SteveO and Rodders Barry White derby H ..Round of 16 2nd leg,Thurs 18th March KO 555pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Clummo99

Re: SteveO and Rodders Barry White derby H ..Round of 16 2nd leg,Thurs 18th March KO 555pm

Post by Clummo99 »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:11 pm
Clummo99 wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:12 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:01 pm
Clummo99 wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:54 pm
If Xhaka or Ceballos did some of the shite coming from Partey in his short time on the pitch you'd all be giving them pelters. Rodders the only one to comment on it.

I'm not that impressed since he signed. All a bit Meh!
I said it earlier mate - can't understand the big love in at all. And I agree - he gives the ball away and tackles as badly as any of that lot and they get crucified for it
Must have missed that one mate, sorry.
Missed mine from weeks ago to, I said at the time he looked bang average, injury prone to boot and can't compete a five yard pass, dont get me started on his shooting.

You're so late to the party all the decent birds have been bagged and you've got the 3am monster :lol:
I don't want to get into a pissing contest but..... :lol:

I first questioned Partey back against Southampton when Ings had a run at Bellerin in the box and mugged him off. Partey was doubling up and just let Ings go but of course Bellerin got all the criticism on here and Partey wasn't mentioned.

I raised the point again about Partey's quality against Burnley.

Partey may well be an upgrade on the rest of our midfield but I don't think the difference is that great.

Maybe you need your beer goggles Lefty. The dregs of a night out always look better through those. :wink: :lol:

augie

Re: SteveO and Rodders Barry White derby H ..Round of 16 2nd leg,Thurs 18th March KO 555pm

Post by augie »

Clummo99 wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:44 am
Clummo99 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
Clummo99 wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:54 pm
If Xhaka or Ceballos did some of the shite coming from Partey in his short time on the pitch you'd all be giving them pelters. Rodders the only one to comment on it.

I'm not that impressed since he signed. All a bit Meh!
I said it earlier mate - can't understand the big love in at all. And I agree - he gives the ball away and tackles as badly as any of that lot and they get crucified for it
Missed mine from weeks ago to, I said at the time he looked bang average, injury prone to boot and can't compete a five yard pass, dont get me started on his shooting.

You're so late to the party all the decent birds have been bagged and you've got the 3am monster :lol:

I first questioned Partey back against Southampton
when Ings had a run at Bellerin in the box and mugged him off. Partey was doubling up and just let Ings go but of course Bellerin got all the criticism on here and Partey wasn't mentioned.

Partey may well be an upgrade on the rest of our midfield but I don't think the difference is that great.

Maybe you need your beer goggles Lefty. The dregs of a night out always look better through those. :wink: :lol:

If we are making it a race, I first questioned partey before we even signed him 8)

I win :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :wink: :lol: :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Hopefully it's just a bit of rustiness after that bad run of injuries, he looked excellent early on and was imperious in that 1 nil win at OT but since he channeled his inner Abou and missed a good chunk of games he kooks like he's either going to piss away possession or foul someone ever time he gets involved.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

The fucking chavs got Porto the poxy c.unts :roll:

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

augie wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:46 am
Clummo99 wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:44 am
Clummo99 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

I first questioned Partey back against Southampton
when Ings had a run at Bellerin in the box and mugged him off. Partey was doubling up and just let Ings go but of course Bellerin got all the criticism on here and Partey wasn't mentioned.

If we are making it a race, I first questioned partey before we even signed him 8)

I win :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :wink: :lol: :lol:
I would have too but I'd never heard of him! :lol:

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:56 am
Hopefully it's just a bit of rustiness after that bad run of injuries, he looked excellent early on and was imperious in that 1 nil win at OT but since he channeled his inner Abou and missed a good chunk of games he kooks like he's either going to piss away possession or foul someone ever time he gets involved.
Even Elneny looked good that night though. :lol:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

I know it shouldn’t be possible but I have a horrible feeling we’re going to draw Olympiakos again in the quarter finals :roll:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Clummo99 wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:40 am
rodders999 wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:56 am
Even Elneny looked good that night though. :lol:
True Dat :D

When he scores the winner with a Thunder Bastard in the EL final reducing Unai to tears all will be forgiven :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

g88ner wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:47 am
I know it shouldn’t be possible but I have a horrible feeling we’re going to draw Olympiakos again in the quarter finals :roll:
Both legs to be played round SteveO's gaff on BBQ day :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

All set up for a city v Munich final, two best teams in it to be fair.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Live streaming the draw at work out of sheer boredom, then gonna have a massive w.ank.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Road to Gdansk. How uninspiring.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Calamity Clichy doing the draw, never forgave that prick for St. Andrew's :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Road to Gdansk. How uninspiring.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Prague it is....then united in the semi :shock: