West Ham dirty murdering scum A Sun 21st Mar KO 3pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

West Ham dirty murdering scum A Sun 21st Mar KO 3pm

Post by falkirk goon »

Next up in the league in our quest for a top half finish.. :lol: this filthy shower of arseholes :roll: I think they'll roll us over 2 or 3-1 we may be a leetle beet leggy after the game on Thurs..
Last edited by falkirk goon on Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SteveO 35

Re: West Ham dirty murdering scum A Sun 20th Mar KO 3pm

Post by SteveO 35 »

We still hear about their glory year in 1985 when they finished 3rd and Brooking's header where he fell into the path of the ball to beat us in the 1980 final......so imagine the hysteria if they made it into the Champions League......suddenly they'd be the big club that they've pretended to be (along with Newcastle) all this time.

Having said all that Moyes has proved for me what i said from his time at Everton.....that he is a damn good manager who I believe would have done ok at Man Ure if they'd given him time. He's turned them from relegation contenders to European contenders and they barely spent a penny in the Summer........which is of course what he did at Everton.

Think we'll be ok for at least a draw here. If we've got any hopes remaining of qualifying for the Thursday Night Cup then it needs to be at the expense of these arseholes, Everton and the Scum. Fail to win this and the rest of the games are even more meaningless than they were before !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Hate these murdering cùnts. :evil:

Hope we fuck em 5-0 but can see Artetaball style in-game management by Martinez-Lite costing us. I have zero faith in the clueless fuckwit. :|

markyp

Post by markyp »

For once I have a feeling in my nut sack that we will win and start a run to take us into next season's european Thursday night league

falkirk goon

Re: West Ham dirty murdering scum A Sun 21st Mar KO 3pm

Post by falkirk goon »

Just realised I had the wrong date :oops: Its the 21st not the 20th :lol: It's all about Thurs anyway :barscarf: Fuck this shiiiiiiite :D

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

falkirk goon wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:38 pm
Just realised I had the wrong date :oops: Its the 21st not the 20th :lol: It's all about Thurs anyway :barscarf: Fuck this shiiiiiiite :D
That's the spirit mate - there's room in the team bath for another

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

:barscarf:
SteveO 35 wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:44 pm
falkirk goon wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:38 pm
That's the spirit mate - there's room in the team bath for another

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
:barscarf: :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Think I'll lump £10 on the murdering cunnts to turn us over on the week-end after seeing tonights shambolic efforts against the greeks tonight. :?

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:06 pm
Think I'll lump £10 on the murdering cunnts to turn us over on the week-end after seeing tonights shambolic efforts against the greeks tonight. :?
I think you may be onto something :rubchin: a turdholing awaits us me thinks..

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:17 pm

Think we'll be ok for at least a draw here. If we've got any hopes remaining of qualifying for the Thursday Night Cup then it needs to be at the expense of these arseholes, Everton and the Scum. Fail to win this and the rest of the games are even more meaningless than they were before !
Finishing 7th will put Arsenal into the Thursday Afternoon Cup. The Europa Conference. :?

Bennett

Post by Bennett »

Result will be what it is., who knows these days....seem to have got a break (ish) with Europa draw but again, who knows.

I post infrequently on here but have got the hump. Been a season ticket holder for more years than I remember. Seen the good, seen the bad....but have memories I will treasure.

So......Aubameyang.....Ozil all over again. Club held to ransom yet again. Fuck him, if he doesn't play for The Arsenal again I couldn't give a shit....who else will buy the petulant c@@@ though? No big club. We had Wrighty, by way of example, who bleeds Arsenal . Proper player. Club captain who fucks off early because he didn't play!? Give me a fucking break and fuck off and take Xhaka and Willian with you

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Lets play guess the starting line up - well Leno and Xhaka obviously, then after that its anyone's guess

All part of the 70 match in charge progression and master plan

Might as well draw fucking lots to decide who plays. No doubt another tepid, bang average performance against mighty West Ham who clearly we can't compete with. Didn't they sign just 1 player in the last window? Amazing what an experienced manager and a trusted system can do for you eh?

Midz

Post by Midz »

Bennett wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:33 pm
Result will be what it is., who knows these days....seem to have got a break (ish) with Europa draw but again, who knows.

I post infrequently on here but have got the hump. Been a season ticket holder for more years than I remember. Seen the good, seen the bad....but have memories I will treasure.

So......Aubameyang.....Ozil all over again. Club held to ransom yet again. Fuck him, if he doesn't play for The Arsenal again I couldn't give a shit....who else will buy the petulant c@@@ though? No big club. We had Wrighty, by way of example, who bleeds Arsenal . Proper player. Club captain who fucks off early because he didn't play!? Give me a fucking break and fuck off and take Xhaka and Willian with you
I agree with you.
Aubameyang is all about the money, the cars, the stupid fucking haircuts. he's had his best season for us and is on the downward trend now yet Arsenal insist on paying him for fuck all. Sure he's still got a few goals in him but we should've got rid when we had the chance to get good money.

Ernie71

Post by Ernie71 »

Match up between the Scottish David Moyes and the Spanish David Moyes

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Ernie71 wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:02 pm
Match up between the Scottish David Moyes and the Spanish David Moyes
Except for the fact that the Scottish version took a team of relegation candidates in Everton and turned them into CL qualifiers

The Spanish version has done it in reverse !