The Official (Lobotomy Clive) Xhakatard is FINALLY gone thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
g88ner

Re: The Official Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by g88ner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:17 pm
So he plays again - there's a surprise. No consequences to his latest fuck up, just like there was no consequences to his moronic sending off or any of the other 8 goals he's given away directly. We all knew he'd play in Greece and again today and so it has proved.
Played well to be fair.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

g88ner wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:29 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
So he plays again - there's a surprise. No consequences to his latest fuck up, just like there was no consequences to his moronic sending off or any of the other 8 goals he's given away directly. We all knew he'd play in Greece and again today and so it has proved.
Played well to be fair.
Thought he came into it more as the game went on - and was certainly less of a liability than Partey was in that last 20-30 minutes. Still at a loss to explain how he was left on - he was well off the pace by then and constantly giving the ball away. Curious substitutions to say the least

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Not sure where this "Xhakatard played well" thing came from. Let's qualify that. He did nothing beyond the most basic minimum requirement of a professional footballer. Yes he wasn't as completely shit as he usually is.... and yes he actually found a few team mates with simple passes.... but is that enough to say "he played well"?

Not for me.

Let's not gloss over the amount of stray passes he had yet again, the giving away of stupid unnecessary free kicks in dangerous areas again, the bullshit bluffer pointing every ten seconds horseshit again.

Have we become so demoralised and beaten down by this club that we now view anyone that doesn't cost us a game as having done quite well? :oops:

Credit where credit is due and all that but honestly do we give credit to this spoiled obnoxious millionaire for getting a couple of the simplest things right for once? :roll:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

g88ner wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:29 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Played well to be fair.
showed again how he cant tackle...should have been booked......hes a fucking piece of useless shit...one of the worst players i have seen in the last 40 years in our famous jersey....fucking despise the *word censored*

Just my opinion :wink:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

I'll just drop this in here for the poor little darling, i want you all to read this and apologise for picking on him, he is just misunderstood :banghead:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... n-23778574

DB you need to give him a heartfelt apology for all the bad things you said and leading us all down your twisted, demented path :wink:

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Granit me old mate, it's really not your disciplinary record we all have an issue with,

IT'S THE FACT THAT YOURE A FÙCKING SHIT FOOTBALLER. !!!!

WENGERS_HAT

Post by WENGERS_HAT »

XHAXA NO GOOD HE ONCE PLAY GOOD EVERY LUNAR ECLIPSE. WHY HE KEEP OUT ELNENY WHO IS EGYPTIAN GOD IS MISTERY. GOD SMILES ON OUR EGYPTIAN PRINCE. XHAXA MAKE ME HOPEFUL I BE PLAYER FOR MIGHTY CANNONS ONE DAY. IF HE CAN THE SHOE SONG CAN

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:19 pm
I'll just drop this in here for the poor little darling, i want you all to read this and apologise for picking on him, he is just misunderstood :banghead:

DB you need to give him a heartfelt apology for all the bad things you said and leading us all down your twisted, demented path :wink:
:lol: :lol:

Jesus.... Xhakatard really is a complete fucking melt isn't he? :oops: :oops:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

I had to check the date and make sure it wasn't April 1st...... really his attitude is that its everyone else who is at fault and not him, not only is he a shit footballer but he is delusional too :roll:

marka123

Post by marka123 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:21 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:

Arteta added: "I think he has matured a lot as a player and he has a big importance in the dressing room. On the pitch, he’s doing things much, much better than before.”

Well I think we all agree, his pointing has definitely gone up a level in recent games. We could have a world class pointer on our hands as long as we look after him properly.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

marka123 wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:55 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
GoonerMuzz wrote:

Arteta added: "I think he has matured a lot as a player and he has a big importance in the dressing room. On the pitch, he’s doing things much, much better than before.”

Well I think we all agree, his pointing has definitely gone up a level in recent games. We could have a world class pointer on our hands as long as we look after him properly.

I have to agree mate. Some of his recent pointing has been exceptional. I'd even go so far as to say it's been much, much better than before.... :D

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Aaahhh, i finally get it, the process is all about improving Xhaka's pointing, that explains why there has been next to no improvement elsewhere, i almost feel sorry for Arteta now there is only so much one person can do in a lifetime, and Xhaka, well improving him would tax anyone :rubchin:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:30 am
marka123 wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:55 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
GoonerMuzz wrote:

I have to agree mate. Some of his recent pointing has been exceptional. I'd even go so far as to say it's been much, much better than before.... :D

And sometimes he even points in one direction whilst looking the other way!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: The sign of a True Master. :bowing21:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

There is a guy who runs a local health Food Shop and he is part Navajo, he knows I'm a Gooner and we had a brief chat about footie etc and he did say that Xhaka Granite in Navajo (also known as the Dine - Dinaay - People) means "He Who Points a Lot".

Honestly you just couldn't make this shyte up !!! :shock:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:55 pm
There is a guy who runs a local health Food Shop and he is part Navajo, he knows I'm a Gooner and we had a brief chat about footie etc and he did say that Xhaka Granite in Navajo (also known as the Dine - Dinaay - People) means "He Who Points a Lot".

Honestly you just couldn't make this shyte up !!! :shock: