pm
My eldest is after telling me that AFC have announced that they have no new injuries for today's game, but apparently martinelli is not even in match day squad and wont be on bench :shock: :shock: If that is true, then this vanilla, arrogant, spanish c.unt should be fcuked out of the club by 9pm tonight regardless of today's result - said all along that he doesnt want young players in his team, and without doubt smith-rowe will soon be following the footsteps of saliba, nelson and now martinelli :evil: :evil: :evil: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:
Augie this myth you keep peddling hardly stands up to scrutiny, he has played Gabriel, ESR, Saka and Tierney regularly when available, Nelson, Willock and Nketiah were getting runs earlier in the season, in Nelsons case admittedly mainly the Europa, and Odegaard is now, all of these are 'young' players.... i'd prefer if you were honest and say the youngsters you think shouold be getting a game ie Martinelli and ESR aren't rather than blanket saying he doesn't rate youngsters. As we have never seen Saliba i'm not sure any of us can say whether the should be playing ahead of anyone :roll:

Ok lets analyise things properly -

Smith-Rowe got game time only because of injuries and suspensions. He was without doubt THE main factor in the improvement in our performances, and now he has been shafted out of the position by a guy only in the club on loan. Originally he was shafted out to the wing, but stevie wonder could see that was never gonna work and that it was only a way of squeezing him out of the team. No coincidence that our performances have dipped since he lost the 10 position

Lets look at saka's emergence into the team - he was a player that was doing really well when emery brought him into the team, but again with arteta's introduction he found himself pushed down the pecking order to the point that he never got a run in last seasons big cup semi final and final. This season he had accumulated a grand total of 89 mins of league action by end of september, and again got no game time in the sway game at the victims when we again had our arses handed to us.

Martinelli has been treated appalingly by arteta - last season we went to brighton and lost 2-1 and he was a goalscorer and never got a minute on the pitch. He was being squeezed out before his injury, and since he has come back he has not got a sniff except 45 mins against manure. If you think that is acceptable, then I suggest when you look at the c.unts like willian and pepe that have been getting games ahead of him, then that is disgrace

Nelson got marginalised so much that for one of the europa games this season this spanish cock had 2 keepers on the bench but left nelson out altogether :shock: :shock:

Saliba has never been given a chance - not as much as a second. Imagine not being registered and looked at mustafi getting game time ahead of you. Even if you dont think that he is ready for the first team league action yesterday, you at least give him europa league and league cup action

Nketieh and pillock have had enough game time and shown themselves to be not good enough

I forgot all about guendouzi who has been disrespected to the point that xhaka, el ninny and ceballos are all considered better than him :roll: A young player that instead of getting guidance has been fcuked out of the club
Last edited by augie on Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

AUBA been dropped due to disciplinary reasons according to Sky

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

🚨 Three changes from Athens...

➡️ Cedric, Smith Rowe, Lacazette
⬅️ Bellerin, Willian, Aubameyang

#ARSTOT | #NorthLondonDerby

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Auba is dropped but then Martinelli not in the squad :rubchin:

remember being surprised when he didnt use him in late Jan...giving him a good rest :D

At least hes dropped Bellerin who has been shit for months

ESR back but Odergaard plays as well :rubchin:

interesting....

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Auba on bench WTF!!!!

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Broke covid protocols presumably

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Question is will we see the lethargic Laca or the fired up Laca,not sure 2 creative midfielders are needed in the same side,but Odegaard shooting from distance might be a good thing.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:46 pm
Was he on Clapham Common last night then? :wink:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

augie wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:37 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:
augie wrote:
My eldest is after telling me that AFC have announced that they have no new injuries for today's game, but apparently martinelli is not even in match day squad and wont be on bench :shock: :shock: If that is true, then this vanilla, arrogant, spanish c.unt should be fcuked out of the club by 9pm tonight regardless of today's result - said all along that he doesnt want young players in his team, and without doubt smith-rowe will soon be following the footsteps of saliba, nelson and now martinelli :evil: :evil: :evil: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:
Augie this myth you keep peddling hardly stands up to scrutiny, he has played Gabriel, ESR, Saka and Tierney regularly when available, Nelson, Willock and Nketiah were getting runs earlier in the season, in Nelsons case admittedly mainly the Europa, and Odegaard is now, all of these are 'young' players.... i'd prefer if you were honest and say the youngsters you think shouold be getting a game ie Martinelli and ESR aren't rather than blanket saying he doesn't rate youngsters. As we have never seen Saliba i'm not sure any of us can say whether the should be playing ahead of anyone :roll:

Ok lets analyise things properly -

Smith-Rowe got game time only because of injuries and suspensions. He was without doubt THE main factor in the improvement in our performances, and now he has been shafted out of the position by a guy only in the club on loan. Originally he was shafted out to the wing, but stevie wonder could see that was never gonna work and that it was only a way of squeezing him out of the team. No coincidence that our performances have dipped since he lost the 10 position

Lets look at saka's emergence into the team - he was a player that was doing really well when emery brought him into the team, but again with arteta's introduction he found himself pushed down the pecking order to the point that he never got a run in last seasons big cup semi final and final. This season he had accumulated a grand total of 89 mins of league action by end of september, and again got no game time in the sway game at the victims when we again had our arses handed to us.

Martinelli has been treated appalingly by arteta - last season we went to brighton and lost 2-1 and he was a goalscorer and never got a minute on the pitch. He was being squeezed out before his injury, and since he has come back he has not got a sniff except 45 mins against manure. If you think that is acceptable, then I suggest when you look at the c.unts like willian and pepe that have been getting games ahead of him, then that is disgrace

Nelson got marginalised so much that for one of the europa games this season this spanish cock had 2 keepers on the bench but left nelson out altogether :shock: :shock:

Saliba has never been given a chance - not as much as a second. Imagine not being registered and looked at mustafi getting game time ahead of you. Even if you dont think that he is ready for the first team league action yesterday, you at least give him europa league and league cup action

Nketieh and pillock have had enough game time and shown themselves to be not good enough

I forgot all about guendouzi who has been disrespected to the point that xhaka, el ninny and ceballos are all considered better than him :roll: A young player that instead of getting guidance has been fcuked out of the club
Guendozy "disrespected" holy fuck Augie, you're re-writing what happened to suit your own point of view!
He was spoilt useless c u n t, who has now reverted to type in Germany!
Ahhhhh hold on! Now I see !! He was an Emery signing, your beloved Emery!

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

robbo10 wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:48 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:46 pm
Was he on Clapham Common last night then? :wink:
Hampstead Heath with his cock out I’m hearing 8)

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Martinelli asked to be omitted for family reasons according to the great unwashed on twatter

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
augie wrote:
yes it's always better to play another club's player over one of our own

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Martinelli asked to be omitted for family reasons according to the great unwashed on twatter

Yeah, he doesn't feel part of the Arsenal family!!

Thanks Arteta....now FUCK OFF! :banghead:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

According to Arteta ,auba was in the team but because of disicipline reasons he was dropped to the bench .

Anyone idea ,how long before a game the players know the team.