The Official (Clive) Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Post Reply
User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 51279
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

The Official (Clive) Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by DB10GOONER »

Spill your bile here boys. :box:

Oh ok DB10, I'll start! :banghead: :box:

I want this cùnt to receive a career ending injury. I don't give a fuck who that offends. Fuck you too. I pray for this cùnt to snap his ACL. I want this cùnt to sever his Achilles. If he was shit on my shoe I'd burn the fucking shoe. How the fuck did we go from a midfield that once had the likes of Vieira, Parlour, Overmars, Petit, and Pires to one that has this fucking braindead reptile's cock in it. :oops: :roll: :cry:

Oh hang on. No no sorry no. He apologised did he?

I don't think he got the wording quite right. Here, I'll help, it should have said he apologised for "being a complete fucking arsehole and a moronic entitled little bitch." :censored:

:censored:

User avatar
Arsenal Till I Die
Posts: 3321
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: North London

Re: The Official Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Without a doubt one of the worst players to have ever played for us.

I genuinely detest him and share the sentiments of my small friend above.

LeftfootlegendGooner
Posts: 8956
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:07 pm

Re: The Official Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

As stupid as he can be I believe the reason he is subject to such Arsenal supporters ire can be attributed to our recent standing and decline in the football World.

Because he is a regular starter he is in the spotlight more than players like pepe (who is 72 million spondulas of shite) and a plethora of others that had they been regulars would be equally shite or worse.

Anyhow, we need a balanced argument so I will take the flak you cunnts.

User avatar
OneBardGooner
Posts: 30845
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:41 am
Location: Dark Side Of The Mood

Re: The Official Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by OneBardGooner »

The arrogant CUNTT is Braindead, he has no footballing skills, he has no footballing brain - He is a Total Liability - not just occasionally but he makes a serious mistake in Every fecking game...some he gets away with...some just like today and numerous others he costs us POINTS...

I hate the CUNNT and want him GONE ASAP by any means possible.

He has NEVER apologised and lets' not forget this piece of bile Threw the Shirt on the floor (*) in one of his tantrums having just told the fans to "FUCKK-OFF".

I wish him only ILL !

(*) Can you imagine if he's done that under George Graham or when Tony Adams was Captain??? He'd be DEAD.

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 51279
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: The Official Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:46 pm
As stupid as he can be I believe the reason he is subject to such Arsenal supporters ire can be attributed to our recent standing and decline in the football World.

Because he is a regular starter he is in the spotlight more than players like pepe (who is 72 million spondulas of shite) and a plethora of others that had they been regulars would be equally shite or worse.

Anyhow, we need a balanced argument so I will take the flak you cunnts.
I honestly don't think I've seen anyone as bad as this cùnt Lefty. Not only is he a shit player, he's a coward and he's thick as shit. The falling over, the pissing possession away, the stupid stupid unnecessary fouls, the fucking constant pointing while pretending he is a leader on the pitch, the constant just fucking braindead stupidity of the cùnt. :censored:

He makes Comedies Eboue and Iwobi look like Bergkamp.

User avatar
OneBardGooner
Posts: 30845
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:41 am
Location: Dark Side Of The Mood

Re: The Official Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:17 pm
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:46 pm
As stupid as he can be I believe the reason he is subject to such Arsenal supporters ire can be attributed to our recent standing and decline in the football World.

Because he is a regular starter he is in the spotlight more than players like pepe (who is 72 million spondulas of shite) and a plethora of others that had they been regulars would be equally shite or worse.

Anyhow, we need a balanced argument so I will take the flak you cunnts.
I honestly don't think I've seen anyone as bad as this cùnt Lefty. Not only is he a shit player, he's a coward and he's thick as shit. The falling over, the pissing possession away, the stupid stupid unnecessary fouls, the fucking constant pointing while pretending he is a leader on the pitch, the constant just fucking braindead stupidity of the cùnt. :censored:

He makes Comedies Eboue and Iwobi look like Bergkamp.
Yeah at least Eboue could dance. :D

falkirk goon
Posts: 3327
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:33 am
Location: In a darkened room

Re: The Official Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by falkirk goon »

I hate this bastard :censored: he's the worst to ever wear the shirt without a shadow of a doubt.Sure we've had plenty shite players on our books but this arsepiece takes the cake..35 fucking million quid we paid for this Swiss/Albanian cockhole :oops: how the fuck he keeps getting picked us beyond me it really is.The best thing and only hope of salvaging something from this shitfest of a season is if this anal bead picks up an injury cos el beige sure as fuck won't drop him.

robbo10
Posts: 2170
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:43 pm

Re: The Official Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by robbo10 »

He’s not even a c unt because a c unt is useful

Is it any coincidence that probably 4 of my most hated Arsenal players of all time play most weeks THIS SEASON????? :banghead: :banghead:

User avatar
SteveO 35
Posts: 19009
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 7:01 pm
Location: Abou's fan club

Re: The Official Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by SteveO 35 »

A sign of modern Arsenal I'm afraid. This prize goon has played over 150 matches for the club spanning 3 managers and has been shite in probably all bar half a dozen of them.......but still gets the sort of game time that in the past would only have been afforded to top drawer players and club legends. Two years ago the players voted for him as captain which says as much about them as anything - a leaderless team who turned to this fuckwit for inspiration?? Just about sums up the decline of the club

He'll never improve because he can't improve. No pace, painfully one footed, can't tackle properly, gives the ball away in our own final third endlessly......then claims he is abused on social media like no other being ever has.

He'll play both legs against the Greeks and against the vermin because the cock end in charge is just as much of an arrogant prick as he is

User avatar
mcdowell42
Posts: 14057
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:19 pm
Location: ireland

Re: The Official Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by mcdowell42 »

Read a stat,that since hes joined us,hes made 8 mistakes that have led to goals scored against us ,the highest in the PL ever.

Redarmy
Posts: 6069
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:45 pm
Location: Avenell Road

Re: The Official Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by Redarmy »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:57 am
A sign of modern Arsenal I'm afraid. This prize goon has played over 150 matches for the club spanning 3 managers and has been shite in probably all bar half a dozen of them.......but still gets the sort of game time that in the past would only have been afforded to top drawer players and club legends. Two years ago the players voted for him as captain which says as much about them as anything - a leaderless team who turned to this fuckwit for inspiration?? Just about sums up the decline of the club

He'll never improve because he can't improve. No pace, painfully one footed, can't tackle properly, gives the ball away in our own final third endlessly......then claims he is abused on social media like no other being ever has.

He'll play both legs against the Greeks and against the vermin because the cock end in charge is just as much of an arrogant prick as he is
Slows up play in the middle, when a break is on he dwells on the ball....Auba needs a quick forward pass to run onto
no real technical ability, as you say cannot tackle if he does results in a foul...been watching the Arsenal a long time...a real long time seen some dross but NEVER hated anyone like this fraud

User avatar
SteveO 35
Posts: 19009
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 7:01 pm
Location: Abou's fan club

Re: The Official Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by SteveO 35 »

According to Andy Cole on Super Sunday Matchday this morning.......Xhaka has had his critics but has come back from that and has been playing some good football. Apparently making mistakes is "what the game is all about".

And to think Sky pay fuckwits like this to rock up and give their 'expert opinion'

User avatar
augie
Posts: 27395
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:03 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: The Official Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by augie »

falkirk goon wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:22 pm
I hate this bastard :censored: he's the worst to ever wear the shirt without a shadow of a doubt.Sure we've had plenty shite players on our books but this arsepiece takes the cake..35 fucking million quid we paid for this Swiss/Albanian cockhole :oops: how the fuck he keeps getting picked us beyond me it really is.The best thing and only hope of salvaging something from this shitfest of a season is if this anal bead picks up an injury cos el beige sure as fuck won't drop him.



And that is the crux of it - no doubt about it he is arteta's number one guy. Look at recent team selections and substitutions - has xhaka been rested/rotated or has he been subbed at all ? I dont think there has been even one other player who has started all the games :rubchin: Off the top of my head I cant remember him being subbed lately either :rubchin: He for arteta seems to be the main man - if the results arent reason enough, if the tactics arent reason enough, if the in game substitutions arent reason enough, then picking this c.unt as often as he does should be reason enough to sack arteta

User avatar
SteveO 35
Posts: 19009
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 7:01 pm
Location: Abou's fan club

Re: The Official Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by SteveO 35 »

augie wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:15 pm
falkirk goon wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:22 pm
I hate this bastard :censored: he's the worst to ever wear the shirt without a shadow of a doubt.Sure we've had plenty shite players on our books but this arsepiece takes the cake..35 fucking million quid we paid for this Swiss/Albanian cockhole :oops: how the fuck he keeps getting picked us beyond me it really is.The best thing and only hope of salvaging something from this shitfest of a season is if this anal bead picks up an injury cos el beige sure as fuck won't drop him.



And that is the crux of it - no doubt about it he is arteta's number one guy. Look at recent team selections and substitutions - has xhaka been rested/rotated or has he been subbed at all ? I dont think there has been even one other player who has started all the games :rubchin: Off the top of my head I cant remember him being subbed lately either :rubchin: He for arteta seems to be the main man - if the results arent reason enough, if the tactics arent reason enough, if the in game substitutions arent reason enough, then picking this c.unt as often as he does should be reason enough to sack arteta
He's got such double standards - one minute he says he needs to use the whole squad and rotate the selection, then he doesn't give Martinelli a single minute of action but plays this c.unt just about every minute of every game. Until very recently Bellerin was in that category too - nothing to do with Bellerin mentioning that Arteta was a mentor to him when he was a youngster. I wouldn't mind if the two of them were our best players but the consensus on here would be that they are amongst the worst (if not the actual two worst players). If you're one of El Beige's buddies you can rock up and play as shite as you want every single week, but if you were one of the previous manager's signings (Sokratis, Martinelli, Saliba, Guendouzi) you can go f+++ yourself and expect to hear how hard you need to work to get into the team

User avatar
StuartL
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 8:22 pm
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day and I’m feeling good

Re: The Official Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by StuartL »

If this was his first mistake you would say, okay he made a bad mistake, he will learn from it (and Leno too) it won’t happen again.

But we all know, he won’t learn from it, it will happen again, caught with the ball, back to play as he is so ponderous and slow in his decision making.

Post Reply