West Ham dirty murdering scum A Sun 21st Mar KO 3pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
WENGERS_HAT

Re: West Ham dirty murdering scum A Sun 21st Mar KO 3pm

Post by WENGERS_HAT »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:45 am
WENGERS_HAT wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:07 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:12 pm
WENGERS_HAT wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:33 pm
WENGER MAKE US GLORIOUS IN EYES OF GOD. WE NOT LOSE TO WET HAM UNDER WENGER GREATEST. HE GIFT US GREATEST NO.6 IN CLUB PAST CONSHELLKNEE. HE GIDT US OZIL FROM ALLAH HIMSELF. HE GIFT US GREATEST GOAL ATTACKER OF TIME GIROOD. NOW HAVE COMMUNIST MIDGET IN GOAL NET PROTECTOR AND GIRL BOY BELLERIN BAHEM KYE LAUDIE. WENGER TAKE BOY BELLERIN AND MAKE HIM TRUE MAN UNDER GOD BUT HE LOSE FATHER GUIDE NOW HE USELEAS GIRL BOY SEND THEM TO WOMENS TEAM.
ARETETA IS NOT HIS FAULT HE A PUNISHMENT FROM GOD FOR TREATMENT OF WENGER WE JUST WHAT WE DESERVE.
And you, whoever the fuck you are, get off the fucking drugs. :roll:

Sorry....

GIRL BOY LADYMAN GOD TOLD YOU PUNISH NO NO ON THE DRUG IS BAD HAND OF BUDDHA WENGER IN BONGO BONGO.
YOU WHOEVER FUCK YOU ARE I NOT TAKE DRUGS DRUGS ARE HARAMBE. YOU JUST ANOTHER GIRL BOY LIKE BELLERIN WOTH GIRL HAIR SPEND MORE TIME MAKING MAKE UP THAN BEING GOOD DEFEND BACK. I REPORT YOU POST FOR USING DIRTY WORD MAY GOD FORGOVE YOU
Listen carefully now buddy. I am a mod on here. Your report goes to me. The report facility is for reporting serious stuff only. Do not report anyone for swearing on this forum. It is not against the rules. It is accepted here. End of. So do not waste my time having to read your reports. Calling someone a "girl boy" is actually against the rules as it is personal abuse so drop that shit. I'll let it go this once.

Press "submit" once to post a comment. Stop posting your comments 3 and 4 and 5 times. That is basic troll activity. If you keep doing it I'm banning you for trolling.

Otherwise, enjoy your (probably short lived) time on the Gooner forum!
LISTEN HERE MR MOD MAN I NOT REPORT YOU FOR SWEAR I REPORT YOU FOR CALL ME MR DRUG TAKER. I NOT TAKE SRUG THEY HARAMBE THAT IS PERSONAL INSULT AGAINST MY PERSON YOU MEANT TO BE MOD AND YOU PERSONALLY INSILTING PEOPLE I SHOULD MAKE NEW COMPLAINT YOU NOT FIT FOR SERVICE.
I NOT POST THREE TOMES I POST ONCE THEN WAIT 40 DAYS AND 40 NIGHTS BEFORE POST VISIBLE TO WORLD YOU HAVE WEAK POSTING FORUM TAKES MANY HOURS AND PATIENTS BEFORE POST WORKS. FIX FORUM MR MOD MAN DONT ATTACK ME WHEN YOU USE CHEAP INTERNET YOU SHOE

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

WENGERS_HAT wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:07 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
WENGERS_HAT wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
WENGERS_HAT wrote:
WENGER MAKE US GLORIOUS IN EYES OF GOD. WE NOT LOSE TO WET HAM UNDER WENGER GREATEST. HE GIFT US GREATEST NO.6 IN CLUB PAST CONSHELLKNEE. HE GIDT US OZIL FROM ALLAH HIMSELF. HE GIFT US GREATEST GOAL ATTACKER OF TIME GIROOD. NOW HAVE COMMUNIST MIDGET IN GOAL NET PROTECTOR AND GIRL BOY BELLERIN BAHEM KYE LAUDIE. WENGER TAKE BOY BELLERIN AND MAKE HIM TRUE MAN UNDER GOD BUT HE LOSE FATHER GUIDE NOW HE USELEAS GIRL BOY SEND THEM TO WOMENS TEAM.
ARETETA IS NOT HIS FAULT HE A PUNISHMENT FROM GOD FOR TREATMENT OF WENGER WE JUST WHAT WE DESERVE.

Sorry....

GIRL BOY LADYMAN GOD TOLD YOU PUNISH NO NO ON THE DRUG IS BAD HAND OF BUDDHA WENGER IN BONGO BONGO.
YOU WHOEVER FUCK YOU ARE I NOT TAKE DRUGS DRUGS ARE HARAMBE. YOU JUST ANOTHER GIRL BOY LIKE BELLERIN WOTH GIRL HAIR SPEND MORE TIME MAKING MAKE UP THAN BEING GOOD DEFEND BACK. I REPORT YOU POST FOR USING DIRTY WORD MAY GOD FORGOVE YOU
Listen carefully now buddy. I am a mod on here. Your report goes to me. The report facility is for reporting serious stuff only. Do not report anyone for swearing on this forum. It is not against the rules. It is accepted here. End of. So do not waste my time having to read your reports. Calling someone a "girl boy" is actually against the rules as it is personal abuse so drop that shit. I'll let it go this once.

Press "submit" once to post a comment. Stop posting your comments 3 and 4 and 5 times. That is basic troll activity. If you keep doing it I'm banning you for trolling.

LISTEN HERE MR MOD MAN I NOT REPORT YOU FOR SWEAR I REPORT YOU FOR CALL ME MR DRUG TAKER. I NOT TAKE SRUG THEY HARAMBE THAT IS PERSONAL INSULT AGAINST MY PERSON YOU MEANT TO BE MOD AND YOU PERSONALLY INSILTING PEOPLE I SHOULD MAKE NEW COMPLAINT YOU NOT FIT FOR SERVICE.
I NOT POST THREE TOMES I POST ONCE THEN WAIT 40 DAYS AND 40 NIGHTS BEFORE POST VISIBLE TO WORLD YOU HAVE WEAK POSTING FORUM TAKES MANY HOURS AND PATIENTS BEFORE POST WORKS. FIX FORUM MR MOD MAN DONT ATTACK ME WHEN YOU USE CHEAP INTERNET YOU SHOE
Nothing worse than being called a shoe!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

WENGERS_HAT wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
WENGERS_HAT wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
WENGERS_HAT wrote:

Sorry....

Hmmm... it's either roddaz or augie..... :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clummo99 wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:27 am
WENGERS_HAT wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
WENGERS_HAT wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Sorry....

Could be worse. Could be called a moccasin. :D

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:00 am
Clummo99 wrote:
WENGERS_HAT wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
WENGERS_HAT wrote:

:lol:

It could be a nod to your modding skills, a Loafer maybe :lol:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:37 am
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:22 pm
The amount of times he hits the submit button you'd think he was related :lol:
:lol:

He is setting off my WUM radar. Either one of the regulars with an alter-ego or a full time internet troll.

He gets one warning and then I'm pulling the plug. Cannot be fucked playing around nowadays. :wink:
:barscarf:

It's Augie, just ban them both to be sure 8) :lol:

elpelsarmy

Post by elpelsarmy »

I think he raises some valid points :D :D
The modding on here has always been very shoeish :barscarf: :lol:

John F

Post by John F »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:00 am
Clummo99 wrote:
WENGERS_HAT wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
WENGERS_HAT wrote:

Or an open toe sandal

WENGERS_HAT

Post by WENGERS_HAT »

MR MOD WHY YOU TAKE OFF TOPIC? YOU MAKE RULE BUT YOU BREAK RULE. THIS THREAD FOR GAME AGAINST WET HAM WE DISCUSS THAT HERE. WE NEED SELL NEED PROTECTOR HE TOO SHORT AND MAKE MANY MISTAKE

WENGERS_HAT

Post by WENGERS_HAT »

MR MOD WHY YOU TAKE OFF TOPIC? YOU MAKE RULE BUT YOU BREAK RULE. THIS THREAD FOR GAME AGAINST WET HAM WE DISCUSS THAT HERE. WE NEED SELL NEED PROTECTOR HE TOO SHORT AND MAKE MANY MISTAKE

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Or an open toe sandal.

Or even flip flop/

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

elpelsarmy wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:40 pm
I think he raises some valid points :D :D
The modding on here has always been very shoeish :barscarf: :lol:
Yeah! But the Mods have got a lot of Sole. :D

Herd

Post by Herd »

I think the current team is like a person with multiple personalities ,one minute they are like teenagers who sit on the sofa all day watching television and eating Doritos and the next they are like the terminator all action heroes ,but who they are at any given moment in the 90 is anyone's guess !

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

WENGERS_HAT wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
WENGERS_HAT wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
WENGERS_HAT wrote:

Sorry....

Isn't harmabe that gorilla that got shot? What's he got to do with all of this?

The plot, like the contents of Rodders trousers when we play Olympiacos, thickens! :rubchin:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:07 pm
WENGERS_HAT wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
WENGERS_HAT wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Sorry....

Isn't harmabe that gorilla that got shot? What's he got to do with all of this?

The plot, like the contents of Rodders trousers when we play Olympiacos, thickens! :rubchin:
I think it might fucking be Harambe the gorilla typing all that horseshit. He was never the smartest, that gorilla. :lol: