The Official (Lobotomy Clive) Xhakatard is FINALLY gone thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Midz

Re: The Official (Clive) Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by Midz »

he could've had the decency to test positive after his 3 match ban so he could stay away for another week or so...what a crunt!

Jayives

Post by Jayives »

Xhaka on his red card vs Man City:

"I hit the ball 100% and got a red. The pictures were not checked by the VAR. I’ve seen tougher tackles that weren’t even assessed as a foul. Am I prejudiced against? I don’t know."

.. what’s wrong with this guy ? Why can’t he accept responsibility and admit he screwed up and could have took the guys leg off. Instead tries to make out he's some kind of victim and he’s being profiled in some way. A total victim mentality and sums up why we are in the state we are in.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

arrgee wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:39 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:35 am
Myself and (I think) Onebard alluded to the possibility (probability) that this braindead talentless coward intentionally got himself sent off because he's a selfish cowardly bitch and Elbows Shearer agrees....

https://www.football365.com/news/sheare ... ester-city
I thought that the moment he did it. Still can’t believe he wasn’t sold :banghead:
He knew if he was sent off he could claim some credibility.....he was going to get seriously embarressed..he wanted out

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jayives wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:15 am
Xhaka on his red card vs Man City:

"I hit the ball 100% and got a red. The pictures were not checked by the VAR. I’ve seen tougher tackles that weren’t even assessed as a foul. Am I prejudiced against? I don’t know."

.. what’s wrong with this guy ? Why can’t he accept responsibility and admit he screwed up and could have took the guys leg off. Instead tries to make out he's some kind of victim and he’s being profiled in some way. A total victim mentality and sums up why we are in the state we are in.
Absolutely. It was the same when he claimed our fans were racially abusing him and victimising his family. It was all the evil fans' fault. At no point did he apologise for slowly strolling off the pitch as we desperately chased a result and was rightly jeered by our fans, before he reacted with his childish hissy fit, abusing the fans. None of that was his fault, not in Clive land.

Now I'm not condoning any racist abuse he might have received (to be honest with this cowardly self pitying gobshite I doubt there was any) but everything else he has brought on himself. Including how referees perceive him. He is an idiot on the pitch, jumping into meaningless stupid cowardly fouls out at the touchline or on the halfway line and constantly falling over when he gets himself in a mess after inviting oppo pressure through his own stupidity and lack of skill and intelligence. :roll:

But that's all someone else's doing apparently, not his fault. What a prize prick. :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Midz wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:57 pm
he could've had the decency to test positive after his 3 match ban so he could stay away for another week or so...what a crunt!
:lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:49 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:34 pm
The Swiss FA have confirmed Granit Xhaka has tested positive for Covid having displayed symptoms this morning. He’s currently isolating while away with his national team.
Tested positive for being a c.unt you mean.

Was just about to type that! :lol:

Great minds. 8)

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

I'd imagine the majority of players aren't vaccinated, thick as pig shit and spend most of their day on the phone reading info wars :roll:

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:50 am
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:49 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
The Swiss FA have confirmed Granit Xhaka has tested positive for Covid having displayed symptoms this morning. He’s currently isolating while away with his national team.
Tested positive for being a c.unt you mean.

Was just about to type that! :lol:

Great minds. 8)
we should start a rumour that he actually has Bovine TB and get the krunt put-down like that alpaca was.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:54 am
I'd imagine the majority of players aren't vaccinated, thick as pig shit and spend most of their day on the phone reading info wars :roll:
Xhaka is the only one in the Swiss squad not vaccinated
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sport ... ai=9950549

of all the terrible decisions in recent years I think the decision to award this complete and utter :censored: a new improved contract is the worst of the lot. :banghead:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:59 am
rodders999 wrote:

of all the terrible decisions in recent years I think the decision to award this complete and utter :censored: a new improved contract is the worst of the lot. :banghead:
What a fucking idiot :roll:

Steve Bruce had to this say about the Newcastle players not getting jabbed a few weeks back, they're buying into the conspiracy theories apparently :roll:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... ated-covid

Jayives

Post by Jayives »

It’s never ending with Xhaka. It just seems literally one thing after another. The vaccine thing takes the biscuit and those comments being made public by Switzerland seem born out of frustration

I’d be shocked if half our squad have had the vaccine

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:59 am
rodders999 wrote:

If he succumbs to covid, do we still need to pay up the remainder of his contract?

Asking for a friend :oops: :lol:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Top 3 worst Arsenal players of all time

1. Xhaka on his new contract
2. Xhaka on his old contract
3. Willian

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Jaysus lads so now people who are unvaccinated are morons? :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

mcdowell42 wrote:

Any chance the c.unt has a pre-existing condition ? (I jest I jest ........... or do I ? :rubchin: :wink: )