West Ham dirty murdering scum A Sun 21st Mar KO 3pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
g88ner

Re: West Ham dirty murdering scum A Sun 21st Mar KO 3pm

Post by g88ner »

We’re such a weird club.

I know many will point to Arteta (with some justification) but this shit has been going on for years regardless of the experience of the coach. An Emery or Wenger team could (and have) rocked up and produced similar shit in the past. It never ends!

Inconsistency and endlessly shooting ourselves in the foot seems to be in our DNA :?

Anyway, I know Partey was poor but, in the second half, one thing he did really well was play quick, incisive balls between the lines into Laca and Odegaard that put us on the front foot. The rest of his game was shit though unfortunately but at least there was a positive :lol:

Chambers did great. Hector who? Adios amigo!

Finally, that second goal was a disgrace. I don’t think I’ve ever seen so many professional footballers completely switch off at the same time. Even Leno only half heartedly attempted a save. Fucking weird :? .... but surely Jon Moss shouldn’t have allowed a quick free kick from completely the wrong place as he was about to draw a line for the free kick a few yards infield? Again, fucking weird :roll:

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

g88ner wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:44 pm
We’re such a weird club.

I know many will point to Arteta (with some justification) but this shit has been going on for years regardless of the experience of the coach. An Emery or Wenger team could (and have) rocked up and produced similar shit in the past. It never ends!

Inconsistency and endlessly shooting ourselves in the foot seems to be in our DNA :?

Anyway, I know Partey was poor but, in the second half, one thing he did really well was play quick, incisive balls between the lines into Laca and Odegaard that put us on the front foot. The rest of his game was shit though unfortunately but at least there was a positive :lol:

Chambers did great. Hector who? Adios amigo!

Finally, that second goal was a disgrace. I don’t think I’ve ever seen so many professional footballers completely switch off at the same time. Even Leno only half heartedly attempted a save. Fucking weird :? .... but surely Jon Moss shouldn’t have allowed a quick free kick from completely the wrong place as he was about to draw a line for the free kick a few yards infield? Again, fucking weird :roll:
Think it was our second goal that was a quick free kick taken and the ball was actually still moving. So it evened itself I'd say.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Why The FUCKK can't we play as we did in the 2nd Half right from the first whistle????

There is No Reason why we shouldn't be able to, FFS! I mean yes it was an exciting 2nd half, but my poor ole ticker can do without that kind of stress.

Odegaard was MOTM no contest.

Xhaka was his usual USELESSCUNT
Leno was Very poor
As was Auba

*btw: the word Odegaard means Hungry in Minion talk!. :proudtosay:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:49 pm
Clummo99 wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:47 pm
Chambers has put some cracking balls in from wide this half.
When is the last time we ever saw the Ballerina do that?
There was no last time because there never has been a first time. :?

WENGERS_HAT

Post by WENGERS_HAT »

THIS WHAT WE GET TRUTH TO PUNISHMENT FOR WAY WE TREAT WENGER. HE MAN THAT CHANGE NAME TO MATCH CLUB AND BRING US JOY. HE BRING US OZIL WHO HAS TOUCH PASS LIKE HAND OF ALLAH HE SERVE US LIKE LOYAL KING AND WE HIS HARAM BUT WE FORCE MAKE LEAVE NOW WE PUBISHED FROM GOD FOR THIS SINS. ONCE WE BE MIGHTY CANNONS NOW WE NOT EVEN POP POP SHOOTER NO SUPERSTAR JUST GIRL BOY BELLERIN BAHEM KYI LAUDI. WE NEED MAKE SUPER PASS SUPER GOAL LIKE WENGER BRING US BUT WE JUST LITTLE GIRLS MAKE BAD SHOOT AGAINST US GIVE GOAL AWAY THEN BIG CONTRACT TO GIRL BOY BELLERIN AFTER GIVE MORE GOAL AWAY. WE ONCE ARSENAL NOW JUST ARSNIL REAP WHAT WE SOW.

WENGERS_HAT

Post by WENGERS_HAT »

THIS WHAT WE GET TRUTH TO PUNISHMENT FOR WAY WE TREAT WENGER. HE MAN THAT CHANGE NAME TO MATCH CLUB AND BRING US JOY. HE BRING US OZIL WHO HAS TOUCH PASS LIKE HAND OF ALLAH HE SERVE US LIKE LOYAL KING AND WE HIS HARAM BUT WE FORCE MAKE LEAVE NOW WE PUBISHED FROM GOD FOR THIS SINS. ONCE WE BE MIGHTY CANNONS NOW WE NOT EVEN POP POP SHOOTER NO SUPERSTAR JUST GIRL BOY BELLERIN BAHEM KYI LAUDI. WE NEED MAKE SUPER PASS SUPER GOAL LIKE WENGER BRING US BUT WE JUST LITTLE GIRLS MAKE BAD SHOOT AGAINST US GIVE GOAL AWAY THEN BIG CONTRACT TO GIRL BOY BELLERIN AFTER GIVE MORE GOAL AWAY. WE ONCE ARSENAL NOW JUST ARSNIL REAP WHAT WE SOW.

WENGERS_HAT

Post by WENGERS_HAT »

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

:shock:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

:lol: :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

WENGERS_HAT wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:28 pm
Augie, you’ve been told before about paragraphs, cop the fuck on :roll:

:wink:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

WENGERS_HAT wrote:
:shock:

I got nothin

:lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

It looks like someone has let Arsene out of the asylum......

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

WENGERS_HAT wrote:
It's in Triplicate

It's in Triplicate

It's in Triplicate

And it's Bollox

And it's Bollox

And It's Bollox

I reckon it must be Harry Kane seeing as English isn't his first language

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:48 pm
It looks like someone has let Arsene out of the asylum......
Send him your avatar pic. I'm certain he'd appreciate it! :lol: :barscarf:

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:23 pm
Why The FUCKK can't we play as we did in the 2nd Half right from the first whistle????

There is No Reason why we shouldn't be able to, FFS! I mean yes it was an exciting 2nd half, but my poor ole ticker can do without that kind of stress.

Odegaard was MOTM no contest.

Xhaka was his usual USELESSCUNT
Leno was Very poor
As was Auba

*btw: the word Odegaard means Hungry in Minion talk!. :proudtosay:
totally agree with post. Auba was crap again. Crazy game. :barscarf: :barscarf: