The Official (Clive) Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
User avatar
Clummo99
Posts: 857
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:09 pm

Re: The Official Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by Clummo99 »

He's obviously a "player's player" I'd say. Ostensibly does as the coach asks, is a lovely fella and makes everyone laugh. So much so that his many on field aborations are overlooked and forgiven.

He's certainly not a "fan's player" is he. :lol:

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 50938
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: The Official Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clummo99 wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:32 pm
He's obviously a "player's player" I'd say. Ostensibly does as the coach asks, is a lovely fella and makes everyone laugh. So much so that his many on field aborations are overlooked and forgiven.

He's certainly not a "fan's player" is he. :lol:
Clummo has nailed it here I think. I've read before that he is absolutely loved by his team mates. Apparently him and Ozil were the most popular players in the squad.

But honestly if the clown got a 5 year extension and is picked as a starter for every game because he's nice then we are truly fucked as a club. :|

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 50938
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: The Official Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:30 pm
g88ner wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:26 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:21 am
Almunia is a clown wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:36 pm
Does Captain Black have the guts to get rid of the floating turd, I don't think he does, so he will pay for his decision sooner or later.

Bad enough supporting Arteta but some mongs are still supporting Xhaka, the scumbag! :banghead: :banghead:
He'll be here next season. The Arteta apologists will claim that because of COVID the club can't sign replacements, and the brain dead mong will be one of our most used players for season 21/22.When he signs another contract extension that won't be Arteta's fault either. Remember he's a genius for getting rid of 3 players who only had six months left on their contracts :D
Oh don’t worry, Arteta doesn’t need to sweat on a Xhaka contract extension just yet as Emery tied Xhaka down to a 5 year extension only 2 years ago, then made him captain... :roll:
That captaincy decision was just about the worst one he ever made - unforgiveable. Probably a close second not signing a proper right back.

If he gave him 5 years (I thought it was less than that), then that eclipses both of the two decisions above. Not even going to try and defend it. Fuck knows what hold this bloke has over managers. One was persuaded to cough £30m+ for him, the next extended his deal, the next has used him and Bellerin more than any other outfield players. He must have some serious shit on all of them!
I thought you knew that mate. That's why I keep jumping on you when you say Dick was getting rid of Xhakatard.

It's astonishing though isn't it? Every manager he plays shit for fucking loves him. :oops:

*Not jumping on you in a sexy way either. :wink:

User avatar
SteveO 35
Posts: 18907
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 7:01 pm
Location: Abou's fan club

Re: The Official Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:02 am
SteveO 35 wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:30 pm
g88ner wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:26 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:21 am
Almunia is a clown wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:36 pm
Does Captain Black have the guts to get rid of the floating turd, I don't think he does, so he will pay for his decision sooner or later.

Bad enough supporting Arteta but some mongs are still supporting Xhaka, the scumbag! :banghead: :banghead:
He'll be here next season. The Arteta apologists will claim that because of COVID the club can't sign replacements, and the brain dead mong will be one of our most used players for season 21/22.When he signs another contract extension that won't be Arteta's fault either. Remember he's a genius for getting rid of 3 players who only had six months left on their contracts :D
Oh don’t worry, Arteta doesn’t need to sweat on a Xhaka contract extension just yet as Emery tied Xhaka down to a 5 year extension only 2 years ago, then made him captain... :roll:
That captaincy decision was just about the worst one he ever made - unforgiveable. Probably a close second not signing a proper right back.

If he gave him 5 years (I thought it was less than that), then that eclipses both of the two decisions above. Not even going to try and defend it. Fuck knows what hold this bloke has over managers. One was persuaded to cough £30m+ for him, the next extended his deal, the next has used him and Bellerin more than any other outfield players. He must have some serious shit on all of them!
I thought you knew that mate. That's why I keep jumping on you when you say Dick was getting rid of Xhakatard.

It's astonishing though isn't it? Every manager he plays shit for fucking loves him. :oops:

*Not jumping on you in a sexy way either. :wink:
I knew his contract had been extended but genuinely stunned it was for 5 years - I thought it would have provoked more outrage on here for starters! If Dick was instrumental in that decision then I will not even begin to defend that position. I still think a loan move had been pre-arranged for the January window which was only 6 weeks or so away when Dick got the punt, but we'll never know what would have developed from there. More than likely we'd be left with another Ozil/Mkhitaryan situation where the best we could hope for was loaning him out or being stuck with the c.unt because he had been rewarded beyond his wildest dreams

Dick had many faults, and this was certainly a massive failing on his part. I'll never defend stupid decisions like this one. I just don't like people rewriting history and putting forward the Arteta myths:

1. We're better against the bigger clubs

Err - we've taken fewer points against them in the seven matches played against them this year, than we did under Dick in his first seven of the season

2. He's done a great job moving on the deadwood

Err - he's moved on less than half the players Dick did in the same number of transfer windows and unlike deals for the likes of Iwobi, has brought in no cash whatsoever.....just paid off 3 c.unts whose contracts had been given to them by Wenger (not Dick).

3. There's a game plan and we're making progress

A game plan that saw our worst start in 45 years, sit 10th with 11 games to play and having lost as many games in his tenure as Dick did in his whole period here

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 50938
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: The Official Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:56 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:02 am
SteveO 35 wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:30 pm
g88ner wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:26 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:21 am


He'll be here next season. The Arteta apologists will claim that because of COVID the club can't sign replacements, and the brain dead mong will be one of our most used players for season 21/22.When he signs another contract extension that won't be Arteta's fault either. Remember he's a genius for getting rid of 3 players who only had six months left on their contracts :D
Oh don’t worry, Arteta doesn’t need to sweat on a Xhaka contract extension just yet as Emery tied Xhaka down to a 5 year extension only 2 years ago, then made him captain... :roll:
That captaincy decision was just about the worst one he ever made - unforgiveable. Probably a close second not signing a proper right back.

If he gave him 5 years (I thought it was less than that), then that eclipses both of the two decisions above. Not even going to try and defend it. Fuck knows what hold this bloke has over managers. One was persuaded to cough £30m+ for him, the next extended his deal, the next has used him and Bellerin more than any other outfield players. He must have some serious shit on all of them!
I thought you knew that mate. That's why I keep jumping on you when you say Dick was getting rid of Xhakatard.

It's astonishing though isn't it? Every manager he plays shit for fucking loves him. :oops:

*Not jumping on you in a sexy way either. :wink:
I knew his contract had been extended but genuinely stunned it was for 5 years - I thought it would have provoked more outrage on here for starters! If Dick was instrumental in that decision then I will not even begin to defend that position. I still think a loan move had been pre-arranged for the January window which was only 6 weeks or so away when Dick got the punt, but we'll never know what would have developed from there. More than likely we'd be left with another Ozil/Mkhitaryan situation where the best we could hope for was loaning him out or being stuck with the c.unt because he had been rewarded beyond his wildest dreams

Dick had many faults, and this was certainly a massive failing on his part. I'll never defend stupid decisions like this one. I just don't like people rewriting history and putting forward the Arteta myths:

1. We're better against the bigger clubs

Err - we've taken fewer points against them in the seven matches played against them this year, than we did under Dick in his first seven of the season

2. He's done a great job moving on the deadwood

Err - he's moved on less than half the players Dick did in the same number of transfer windows and unlike deals for the likes of Iwobi, has brought in no cash whatsoever.....just paid off 3 c.unts whose contracts had been given to them by Wenger (not Dick).

3. There's a game plan and we're making progress

A game plan that saw our worst start in 45 years, sit 10th with 11 games to play and having lost as many games in his tenure as Dick did in his whole period here
Cant argue with any of that. I liked Dick ( :shock: ) but wanted him gone when he went, but I cannot believe anyone genuinely thinks we then appointed a better manager in Martinez-Lite. The FA Cup win was great and credit to him, but that new boss bounce in two games does not a great manager make.

Maybe he'll get the couple of players he seems to be implying are all he needs to take us to the next level who knows, but my money is on he will leave us in either as bad a situation as Dick did or possibly worse.

User avatar
OneBardGooner
Posts: 31037
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:41 am
Location: Dark Side Of The Mood

Re: The Official Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:02 am
SteveO 35 wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:30 pm
g88ner wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:26 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:21 am
Almunia is a clown wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:36 pm
Does Captain Black have the guts to get rid of the floating turd, I don't think he does, so he will pay for his decision sooner or later.

Bad enough supporting Arteta but some mongs are still supporting Xhaka, the scumbag! :banghead: :banghead:
He'll be here next season. The Arteta apologists will claim that because of COVID the club can't sign replacements, and the brain dead mong will be one of our most used players for season 21/22.When he signs another contract extension that won't be Arteta's fault either. Remember he's a genius for getting rid of 3 players who only had six months left on their contracts :D
Oh don’t worry, Arteta doesn’t need to sweat on a Xhaka contract extension just yet as Emery tied Xhaka down to a 5 year extension only 2 years ago, then made him captain... :roll:
That captaincy decision was just about the worst one he ever made - unforgiveable. Probably a close second not signing a proper right back.

If he gave him 5 years (I thought it was less than that), then that eclipses both of the two decisions above. Not even going to try and defend it. Fuck knows what hold this bloke has over managers. One was persuaded to cough £30m+ for him, the next extended his deal, the next has used him and Bellerin more than any other outfield players. He must have some serious shit on all of them!
I thought you knew that mate. That's why I keep jumping on you when you say Dick was getting rid of Xhakatard.

It's astonishing though isn't it? Every manager he plays shit for fucking loves him. :oops:

*Not jumping on you in a sexy way either. :wink:

There's a rumour that he (xhakatard) has got false teeth and gives great BJ's in the showers...

THAT'S WHY His Team Mates Love Him. (Allegedly) :proudtosay:

User avatar
SteveO 35
Posts: 18907
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 7:01 pm
Location: Abou's fan club

Re: The Official Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by SteveO 35 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:55 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:02 am
SteveO 35 wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:30 pm
g88ner wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:26 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:21 am


He'll be here next season. The Arteta apologists will claim that because of COVID the club can't sign replacements, and the brain dead mong will be one of our most used players for season 21/22.When he signs another contract extension that won't be Arteta's fault either. Remember he's a genius for getting rid of 3 players who only had six months left on their contracts :D
Oh don’t worry, Arteta doesn’t need to sweat on a Xhaka contract extension just yet as Emery tied Xhaka down to a 5 year extension only 2 years ago, then made him captain... :roll:
That captaincy decision was just about the worst one he ever made - unforgiveable. Probably a close second not signing a proper right back.

If he gave him 5 years (I thought it was less than that), then that eclipses both of the two decisions above. Not even going to try and defend it. Fuck knows what hold this bloke has over managers. One was persuaded to cough £30m+ for him, the next extended his deal, the next has used him and Bellerin more than any other outfield players. He must have some serious shit on all of them!
I thought you knew that mate. That's why I keep jumping on you when you say Dick was getting rid of Xhakatard.

It's astonishing though isn't it? Every manager he plays shit for fucking loves him. :oops:

*Not jumping on you in a sexy way either. :wink:

There's a rumour that he (xhakatard) has got false teeth and gives great BJ's in the showers...

THAT'S WHY His Team Mates Love Him. (Allegedly) :proudtosay:
To be honest mate, that's a more plausible explanation than his football ability !

User avatar
OneBardGooner
Posts: 31037
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:41 am
Location: Dark Side Of The Mood

Re: The Official Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by OneBardGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:52 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:55 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:02 am
SteveO 35 wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:30 pm
g88ner wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:26 pm


Oh don’t worry, Arteta doesn’t need to sweat on a Xhaka contract extension just yet as Emery tied Xhaka down to a 5 year extension only 2 years ago, then made him captain... :roll:
That captaincy decision was just about the worst one he ever made - unforgiveable. Probably a close second not signing a proper right back.

If he gave him 5 years (I thought it was less than that), then that eclipses both of the two decisions above. Not even going to try and defend it. Fuck knows what hold this bloke has over managers. One was persuaded to cough £30m+ for him, the next extended his deal, the next has used him and Bellerin more than any other outfield players. He must have some serious shit on all of them!
I thought you knew that mate. That's why I keep jumping on you when you say Dick was getting rid of Xhakatard.

It's astonishing though isn't it? Every manager he plays shit for fucking loves him. :oops:

*Not jumping on you in a sexy way either. :wink:

There's a rumour that he (xhakatard) has got false teeth and gives great BJ's in the showers...

THAT'S WHY His Team Mates Love Him. (Allegedly) :proudtosay:
To be honest mate, that's a more plausible explanation than his football ability !

:lol: :lol: :lol: :high5:

LeftfootlegendGooner
Posts: 8956
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:07 pm

Re: The Official Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Nos89 wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:26 pm
Xhaka had enough time to look up, look down and pass. In that look up he must've seen wood's. He had enough time to change his mind, pass back to Leno to launch it.
Cannot blame Leno for that total fuck up.
He did pass it back to Leno,why the fuck Leno gave it back to him is a mystery that you only see in the reruns of the "The Twilighy Zone" :lol:

Leno should have launched it first time,he put a very a average player in a shit position.

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 50938
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: The Official Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:35 pm
Nos89 wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:26 pm
Xhaka had enough time to look up, look down and pass. In that look up he must've seen wood's. He had enough time to change his mind, pass back to Leno to launch it.
Cannot blame Leno for that total fuck up.
He did pass it back to Leno,why the fuck Leno gave it back to him is a mystery that you only see in the reruns of the "The Twilighy Zone" :lol:

Leno should have launched it first time,he put a very shit player in an average position.
Fixed that for ya mate! :D :wink:

User avatar
SteveO 35
Posts: 18907
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 7:01 pm
Location: Abou's fan club

Re: The Official Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by SteveO 35 »

Massive shout out to the slippers wearing prick that is the Almeria Kid for making Xhaka look like only our 2nd worst midfielder tonight. Takes a bit of doing !

Redarmy
Posts: 6014
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:45 pm
Location: Avenell Road

Re: The Official Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by Redarmy »

Xhaka has been ever-present for Mikel Arteta in recent weeks, playing the full 90 minutes in the last 13 games.

User avatar
OneBardGooner
Posts: 31037
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:41 am
Location: Dark Side Of The Mood

Re: The Official Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by OneBardGooner »

Yup! And we have paid the price.

Arteta's naivety AND Arrogance will be his downfall, sadly huge amounts of damage will be done to the club and to us fans before anything is done about him.

He learned a few things under pep BUT he is NO Pepe that's for sure, some deluded fans think he's a 'chip of the ole block' but he is anything but.

How many seasons will we have to endure abject failure before kroenkeCUNTAY get shot? - We won the FA Cup in his first season by something of a miracle, that; just as it did wengercunt will earn him more time while we get worse and worse. :cry:

User avatar
StuartL
Posts: 6909
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 8:22 pm
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day and I’m feeling good

Re: The Official Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by StuartL »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:15 am
Yup! And we have paid the price.

Arteta's naivety AND Arrogance will be his downfall, sadly huge amounts of damage will be done to the club and to us fans before anything is done about him.

He learned a few things under pep BUT he is NO Pepe that's for sure, some deluded fans think he's a 'chip of the ole block' but he is anything but.

How many seasons will we have to endure abject failure before kroenkeCUNTAY get shot? - We won the FA Cup in his first season by something of a miracle, that; just as it did wengercunt will earn him more time while we get worse and worse. :cry:
Unfortunately, he probably learnt more off Wenker in his final season or two of madness than Pep :banghead:

User avatar
SteveO 35
Posts: 18907
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 7:01 pm
Location: Abou's fan club

Re: The Official Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by SteveO 35 »

So he plays again - there's a surprise. No consequences to his latest fuck up, just like there was no consequences to his moronic sending off or any of the other 8 goals he's given away directly. We all knew he'd play in Greece and again today and so it has proved.

Post Reply