The Official (Lobotomy Clive) Xhakatard is FINALLY gone thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
LeftfootlegendGooner

Re: The Official Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

I've only just watched the incident fully and I will say that the fault is Lenos without any doubt, ALL our defensive players have been pressed so Leno has to clear his lines, it's all well and good saying but we are trying yo play out from the back but when all your options are pressed then you do the sensible thing and put you fuckin foot through it.

Leno is to blame for me.

Clash

Post by Clash »

This :censored: is definitely the worst player I’ve seen at the club ... taking everything into account i.e. price tag, age, number of appearances, etc.

As well as being thick as pig shit, Xhaka has some really childish traits too. Petulance, rashness, sulking when criticised. Also his technique (or lack of it) is seriously under-developed for a so-called professional. He has this dreadful habit of looking down at the ball before he kicks it. That’s why his vision and creativity is so poor.

The best players do not need to look down at the ball, they know where it is. When did you ever see the Master, Dennis Bergkamp, look down at the ball before he passed it? Never! Play with your head up and see what’s happening.

With yesterday’s diabolical error, Xhaka actually does look up to the Burnley player, but then looks down at the ball again before kicking it. Just like a schoolboy.

As for blaming Leno - he didn’t help but there was nothing to stop Xhaka playing it out wide first time or playing it back to Leno to clear. Blaming Leno just lets this moronic Swiss :censored: off too lightly. He deserves no hiding place.

Xhaka has no redeeming qualities on or off the pitch. None. He’s a complete liability and his presence in our team is an insult to everyone of us.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clash wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:05 pm
This :censored: is definitely the worst player I’ve seen at the club ... taking everything into account i.e. price tag, age, number of appearances, etc.

As well as being thick as pig shit, Xhaka has some really childish traits too. Petulance, rashness, sulking when criticised. Also his technique (or lack of it) is seriously under-developed for a so-called professional. He has this dreadful habit of looking down at the ball before he kicks it. That’s why his vision and creativity is so poor.

The best players do not need to look down at the ball, they know where it is. When did you ever see the Master, Dennis Bergkamp, look down at the ball before he passed it? Never! Play with your head up and see what’s happening.

With yesterday’s diabolical error, Xhaka actually does look up to the Burnley player, but then looks down at the ball again before kicking it. Just like a schoolboy.

As for blaming Leno - he didn’t help but there was nothing to stop Xhaka playing it out wide first time or playing it back to Leno to clear. Blaming Leno just lets this moronic Swiss :censored: off too lightly. He deserves no hiding place.

Xhaka has no redeeming qualities on or off the pitch. None. He’s a complete liability and his presence in our team is an insult to everyone of us.
Some excellent points about the fuckwit's lack of technical ability. And as much as I call Leno "Butter Wrists" and jump on every error he makes, I blame Xhakatard far more for that goal yesterday. Agreed it wasn't great by Leno but it wasn't catastrophic either, Xhakatard had the time and the space to deal with it. The fact he looked at the oppo player and then dropped his head and just hit it in that general direction is what caused the goal.

And as said above its not his first time, it won't be his last. He is a disaster, a total clusterfuck and the cùnt that told his club's fans to fuck off. Dick was a complete spineless fucker for letting the players vote for captain and for bringing this minge back into the team. Martinez-Lite is far worse for constantly playing him like he's prime-era Vieira. :roll:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:43 pm
Clash wrote:

Some excellent points about the fuckwit's lack of technical ability. And as much as I call Leno "Butter Wrists" and jump on every error he makes, I blame Xhakatard far more for that goal yesterday. Agreed it wasn't great by Leno but it wasn't catastrophic either, Xhakatard had the time and the space to deal with it. The fact he looked at the oppo player and then dropped his head and just hit it in that general direction is what caused the goal.

And as said above its not his first time, it won't be his last. He is a disaster, a total clusterfuck and the cùnt that told his club's fans to fuck off. Dick was a complete spineless fucker for letting the players vote for captain and for bringing this minge back into the team. Martinez-Lite is far worse for constantly playing him like he's prime-era Vieira. :roll:
What is bewildering is, Arreta was a decent midfielder as was edu, yet this c u n t is still playing every week!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:51 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Clash wrote:

What is bewildering is, Arreta was a decent midfielder as was edu, yet this c u n t is still playing every week!
It's astonishing really. Edu for a while was top drawer and played with some legends. For his first two seasons Arteta was our most effective midfielder, calm and intelligent on the ball. How can they watch this arsehole and not think "get rid"???

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Clash wrote:

Top post again fella....thank fuck someone can see it :D

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Xhaka had enough time to look up, look down and pass. In that look up he must've seen wood's. He had enough time to change his mind, pass back to Leno to launch it.
Cannot blame Leno for that total fuck up.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Never listened to talksport, but this is a direct quote from them, sums it up really well

“I can’t be nice to Granit Xhaka. And the obvious answer to how you take the team forward is you replace Granit Xhaka. It’s one of the mysteries of modern times for me that Granit Xhaka has survived what three Arsenal managers and he’s still there first name on the team sheet week in week out.

“He is an appalling footballer. And that goal, summed it up and as long as you’re making mistakes like that, as a manager, you’re working with one hand tied behind your back.”

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:00 pm
goonersid wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:51 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Clash wrote:

It's astonishing really. Edu for a while was top drawer and played with some legends. For his first two seasons Arteta was our most effective midfielder, calm and intelligent on the ball. How can they watch this arsehole and not think "get rid"???

Probably because his missus gives them great 'head' and has an arse like a Broken Cat Flap. :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Redarmy wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:21 pm
Never listened to talksport, but this is a direct quote from them, sums it up really well

“I can’t be nice to Granit Xhaka. And the obvious answer to how you take the team forward is you replace Granit Xhaka. It’s one of the mysteries of modern times for me that Granit Xhaka has survived what three Arsenal managers and he’s still there first name on the team sheet week in week out.

“He is an appalling footballer. And that goal, summed it up and as long as you’re making mistakes like that, as a manager, you’re working with one hand tied behind your back.”
:rubchin: :rubchin: :rubchin:

Aaah! I think you've hit the proverbial nail on the head there RA!

Arteta is into Bondage! :lol:

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Does Captain Black have the guts to get rid of the floating turd, I don't think he does, so he will pay for his decision sooner or later.

Bad enough supporting Arteta but some mongs are still supporting Xhaka, the scumbag! :banghead: :banghead:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Almunia is a clown wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:36 pm
Does Captain Black have the guts to get rid of the floating turd, I don't think he does, so he will pay for his decision sooner or later.

Bad enough supporting Arteta but some mongs are still supporting Xhaka, the scumbag! :banghead: :banghead:
He'll be here next season. The Arteta apologists will claim that because of COVID the club can't sign replacements, and the brain dead mong will be one of our most used players for season 21/22. When he signs another contract extension that won't be Arteta's fault either. Remember he's a genius for getting rid of 3 players who only had six months left on their contracts :D

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:21 am

He'll be here next season. The Arteta apologists will claim that because of COVID the club can't sign replacements, and the brain dead mong will be one of our most used players for season 21/22.When he signs another contract extension that won't be Arteta's fault either. Remember he's a genius for getting rid of 3 players who only had six months left on their contracts :D
Oh don’t worry, Arteta doesn’t need to sweat on a Xhaka contract extension just yet as Emery tied Xhaka down to a 5 year extension only 2 years ago, then made him captain... :roll:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

g88ner wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:26 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:21 am

He'll be here next season. The Arteta apologists will claim that because of COVID the club can't sign replacements, and the brain dead mong will be one of our most used players for season 21/22.When he signs another contract extension that won't be Arteta's fault either. Remember he's a genius for getting rid of 3 players who only had six months left on their contracts :D
Oh don’t worry, Arteta doesn’t need to sweat on a Xhaka contract extension just yet as Emery tied Xhaka down to a 5 year extension only 2 years ago, then made him captain... :roll:
That captaincy decision was just about the worst one he ever made - unforgiveable. Probably a close second not signing a proper right back.

If he gave him 5 years (I thought it was less than that), then that eclipses both of the two decisions above. Not even going to try and defend it. Fuck knows what hold this bloke has over managers. One was persuaded to cough £30m+ for him, the next extended his deal, the next has used him and Bellerin more than any other outfield players. He must have some serious shit on all of them!

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Stevo,add in the manager of Switzerland picks him all the time too,and made him capt