The Official (Lobotomy Clive) Xhakatard is FINALLY gone thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: The Official (Clive) Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by SteveO 35 »

Jayives wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:16 pm
Feels like we are stuck with this guy forever.

What percentage of our fan base wants him out do you reckon? Someone told me it’s a minority and that most our fans rate him as a player and I’m wrong about him :D however like me all my mates can’t seem to bear Xhaka and his endless mistakes. It can’t be a minority that wants this bloke to do one surely ?

I can’t believe it’s the same supporters that watched Vieira, Cesc and Gilberto that think Xhaka is great. Just can’t get my head around that.

I don’t believe we will Renew his contract that seems a bluff but we could be stuck with him for a couple of seasons.
I said a few weeks ago that I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever in my mind that Bellerin and Xhaka will be in the starting line up for the game against Brentford, and that Kolasinac will be in the squad too.

We've given Arteta in the region of £75m to spend so far this Summer with zero received in player sales. I can't recall any Arsenal manager ever receiving such backing in the window, so there are absolutely no excuses now

Jayives

Post by Jayives »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:22 pm
Jayives wrote:

What percentage of our fan base wants him out do you reckon? Someone told me it’s a minority and that most our fans rate him as a player and I’m wrong about him :D however like me all my mates can’t seem to bear Xhaka and his endless mistakes. It can’t be a minority that wants this bloke to do one surely ?

I can’t believe it’s the same supporters that watched Vieira, Cesc and Gilberto that think Xhaka is great. Just can’t get my head around that.

I don’t believe we will Renew his contract that seems a bluff but we could be stuck with him for a couple of seasons.
I said a few weeks ago that I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever in my mind that Bellerin and Xhaka will be in the starting line up for the game against Brentford, and that Kolasinac will be in the squad too.

We've given Arteta in the region of £75m to spend so far this Summer with zero received in player sales. I can't recall any Arsenal manager ever receiving such backing in the window, so there are absolutely no excuses now
Honestly I don’t think 75 million is enough to rebuild this squad. We need to another 3 players minimum.

It was unfair to ask Arteta to start last season without a proper back up keeper for 6 months , without a proper No 10 for 6 months and the vast array of contract rebels he had to deal with like mustafi, Ozil and co. I hope this season is better now a few wrong uns have moved on and we seem to bringing in younger hungrier types.

augie

Post by augie »

Jayives wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:02 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Jayives wrote:

Honestly I don’t think 75 million is enough to rebuild this squad. We need to another 3 players minimum.

It was unfair to ask Arteta to start last season without a proper back up keeper for 6 months , without a proper No 10 for 6 months and the vast array of contract rebels he had to deal with like mustafi, Ozil and co. I hope this season is better now a few wrong uns have moved on and we seem to bringing in younger hungrier types.

Those "contract rebels" are the very same players that pep's cone boy brought back into the fold when emery had them marginalised.

Also, look at the money he is spending and the positions he is addressing -

has he bought a right back ? No
Has he signed a proven number 8 to play alongside partey ? No
Has he signed a proven quality back up keeper ? No

He seems to be shopping like the manure club in recent seasons - buying names and not needs. We have centre backs and yet he pisses away £50m on a guy with ONE season of premier league experience, and that had no other club bidding for him. He has bought a young promising centre midfielder for a fair wedge of money when he has a few young players within the club that might develop into the player we need - on a club with limited funds, it makes little sense. Pep's cone boy is going all out for a number 10 - if we are to sign one then I hope it is someone like maddison, cos pissing away big money on the norwegian vanilla kid does not enthuse me. The players he is squeezing out are all young players and not the older proven sh*t players that should be moved on

Handing the inept c.unt £75m is only good if him and edu know what they are doing, but that is clearly not the case, and personally I wouldnt give them £7.50 to spend

Jayives

Post by Jayives »

augie wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:50 pm
Jayives wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:02 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Jayives wrote:

Those "contract rebels" are the very same players that pep's cone boy brought back into the fold when emery had them marginalised.

Also, look at the money he is spending and the positions he is addressing -

has he bought a right back ? No
Has he signed a proven number 8 to play alongside partey ? No
Has he signed a proven quality back up keeper ? No

He seems to be shopping like the manure club in recent seasons - buying names and not needs. We have centre backs and yet he pisses away £50m on a guy with ONE season of premier league experience, and that had no other club bidding for him. He has bought a young promising centre midfielder for a fair wedge of money when he has a few young players within the club that might develop into the player we need - on a club with limited funds, it makes little sense. Pep's cone boy is going all out for a number 10 - if we are to sign one then I hope it is someone like maddison, cos pissing away big money on the norwegian vanilla kid does not enthuse me. The players he is squeezing out are all young players and not the older proven sh*t players that should be moved on

Handing the inept c.unt £75m is only good if him and edu know what they are doing, but that is clearly not the case, and personally I wouldnt give them £7.50 to spend
Your contract rebel comment. Any manager does that when he joins. You have to allow him time to form his own opinion.

The white transfer makes sense as he needed a centre back who can play out from the back and beat the press rather than Holding or do you disagree ? , he can’t move the older types on or is struggling because they’ve been given huge contracts by previous managers for example Bellerin gets 120k a week then compare that to the 80k Kieran Trippier gets ?

I agree partially with your comment about young players however I don’t really see any world beaters out of Nketiah, AMN or Nelson. It wouldn’t break my heart if they all went to fund new players.

I don’t believe the transfer window will finish without us bringing in another midfielder or a new keeper. Please feel free to pull me up on this later. Maddison would be good, Bit of patience eh ? last season wasn’t great but he inherited a steaming pile of shit and at least he seems to be doing what George did and bringing in younger hungrier types.

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

It's easy for people to say get rid of this one and get rid of that one but, as I keep on saying, if nobody wants them what can the club do?

If we sold Xhaka for £3m and Bellerin for £4m just to "get rid" sure as eggs is eggs there would a few on here claiming Arteta and Edu as cùnts for rolling over and selling them too cheap.

This is real world football, not FIFA or Championship Manager :roll: :lol:

Jayives

Post by Jayives »

Clummo99 wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:26 pm
It's easy for people to say get rid of this one and get rid of that one but, as I keep on saying, if nobody wants them what can the club do?

If we sold Xhaka for £3m and Bellerin for £4m just to "get rid" sure as eggs is eggs there would a few on here claiming Arteta and Edu as cùnts for rolling over and selling them too cheap.

Yeah I agree, apart from one 12 million pound offer from Roma nobody wants Xhaka. Are you shocked ? Must be a reason for this.

Some of these players have let themselves down professionally and personally and their stature in the game isn’t respected if nobody wants them. You cant just blame all of this of the management and board,

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Jayives wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:43 pm
Clummo99 wrote:

Yeah I agree, apart from one 12 million pound offer from Roma nobody wants Xhaka. Are you shocked ? Must be a reason for this.

Some of these players have let themselves down professionally and personally and their stature in the game isn’t respected if nobody wants them. You cant just blame all of this of the management and board,
And these were regular first team choices such as Xaha and Bellerin......cant give the *word censored* away....
Cedric may go out on loan but thats about it.....
As for Xaha just want the fucker gone...at any price..despise the conceited deluded tosser

augie

Post by augie »

Clummo99 wrote:

I've said for the past 12 months or so now, the success or failure of our transfer windows hinges more on who we get rid of than who we bring in - the £3m and £4m fee's examples are obviously exagerated, but the reality is that there is a vast gap between those figures and the unrealistic fee's the club are looking for, and imo the onus is on the club to drop their demands slightly and get rid of the sub-standard shite that can and will poison the dressing room. We paid £50m for a guy when there was no other club in for him, so it is clear that our knobheads have no concept of how demand should dictate the price, and we are now expecting roma to be as stupid as edu and co are - just get rid for £12m-£15m and be happy to do so

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Clummo99 wrote:

Sorry mate I disagree, it's "Banter FC" :D :wink:

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

augie wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:03 pm
Clummo99 wrote:

I've said for the past 12 months or so now, the success or failure of our transfer windows hinges more on who we get rid of than who we bring in - the £3m and £4m fee's examples are obviously exagerated, but the reality is that there is a vast gap between those figures and the unrealistic fee's the club are looking for, and imo the onus is on the club to drop their demands slightly and get rid of the sub-standard shite that can and will poison the dressing room. We paid £50m for a guy when there was no other club in for him, so it is clear that our knobheads have no concept of how demand should dictate the price, and we are now expecting roma to be as stupid as edu and co are - just get rid for £12m-£15m and be happy to do so
Sorry mate but you're mistaken on the Ben White deal. It matters not a toss if no other clubs were in for him. Brighton set the value, nobody else. We paid the £50m because that was the asking price, they stuck to their guns and we wanted the player.

There's still plenty of time in the window for some of the shite to be moved on. Don't be surprised if the Swiss Turd moves on deadline day for £17 or £18m. The contract talk is just posturing and rhetoric.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I heard the Swiss Turd deal is already done & Dusted...it's all about Rhetorwhatsit! :D :wink:

A BIG "Thank-you" to "Arsenal Till I Die" for explaining what it means to Google someone/ something..

I Googled Xhaka and it came up with the following answers:

C.U.N.T

Clubfoot Clive

Clive ElCunto

Piece of filth deserves to play for the Scum

An accident waiting to happen on the football pitch

Smarmy C.U.N.T (whose wife is rather shaggable)

Claims to be a footballer but time after time has been proven WRONGGGGG!

C.U.N.T who needs a good "Kicking"

have I missed any??? :rubchin:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I cannot bear another season watching this fucktard. Clive has got to go. :censored:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:07 pm
I cannot bear another season watching this fucktard. Clive has got to go. :censored:

I have a genuine Fear & Dread that he may yet stay. :tickedoff: :worried:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Martinez-Lite just confirmed Clive is staying. Fucking cùnt. :censored: :censored: :censored:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:57 pm
Martinez-Lite just confirmed Clive is staying. Fucking cùnt. :censored: :censored: :censored:
The hero of Switzerland after his two good games at the World Cup :D :D :D

The bloke was never going anywhere - nailed on regular starter