The Official (Lobotomy Clive) Xhakatard is FINALLY gone thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
bergkamp10

Re: The Official (Clive) Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by bergkamp10 »

StuartL wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:42 pm
arrgee wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:32 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:11 pm
...whilst I wouldn't go as far as to say its been "a pleasure" watching the team without him, it sure as hell made a refreshing difference in that part of the field.
It has improved. Sambi and Partey aren’t world beaters, but they are an massive upgrade in comparison to Xhakash!t
Agree, Arrgee, Lonkonga looks a very good bit of business to be fair.
Agree there StuartL, seems a great addition to our squad.

:?

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

Right back into the starting 11 and.....

Still shite :D

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

Granit Xhaka has suffered a ruptured inner ligament in his right knee, according to @AndreasBoeni.

Initial diagnosis suggests he'll be out for at least 6 to 8 weeks. #AFC

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

gooner265 wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:52 am
Granit Xhaka has suffered a ruptured inner ligament in his right knee, according to @AndreasBoeni.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=351l62Yx0oI

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

gooner265 wrote:

Disappointing. I was hoping it'd be longer.

Still...

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Midz

Post by Midz »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:36 pm
gooner265 wrote:

Still...

Come now DB10, 6-8 weeks without ElCuntio is still pretty damn good. :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Midz wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:41 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
gooner265 wrote:

Still...

:lol:

I know I know mate I'm never happy! :lol: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:20 pm
Midz wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:41 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
gooner265 wrote:

Still...

:lol:

I know I know mate I'm never happy! :lol: :wink:
I concur... How can any Gooner in his or her right mind Ever be Happy whilst a waste of oxygen, skin and bone like ElCunto is wearing the Sacred Red & White of Arsenal!?

I was hoping it was 6 - 8 months :cry: :cry: :cry:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

He’s not my cup of tea but I think we’ll miss Xhaka. As annoying as he is (and he REALLY is :roll: ) he’s currently a key player in how we progress the ball. Elneny can’t do it, AMN hasn’t shown that he can do it and Lokonga is still an unknown. I think it’s a blow :oops:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

g88ner wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:52 am
He’s not my cup of tea but I think we’ll miss Xhaka. As annoying as he is (and he REALLY is :roll: ) he’s currently a key player in how we progress the ball. Elneny can’t do it, AMN hasn’t shown that he can do it and Lokonga is still an unknown. I think it’s a blow :oops:
This I don't understand. You are an intelligent bloke. But you have fallen for the Myth of Clive. To my mind anyway! :wink:

He's a bullshitter on the pitch. He points a lot so it looks like he is directing things. There's a video of him on yootoobs (I think) where you can hear his onfield "genius". It's basically him pointing and saying things like "over there", "Kieren, yes", "okay okay", "hey, OK ok", "no no, OK yes". Complete fucking nonsense! :lol:

I also absolutely don't agree he is a key player in how we progress the ball, mate. The ball tends to be lost at his feet too often, either through him taking too many touches or just pissing it away to the oppo with a poor pass. We progress the ball better down the wings and by bypassing him. I've seen Tierney in particular bypass Clive and pass to other players further away as well as having a go at him on the pitch a good few times. Tierney is no fool. I think he sees Clive for the bullshitter he is.

And then add in Clive's cataclysmic onfield stupidity. Jumping in with both feet in innocuous non dangerous situations and giving away stupid free kicks and pennos. Isn't there some PL record he set for the most goals conceded directly from his mistakes or something? :oops:

We look better, more attacking and less panicky in midfield without Clive.

And then finally let's never forget he is a cùnt that dissed our fans. :censored:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:08 am
g88ner wrote:
This I don't understand. You are an intelligent bloke. But you have fallen for the Myth of Clive. To my mind anyway! :wink:

He's a bullshitter on the pitch. He points a lot so it looks like he is directing things. There's a video of him on yootoobs (I think) where you can hear his onfield "genius". It's basically him pointing and saying things like "over there", "Kieren, yes", "okay okay", "hey, OK ok", "no no, OK yes". Complete fucking nonsense! :lol:

I also absolutely don't agree he is a key player in how we progress the ball, mate. The ball tends to be lost at his feet too often, either through him taking too many touches or just pissing it away to the oppo with a poor pass. We progress the ball better down the wings and by bypassing him. I've seen Tierney in particular bypass Clive and pass to other players further away as well as having a go at him on the pitch a good few times. Tierney is no fool. I think he sees Clive for the bullshitter he is.

And then add in Clive's cataclysmic onfield stupidity. Jumping in with both feet in innocuous non dangerous situations and giving away stupid free kicks and pennos. Isn't there some PL record he set for the most goals conceded directly from his mistakes or something? :oops:

And then finally let's never forget he is a cùnt that dissed our fans. :censored:
I haven’t fallen for the Xhaka myth I assure you :lol: I just have even less confidence in Elneny!

Early days, but I’ve been impressed with Lokonga so I see Xhaka’s absence as an opportunity for him to settle into the side. That’s the positive from all this, but I’d still rather Xhaka was available… especially as Partey always looks a dodgy tackle away from an injury :?

Oh and I love a good pointer. I do it myself to mask my inability to run :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

g88ner wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:36 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:08 am
g88ner wrote:

I haven’t fallen for the Xhaka myth I assure you :lol: I just have even less confidence in Elneny!

Early days, but I’ve been impressed with Lokonga so I see Xhaka’s absence as an opportunity for him to settle into the side. That’s the positive from all this, but I’d still rather Xhaka was available… especially as Partey always looks a dodgy tackle away from an injury :?

Oh and I love a good pointer. I do it myself to mask my inability to run :lol:
:lol: :lol:

We've all had those games! :wink:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Pravda says the Basel bulge wont require surgery but will out for 3months..The Standard headline said it was a blow for Arsenal :rubchin: ...It felt more like a blow job to this gooner 8) :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

falkirk goon wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:20 pm
Pravda says the Basel bulge wont require surgery but will out for 3months..The Standard headline said it was a blow for Arsenal :rubchin: ...It felt more like a blow job to this gooner 8) :barscarf:
:lol: :lol:

I just saw the news. I am unnaturally ecstatic to hear it is three months instead of two. Come on lots and lots of "ze leetle beet neegle" please God!! :lol: :wink:

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

We are gonna have a problem in January though with 3 of our midfield at the ANC , maybe Charlie will get a chance or we get Aouar as he will have 6 months left.