West Ham dirty murdering scum A Sun 21st Mar KO 3pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
WENGERS_HAT

Re: West Ham dirty murdering scum A Sun 21st Mar KO 3pm

Post by WENGERS_HAT »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:48 am
Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:07 pm
WENGERS_HAT wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:07 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:45 am
WENGERS_HAT wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:07 pm

YOU WHOEVER FUCK YOU ARE I NOT TAKE DRUGS DRUGS ARE HARAMBE. YOU JUST ANOTHER GIRL BOY LIKE BELLERIN WOTH GIRL HAIR SPEND MORE TIME MAKING MAKE UP THAN BEING GOOD DEFEND BACK. I REPORT YOU POST FOR USING DIRTY WORD MAY GOD FORGOVE YOU
Listen carefully now buddy. I am a mod on here. Your report goes to me. The report facility is for reporting serious stuff only. Do not report anyone for swearing on this forum. It is not against the rules. It is accepted here. End of. So do not waste my time having to read your reports. Calling someone a "girl boy" is actually against the rules as it is personal abuse so drop that shit. I'll let it go this once.

Press "submit" once to post a comment. Stop posting your comments 3 and 4 and 5 times. That is basic troll activity. If you keep doing it I'm banning you for trolling.

Otherwise, enjoy your (probably short lived) time on the Gooner forum!
LISTEN HERE MR MOD MAN I NOT REPORT YOU FOR SWEAR I REPORT YOU FOR CALL ME MR DRUG TAKER. I NOT TAKE SRUG THEY HARAMBE THAT IS PERSONAL INSULT AGAINST MY PERSON YOU MEANT TO BE MOD AND YOU PERSONALLY INSILTING PEOPLE I SHOULD MAKE NEW COMPLAINT YOU NOT FIT FOR SERVICE.
I NOT POST THREE TOMES I POST ONCE THEN WAIT 40 DAYS AND 40 NIGHTS BEFORE POST VISIBLE TO WORLD YOU HAVE WEAK POSTING FORUM TAKES MANY HOURS AND PATIENTS BEFORE POST WORKS. FIX FORUM MR MOD MAN DONT ATTACK ME WHEN YOU USE CHEAP INTERNET YOU SHOE
Isn't harmabe that gorilla that got shot? What's he got to do with all of this?

The plot, like the contents of Rodders trousers when we play Olympiacos, thickens! :rubchin:
I think it might fucking be Harambe the gorilla typing all that horseshit. He was never the smartest, that gorilla. :lol:
THAT IT MR MOD MAN I HAD ENOUGH. YOU MAKE PHYSICAL THREAT AGAINST ME SAY INSULT NOT ALLOWED BUT YOU CALL ME DRUG TAKER AND NOW YOU SAY I NOT SMART AND CALL ME DUMB MAN. YOU ALREADY BREAK OWN RULES AND NOW YOU DO IT AGAIN. I REPORT POST I HAD ENOUGH YOU CONDUCT NOT BEFITTING MOD WITH POWER. GOD NOT SMILE ON MAN WHO MAKE SUCH SIN

WENGERS_HAT

Post by WENGERS_HAT »

DB10GOONER wrote:
WENGERS_HAT wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
WENGERS_HAT wrote:

YOU WHOEVER FUCK YOU ARE I NOT TAKE DRUGS DRUGS ARE HARAMBE. YOU JUST ANOTHER GIRL BOY LIKE BELLERIN WOTH GIRL HAIR SPEND MORE TIME MAKING MAKE UP THAN BEING GOOD DEFEND BACK. I REPORT YOU POST FOR USING DIRTY WORD MAY GOD FORGOVE YOU
Listen carefully now buddy. I am a mod on here. Your report goes to me. The report facility is for reporting serious stuff only. Do not report anyone for swearing on this forum. It is not against the rules. It is accepted here. End of. So do not waste my time having to read your reports. Calling someone a "girl boy" is actually against the rules as it is personal abuse so drop that shit. I'll let it go this once.

Press "submit" once to post a comment. Stop posting your comments 3 and 4 and 5 times. That is basic troll activity. If you keep doing it I'm banning you for trolling.

LISTEN HERE MR MOD MAN I NOT REPORT YOU FOR SWEAR I REPORT YOU FOR CALL ME MR DRUG TAKER. I NOT TAKE SRUG THEY HARAMBE THAT IS PERSONAL INSULT AGAINST MY PERSON YOU MEANT TO BE MOD AND YOU PERSONALLY INSILTING PEOPLE I SHOULD MAKE NEW COMPLAINT YOU NOT FIT FOR SERVICE.
I NOT POST THREE TOMES I POST ONCE THEN WAIT 40 DAYS AND 40 NIGHTS BEFORE POST VISIBLE TO WORLD YOU HAVE WEAK POSTING FORUM TAKES MANY HOURS AND PATIENTS BEFORE POST WORKS. FIX FORUM MR MOD MAN DONT ATTACK ME WHEN YOU USE CHEAP INTERNET YOU SHOE

The plot, like the contents of Rodders trousers when we play Olympiacos, thickens! :rubchin:
I think it might fucking be Harambe the gorilla typing all that horseshit. He was never the smartest, that gorilla. :lol:
THAT IT MR MOD MAN I HAD ENOUGH. YOU MAKE PHYSICAL THREAT AGAINST ME SAY INSULT NOT ALLOWED BUT YOU CALL ME DRUG TAKER AND NOW YOU SAY I NOT SMART AND CALL ME DUMB MAN. YOU ALREADY BREAK OWN RULES AND NOW YOU DO IT AGAIN. I REPORT POST I HAD ENOUGH YOU CONDUCT NOT BEFITTING MOD WITH POWER. GOD NOT SMILE ON MAN WHO MAKE SUCH SIN

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

WENGERS_HAT wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:34 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
WENGERS_HAT wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

OK bro. Times up. Its been real. I was gonna let you run your little routine for a couple days as it must be depressing if your whole life is based around trolling Internet forums but I really don't have time for anymore of this silly shit. I wish you and Harambe both a good life but I am banning you for making that second time wasting report and for accusing me of threatening you. Adios baby. 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

WENGERS_HAT wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:34 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
WENGERS_HAT wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Well, either you ARE on Drugs and if Not You Fuckinn Ought to be. :mrgreen:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

IF THE THEN OF WENGER WAS NOT NOW HOW CUM HE BE NOT WITH THE ARSENAL ANYONE AND MORE?
SAD THOUGH COZ ALL MOMENTS POINT LIKE A` KNIFE TO THE HEART AND WE YOU US THEM AND MAYBE YOUR LEGION OF ARMY KNOW IT TO BE UNWISE IF UTTERING SUCH DIATRIBE WHEN ALL THAT CAN BE SAID IS PELL THE ONIONS AND CRY LIKE A GIRAFFE WITH HIS HEAD IN THE iCLOUDS

:|

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:12 pm
IF THE THEN OF WENGER WAS NOT NOW HOW CUM HE BE NOT WITH THE ARSENAL ANYONE AND MORE?
SAD THOUGH COZ ALL MOMENTS POINT LIKE A` KNIFE TO THE HEART AND WE YOU US THEM AND MAYBE YOUR LEGION OF ARMY KNOW IT TO BE UNWISE IF UTTERING SUCH DIATRIBE WHEN ALL THAT CAN BE SAID IS PELL THE ONIONS AND CRY LIKE A GIRAFFE WITH HIS HEAD IN THE iCLOUDS

:|
Harambe, bro. Harambe. 8)

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Clummo99 wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:27 am
WENGERS_HAT wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
WENGERS_HAT wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:12 pm

And you, whoever the fuck you are, get off the fucking drugs. :roll:

Sorry....

GIRL BOY LADYMAN GOD TOLD YOU PUNISH NO NO ON THE DRUG IS BAD HAND OF BUDDHA WENGER IN BONGO BONGO.

Nothing worse than being called a shoe!
You are getting some serious clog off that person DB :box:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:34 pm
Clummo99 wrote:
WENGERS_HAT wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
WENGERS_HAT wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Yep. He really put the boot in. :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

BOOT DA CHIMEST DO GOOD DEALS ON TRUTHPASTE AND INSANITY TOWELS FO DA LADIES. ASK OUR LORD WENGRER HE KNOWS ALL THINGS ISPICIALLY ABOUT PIZZA'S THAT FLY AND PIZZA'S THAT FLY IS PART OF OUR PROUD TRADITION WHEN WE ARE CHEATED, SO LET US NOT HAVE ANY MORE OF THIS HOSTILITY TOWARDS OUR BRO THE MOD OR I WILL KICK YUR ARSE WITH MY SIZE 10 OB-NAILS.

SAFE INNIT BRAAAA! (38DD) :the_doris_2: 8)

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

He's done it again.......he's done it agaaaaaaiiiiinnnnnn.........DB10 he's done it again

First of all poor Baba & Red, then Monostich........and now Wenger's Hat :( :( What a miserable git :wink:

I was enjoying the love in for There's Only One too......... :D :D :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

ONE ARSENE WENGER......THERE'S ONLY ONE ARSENE WENGER

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

John F

Post by John F »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:18 pm
StuartL wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:34 pm
Clummo99 wrote:
WENGERS_HAT wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Yep. He really put the boot in. :lol:
It was a shoe in that he was going to get banned.