The Official (Lobotomy Clive) Xhakatard is FINALLY gone thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Arsenal Till I Die

Re: The Official (Clive) Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

It's amazing how many Arsenal fans on social media are judging Clive on last night and not on the last 5 years old slow-motion football.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:02 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:36 pm
Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:14 pm
Turned into Pirlo tonight ffs :shock: :lol:

He's waited till he's (more or less) gone from Arsenal then he has the game of his career.

Clivo El CUNTO.
Will you pair put your knickers back on ffs. :lol: :wink:

He managed to actually land a few passes where they were intended for a change. Thats all. He still managed to piss it away the other half the time and go flying in like a fucking idiot whilst on a yellow. To cap it all, as a captain wearing a number 10, he fucking ducked taking a penno. Utter cowardly cùnt. :censored:
What you on abaaaat!??? yer crazy kid - I don't wear em! :lol: :lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:59 am
It's amazing how many Arsenal fans on social media are judging Clive on last night and not on the last 5 years old slow-motion football.
Fucking idiots every single one of them. :oops: :censored:

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:23 pm

Said same to my son earlier - social media "fans" generally are not match going fans, and they sit back pontifying crap about how great wenger/song/xhaka etc are, but if they actually attended games they MIGHT have a different view :roll:
Only seen from the 80th minute onwards but I have to say that xhaka did play really well in the bits I seen - he showed more passion than he ever has for us, plus his passing was more pro-active than it has ever been for us too.
Like DB10, I did question his lack of guts when it came to taking a penalty - this is a guy that takes the free kicks and corners, plus he is the captain of the team, and yet he didnt step up for a penalty ?? Cowardly c.unt

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

augie wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:36 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:23 pm

Said same to my son earlier - social media "fans" generally are not match going fans, and they sit back pontifying crap about how great wenger/song/xhaka etc are, but if they actually attended games they MIGHT have a different view :roll:
Only seen from the 80th minute onwards but I have to say that xhaka did play really well in the bits I seen - he showed more passion than he ever has for us, plus his passing was more pro-active than it has ever been for us too.
Like DB10, I did question his lack of guts when it came to taking a penalty - this is a guy that takes the free kicks and corners, plus he is the captain of the team, and yet he didnt step up for a penalty ?? Cowardly c.unt

It's honestly the best I've seen Xhaka play (albeit I only watched from 2-1 France), but that's actually a terrible thing to say about a stalwart in the first-team for over 5 years. And he didn't even have that performance FOR us.

I shit you not, you read the view of your average social media fan following JUST last nights game, you'd think Xhaka was prime Pirlo incarnate. It's astonishing how blinkered the modern fan is to the game and the current crop of players.

Midz

Post by Midz »

Clive El Cuntio's value soaring after his Euro performances with PSG and Juventus now showing an interest according to this morning's media babble.

Let's watch and see how our transfer gurus can fuck up his departure and fail to capitalise on his worth.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Midz wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:58 am
Clive El Cuntio's value soaring after his Euro performances with PSG and Juventus now showing an interest according to this morning's media babble.

Let's watch and see how our transfer gurus can fuck up his departure and fail to capitalise on his worth.
Fuck me sideways. He's been utter shit for five years and after ONE GAME where he temporarily elevates himself to basic required standard (and nothing more) he's now being looked at by PSG and Juve? What nonsense. :roll:

But hey if it's true then fuck yeah we might actually get a half decent fee for the useless cowardly fucktard. :censored:

Either way, the most important thing is that the cùnt NEVER wears our jersey again.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Midz wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:58 am

I just don't get it - he has one decent (fish) game and then all these offers of interest start emerging...FFS Have these fools NEVER seen the CunnT play before - Any weekend or mid-week game - There he was passing backwards...Pointing here, there and everywhere - Giving away needless, senseless goals...and .. AND Telling the fans to FUCCK OFF and throwing the Sacred Red & White Shirt on the floor..

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Mind you if we get a decent price for him great! If Not just have the cunnt WHACKED! :box: :D

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

https://www.football365.com/news/no-way ... oma-wright

IAN WRONG WRONG WRONG

unless its part of a dastardly plan to get him out the door.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xgtdec wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:16 pm

IAN WRONG WRONG WRONG

I love Wrighty the footballer, but Wrighty the retired footballer is a media whore that jumps on every bandwagon and media narrative going. Remember him and his ex scum buddy with the labia ears Lineker doing their "hilarious" scream mocking Lacazette, but ignoring the other players that do it too? :censored:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:03 pm
xgtdec wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:16 pm

IAN WRONG WRONG WRONG

I love Wrighty the footballer, but Wrighty the retired footballer is a media whore that jumps on every bandwagon and media narrative going. Remember him and his ex scum buddy with the labia ears Lineker doing their "hilarious" scream mocking Lacazette, but ignoring the other players that do it too? :censored:
Yeah! Wrighty WAS a legend on the pitch and will always be an Arsenal legend, But like all the retired players who go into the pundit / media work, they all eventually sell their souls. :cry:

Midz

Post by Midz »

Will he be gone on Monday (he asks hopefully)?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Midz wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:09 pm
Well I for one have my fingers, toes, legs, arms, both penises :shock: and eyes all crossed..... :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Just wondering had PV4 been manager of Palace when clieElCunto marched off telling the Arsenal Fans to FUckOff and then throwing the shirt on the floor might have thought, said, done?

I like to think he would have followed him down the tunnel and snapped his achilles so badly the cunnt could never play agin.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:59 pm
Midz wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:09 pm
Well I for one have my fingers, toes, legs, arms, both penises :shock: and eyes all crossed..... :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Whatever you do DON'T cross-tangle yer gonads - A bloke I used to work with had that happen - He could walk properly for months - even after the Op to untwist them. :shock: