The Official (Lobotomy Clive) Xhakatard is FINALLY gone thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: The Official (Clive) Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by DB10GOONER »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:03 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:36 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:31 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:55 pm
Kingralph wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:28 pm
He may be a krunt of the highest order but that’s never a red card versus Citeh.
Still, a 3 match ban now so at least there is one positive to be had. :barscarf:
In the modern poncy soft as shite game? That's a red all day every day.

Agreed on the positive though! :lol:
NEVER A RED CARD???? FFS he was totally reckless and out of control with both feet off the ground ....100% straight red card
Put your knickers back on mate, I'm agreeing it's a red ffs. :roll: :lol:
I thought it was harsh. Harsh on the Arsenal fans. Should have been at least a 10 game ban.
:lol: :lol:

If only. :wink:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:43 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:48 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:36 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:31 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:55 pm

In the modern poncy soft as shite game? That's a red all day every day.

Agreed on the positive though! :lol:
NEVER A RED CARD???? FFS he was totally reckless and out of control with both feet off the ground ....100% straight red card
Put your knickers back on mate, I'm agreeing it's a red ffs. :roll: :lol:
Never mind the abuse...im referring to the comment ..."never a red card versus City"
ive seen what you posted...and agree its a red all day long

jumping to assumptions fella...wrongly

That would have been a straight red in the days of Storey, Hunter and Chopper
You been at the wine? :lol: What abuse? And you quoted me. The bloke I quoted said "never a red card".
Yes thats what i was responding too, (never a red card ) you was saying it was a red...not sure why this is so difficult :D

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Haven't seen the incident, but have seen a picture on Twitter of him with studs up and both feet raised

Who is even remotely surprised?

I presume its us fans to blame though eh?

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:18 pm
Haven't seen the incident, but have seen a picture on Twitter of him with studs up and both feet raised

Arteta apparently...

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

SteveO 35 wrote:

It's not the first time he goes challenging with studs up - he is an emotion-driven child. Anytime a foul doesn't go his way because he is under pressure and decides to fall to the ground he goes chasing the ball and tackles the opponent blatantly.

He got away with it vs Chelsea last week, lucky for him he didn't catch (I think) James otherwise that would've seen him a red.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Rian1 wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:59 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:

It's not the first time he goes challenging with studs up - he is an emotion-driven child. Anytime a foul doesn't go his way because he is under pressure and decides to fall to the ground he goes chasing the ball and tackles the opponent blatantly.

He got away with it vs Chelsea last week, lucky for him he didn't catch (I think) James otherwise that would've seen him a red.
Hes meant to be a defensive midfielder but he cant tackle...real liability

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Redarmy wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:01 pm
Rian1 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

Can't tackle, no pace, always out of position, can't shoot, can't retain possession when pressed

Here's a 4 year deal Granit

What a bunch of c.unts we have in charge

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

As I alluded to in the match thread, we can all
lose our shit over results and performances but above all that what should have sent alarm bells ringing off the Richter scale before a ball was even kicked this season was the extension given to this fucking absolute c.unt.

Not alone did that show that we accept mediocrity, even more damning it showed that we reward it.

The final nail in the coffin.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:43 pm
As I alluded to in the match thread, we can all
lose our shit over results and performances but above all that what should have sent alarm bells ringing off the Richter scale before a ball was even kicked this season was the extension given to this fucking absolute c.unt.

Not alone did that show that we accept mediocrity, even more damning it showed that we reward it.

The final nail in the coffin.
Absolutely Rodders, it beggars belief, getting shot of him alone would have improved us but no, sign him up again :banghead: he is a total liability.

Ernie71

Re: The Official Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by Ernie71 »

StuartL wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:02 pm
If this was his first mistake you would say, okay he made a bad mistake, he will learn from it (and Leno too) it won’t happen again.

But we all know, he won’t learn from it, it will happen again, caught with the ball, back to play as he is so ponderous and slow in his decision making.
Look on the bright side he only has 4 years left on his contract :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

I’m convinced that we have some sort of inside job going on. How to dismantle a football club within 3 seasons. If I had paid Vinai, Edu and Mikel to relegate the club I wouldn’t have expected this efficient a job. Quite impressive to see really.

If this is not in fact a deliberate attempt to relegate us then I am truly astounded.

wilson2.0

Post by wilson2.0 »

Denilson 2.0

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:03 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Rian1 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

Can't tackle, no pace, always out of position, can't shoot, can't retain possession when pressed

What a bunch of c.unts we have in charg
e

It would have been bad enough had they just not sold the ineptCUNT but to actually give him an extension AND a wage rise is beyond anything I can understand AND of course even if Farteta is sacked it means we are stuck with this parasite fucktard for FOUR More Years.... I mean, truly it beggars belief.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:55 am
SteveO 35 wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
Rian1 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

e

It would have been bad enough had they just not sold the ineptCUNT but to actually give him an extension AND a wage rise is beyond anything I can understand AND of course even if Farteta is sacked it means we are stuck with this parasite fucktard for FOUR More Years.... I mean, truly it beggars belief.
Strange Arteta cant see it but playing xaha will eventually lead to his sacking

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Redarmy wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:22 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:55 am
SteveO 35 wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
Rian1 wrote:

e

Strange Arteta cant see it but playing xaha will eventually lead to his sacking

Uh Oh!! That means Xhaka is a Good Thing for Arsenal FC This is getting well weird dude! :lol: